Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Campbelltown area

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdog04 View Post
    Somerset ave Narellan is the pick of them been there a few times girls are generally young and good looking , most of the Campbelltown ones are terrible all old grannies, one on Elizabeth street in Camden is run by the same lady as the Campbelltown ones so not worth trying.
    Was there today. The grey house. Part 1 was fantastic, $95ph but the count was stopped at that. Picked the wrong place. Should have done more research. Nice tidy shop though and ladies are friendly if you just want a Part 1. Massage was hard as requested and consisted of hot oil, hot stones and the lady walking on my back and my legs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old thread but still relevant topic
    Will be passing through their in a couple of weeks time and just wondering what the best place is for a massage and bj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to try Honeysuckle on Sunday but no parking so went back to Lithgow St. Hanna for an hour $65. $50 HE $70CBJ didnt ask about FS. Only does Sundays. 2 girls a day work there so not much variety but both times have been decent for me.

Went passed Ingleburn Angels but still either doing renos or gutting the joint. Spray painted closed on the side

Ned

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to be a very decent Aussie private at Campbelltown called Tessa however she seems to have disappeared.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12