Thread: Busty Soda at Drummoyne

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar

Busty Soda at Drummoyne

Visited soda, as seen her busty shop’s photo, Thai girl, natural D-E boobs, good strong massage, looks friendly, big round bum and busty body.

Soda has beautiful white skin, strong arms good massage skills, easily engaging with good conversations.

Part 2 started after 15 minutes as she removed her clothes and sat on my back brushed her bum on mine ymmv. Good menu as took b2b nude cbj with 2 pineapples.

Happy girl, very comfortable laying on her, smell good with south bald, long hair with sexy looks, good service oriented

WIR, it’s a yes wanting to hold that beautiful boobs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info Broncos

thought about Soda, are her tits saggy, or still have some shape and lift in them despite the size?

she does sound like fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Thanks for the info Broncos

thought about Soda, are her tits saggy, or still have some shape and lift in them despite the size?

she does sound like fun
    And fun she is. Stands about 5'6, Size 10, D cup, not heavy and tanned. No sag where you ask. Take 2 minutes to compliment her and if she giggles and seems coy then you are in for a good time. Full set can be played. Try 48 Strand tomorrow 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She really is a sexy woman, and has a very pretty face. Would only allow one shot though during the hour session which I thought was odd, especially with over 30 min to go.