Thread: Last visit to Sydney was pre-COVID - Where to go now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Last visit to Sydney was pre-COVID - Where to go now?

It's been a while since I've visited and will only be around for a couple days this time. What's the recommendation?

Is Central and QVB still around?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzaga View Post
    It's been a while since I've visited and will only be around for a couple days this time. What's the recommendation?

Is Central and QVB still around?
    Real shame that there's no information on SYD happenings on this forum. You've certainly asked a number of questions in various cities over the years, but never any followup AR's, so I'm guessing you just took the intel and ran... literally. Oh well, if only there was a forum where members contributed intel, if only there was a forum where shops posted their rosters... just doesn't seem to be a solution (at least for those who can't read). My condolences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Real shame that there's no information on SYD happenings on this forum. You've certainly asked a number of questions in various cities over the years, but never any followup AR's, so I'm guessing you just took the intel and ran... literally. Oh well, if only there was a forum where members contributed intel, if only there was a forum where shops posted their rosters... just doesn't seem to be a solution (at least for those who can't read). My condolences.
    Touche a number of times over 11B!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha!!! I'd add if only there was a forum where you search by shop name or a magical internet search engine where you type aus99 and whatever you wanted and you received back answers.

All this talk makes me wanna try chat GPT on bing :P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes, the demise of this forum's concierge service post-Covid is regrettable. The DIY attitude does seem to be ascendant while the helping hands seem occupied elsewhere. Shame really.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Touche.

I have shared my fair share via DMs but you're right - I haven't contributed much in the way of AR in the threads.

Probably my fault for not being so active on this forum and only occasionally coming on from time to time. My bad.

Sometimes people just want info from other people without having to troll through pages and pages of information. My apologies for asking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you will find what you are after in Sydney after report thread.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I think you will find what you are after in Sydney after report thread.
    No need to go that far. There are at least 2 threads on the first page of General Talk about Ginza being the standard-bearer for Sydney Asian brothels. It really is the place to be if you're after hot Asian girls in an FS shop!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No need to go that far. There are at least 2 threads on the first page of General Talk about Ginza being the standard-bearer for Sydney Asian brothels. It really is the place to be if you're after hot Asian girls in an FS shop!
    I've been to Ginza a few times and agree that it is the gold standard atm. Was more curious about some RnT