Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza ruined punting for me…

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginza ruined punting for me…

That’s it, Ginza ruined punting for me…

I had to move from Sydney and since, i only got subpar experiences!
    It’s either scam, pricey, bad services, or all of the above !

Enjoy both Ginza for me boys !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post

haha will do bro, i go there every week

I normally do privates and stay away from shops but damn ginza is too good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post

Any recommendations for privates that are just as good as Ginza? Asking for a mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post

definitely..... will do ahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post

yea same the thing with ginza is not only top quality control but they have lots of talent coming in esp the J girls so u can never keep up and more often spoilt for choice even worse is they have fucking 2 shops so its like double the supply compared to most other shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitenx View Post
    Any recommendations for privates that are just as good as Ginza? Asking for a mate
    good luck in ur searches if u find any and pls do report back if you do...

i know PCD used to have a couple of good girls but doesnt look like they got new girls lately and no new J ones

there was one super popular girl in rhodes K Lulu? but i think she is strictly massage with HE

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Agree. Ginza is one of best (possibly in the world). Good service standards. And take customer feedback seriously

Heaps of other shops have girls with BS shit service. No DFK. No BBBJ. No this... No that....
    and were paying top $$$ for this...

If a girl decides to be a WL/ML she should be open & ready to provide these required services. If not, she should not be in the industry. Thats like someone deciding to be a car mechanic & not wanting to work on cars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish more PRC girls come back. Jin, Lulu, Didi etc.

Also havnt seen ruby on the roster for a while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I wish more PRC girls come back. Jin, Lulu, Didi etc.

Also havnt seen ruby on the roster for a while
    Unless I'm mistaken I think she is there tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken I think she is there tomorrow.
    Youre right she is. Damn it im not free tomorrow haha. Hopefully she can roster more these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Youre right she is. Damn it im not free tomorrow haha. Hopefully she can roster more these days
    I've only seen her once 18mths ago and it was a top class session.

Seem to recall she was reasonably attractive, good attitude and had a well proportioned toned body.

Current photos haven't changed.
    I wonder how she looks and delivers in 2024??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I've only seen her once 18mths ago and it was a top class session.

Seem to recall she was reasonably attractive, good attitude and had a well proportioned toned body.

Current photos haven't changed.
    I wonder how she looks and delivers in 2024??
    Any girl recommendations for recent roster better than ruby?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, second that.

Ever since around covid the $150/hr shops bumped up to 170 plus and quality/service gone down hill dramastically.

Never gone wrong with ginza, reasonably accurate photos, service descriptions and punctuality with bookings.
    NoBS either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhahahaha same here..... Now Ginza is my only go to..... Reliable and top notch quality! Won't risk blowing my cash elsewhere.

Actually Ginza and Marrickville 5!

Only annoying thing is i work in the area, but live south west Sydney. Sometimes the urge creeps up and i can't wait until work the next day and actually have to make that long ass drive to surry hills to tame the beast 🤭

Senior Member(無間使者)
    we are spoilt with a place like Ginza. i usually stick to the tried and tested girls who know their service and have never been disappointed. I had one awful experience with C Ella and nearly never went back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    we are spoilt with a place like Ginza. i usually stick to the tried and tested girls who know their service and have never been disappointed. I had one awful experience with C Ella and nearly never went back.
    Damn what went wrong?
    If we're to strike Ginza off the list, there'd be no hope.

Worst I had was the girl didn't do one or two of the services listed.

But other than that, nothing so bad as to being extremely over advertising age, diamond prices for standard service, unclean rooms, rushed or shorted on time, bait and switched or even being 30min late for a booking to then only be told the girl isn't available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Damn what went wrong?
    If we're to strike Ginza off the list, there'd be no hope.

Worst I had was the girl didn't do one or two of the services listed.

But other than that, nothing so bad as to being extremely over advertising age, diamond prices for standard service, unclean rooms, rushed or shorted on time, bait and switched or even being 30min late for a booking to then only be told the girl isn't available.
    shocking attitude, clearly didnt wanna be there (or with me idk - e.g. yelled OKAY when i asked to go doggy/CIM as if she'd already said it 5 times when it was the first, slapping hand away if it ever got near her hair/head/butt etc.) biggest kicker was when i was done with CIM she kinda pinched my foreskin as she wiped my knob clean with tissue after finishing and it fucking stung. definitely intentional and absolute bitch move.

too many princesses in this industry who want the $$ that comes with the job but seem to hate any aspect of doing the work itself. leave it to the girls that enjoy what they do and go get a regular job with regular pay then. that's why i'll usually stick to the well-reviewed girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahh yeah, that's pretty bad, haven't had anything that extreme, did she have other reviews like that or just one off after copping crap from a previous customer?
    I sure there are some pretty big grubs out there, she could have just had a really bad session with an earlier customer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Ahh yeah, that's pretty bad, haven't had anything that extreme, did she have other reviews like that or just one off after copping crap from a previous customer?
    I sure there are some pretty big grubs out there, she could have just had a really bad session with an earlier customer?
    There's some decent reviews out there, i think i went because she had recent rimming reviews. Doesn't really matter if she was having a bad day or a bad customer - it's not really my problem tbh. It's one thing to be a starfish and unenthused, but it's another to bark at a paying customer and do a nasty cheap shot after the deed is done.

She was a bit sheepish whilst I got changed asking if i wanted to get in the shower with her, i think she knew she fucked up. I wasn't interested and just got out of there and showered at home.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    No5 is ambient & I enjoy their music

Ginza doesn't play music
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    No5 is ambient & I enjoy their music

Ginza doesn't play music
    Last time i was there, they had music...it was the bloody Frozen soundtrack. Luckily it changed because it was an absolute buzz kill for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast