Thread: K Juju - Exceptional Korean Beauty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Juju - Exceptional Korean Beauty

I've visited Juju quite a number of times now since she started at GC in January. She has an aura that belongs to the great seductresses which has enticed me to keep coming back.

First and foremost, Juju is very pretty in my humble opinion - she radiates hot big sister energy even though she is quite young (late 20s to early 30s). Juju has a slim body with curves in the right places - enhanced C cups with a fantastic butt that I just want to stick my face in. It's always a fantastic view from doggy.

As a rundown of the session:

Juju opens the door with a warm smile and greets me like an old friend. She helps me undress and we move to the shower. Lots of shower play- her wash is very thorough but keeps you engaged with a long deep shower BBBJ and standing pussyslide. One thing I appreciate is that she would come out of the shower at the same time as you to help you get dry, both back and front. Unfortunately her English is quite limited, but she can converse fluently in both Korean and Mandarin.

Onto the bed - Lots of intimate DFK available all the way through from a great kisser. She worked her tongue down all the way to my knees and then licked my thighs back up to the little guy. The BBBJ started deep and slow, she could take the full length of my cock (but your mileage may vary since I'm average sized) and doesn't use her hands. She would change her technique based on my reaction, sometimes working on just the head, sometimes the balls and sometimes deep and fast into almost a face fucking motion.

The pussyslide - This is Juju's specialty and it's clear that it is what she enjoys the most. In the 1 hour session Juju spent almost 1/3 of the time pussysliding on my hard little soldier. It's an absolutely sensational experience, even just visually seeing Juju moaning and twisting around, and at times it felt dangerously but heavenly close. There was one occasion from a previous session where she came just from the pussyslide. It's clear that she takes immense pride in her abilities, and her dedication to providing unparalleled satisfaction is evident in every touch (or slide I should say).

Juju was very wet from the pussyslide and no lube was needed for the entry after putting on the condom. This doesn't change the fact that Juju is very tight. I could feel her insides twitching in cowgirl, which she is great at. Should mention that Juju climaxes very intensely from prone-bone, which is her favorite position. It's also by far the tightest position for me and I had to go very slow to stop myself from blowing immediately. It didn't take long for me to release the load and Juju immediately took off the condom after recovery to clean up the remaining drops. An absolute champion.

As an aside, for fans of feet out there - Juju has a very cute pair.

Juju is sweet, sexy, glamourous and passionate all in the same package. She is one of the best I've ever had and offers an exceptional GFE service. I will definitely be returning, 10/10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report. Haven’t seen a negative regarding Juju. She’ll be my bday gift to myself next week. Can’t wait to unwrap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    I've visited Juju quite a number of times now since she started at GC in January. She has an aura that belongs to the great seductresses which has enticed me to keep coming back.

First and foremost, Juju is very pretty in my humble opinion - she radiates hot big sister energy even though she is quite young (late 20s to early 30s). Juju has a slim body with curves in the right places - enhanced C cups with a fantastic butt that I just want to stick my face in. It's always a fantastic view from doggy.

As a rundown of the session:

Juju opens the door with a warm smile and greets me like an old friend. She helps me undress and we move to the shower. Lots of shower play- her wash is very thorough but keeps you engaged with a long deep shower BBBJ and standing pussyslide. One thing I appreciate is that she would come out of the shower at the same time as you to help you get dry, both back and front. Unfortunately her English is quite limited, but she can converse fluently in both Korean and Mandarin.

Onto the bed - Lots of intimate DFK available all the way through from a great kisser. She worked her tongue down all the way to my knees and then licked my thighs back up to the little guy. The BBBJ started deep and slow, she could take the full length of my cock (but your mileage may vary since I'm average sized) and doesn't use her hands. She would change her technique based on my reaction, sometimes working on just the head, sometimes the balls and sometimes deep and fast into almost a face fucking motion.

The pussyslide - This is Juju's specialty and it's clear that it is what she enjoys the most. In the 1 hour session Juju spent almost 1/3 of the time pussysliding on my hard little soldier. It's an absolutely sensational experience, even just visually seeing Juju moaning and twisting around, and at times it felt dangerously but heavenly close. There was one occasion from a previous session where she came just from the pussyslide. It's clear that she takes immense pride in her abilities, and her dedication to providing unparalleled satisfaction is evident in every touch (or slide I should say).

Juju was very wet from the pussyslide and no lube was needed for the entry after putting on the condom. This doesn't change the fact that Juju is very tight. I could feel her insides twitching in cowgirl, which she is great at. Should mention that Juju climaxes very intensely from prone-bone, which is her favorite position. It's also by far the tightest position for me and I had to go very slow to stop myself from blowing immediately. It didn't take long for me to release the load and Juju immediately took off the condom after recovery to clean up the remaining drops. An absolute champion.

As an aside, for fans of feet out there - Juju has a very cute pair.

Juju is sweet, sexy, glamourous and passionate all in the same package. She is one of the best I've ever had and offers an exceptional GFE service. I will definitely be returning, 10/10.
    Thanks for an informative AR.

I'm curious whether JuJu has the ajuma vibe going (similar to K Ari at GinzaE, if you've seen her?) or whether she has or comes across with a younger feel?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    Nice report. Haven’t seen a negative regarding Juju. She’ll be my bday gift to myself next week. Can’t wait to unwrap.
    I’m sure you’ll have a great time with Juju, she’s a real trooper. Let us know how it goes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I'm curious whether JuJu has the ajuma vibe going (similar to K Ari at GinzaE, if you've seen her?) or whether she has or comes across with a younger feel?
    Nah definitely didn’t give off any ahjuma vibes. She’s much younger than Ari, but she has this young milf/big sister aura about her despite the youth. Juju is at most early 30s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Nah definitely didn’t give off any ahjuma vibes. She’s much younger than Ari, but she has this young milf/big sister aura about her despite the youth. Juju is at most early 30s.
    Thanks bro, that was what I was curious about and paints a clear picture..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can vouch for juju looks and body.

I seen K juju once or twice as she was arriving at reception and I was paying…can’t comment on service but I’d say her face (age wise) is kinda like K Emma very nicely done makeup and features I’d late twenties early 30s def not in the K Ari or K Jane bucket and she’s very slim imagine k blue or k Jane body type

I would see her too if I don’t keep getting lured by these amazingly cute j girls maybe next time when I crave a pussy slide or some pse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I can vouch for juju looks and body.

I seen K juju once or twice as she was arriving at reception and I was paying…can’t comment on service but I’d say her face (age wise) is kinda like K Emma very nicely done makeup and features I’d late twenties early 30s def not in the K Ari or K Jane bucket and she’s very slim imagine k blue or k Jane body type

I would see her too if I don’t keep getting lured by these amazingly cute j girls maybe next time when I crave a pussy slide or some pse
    ThxJJ
    Some good comparators there as I've seen each of Ari, Jane, Emma and Blue.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ThxJJ
    I’ve not been with ari but managed to catch her in a lineup and Juju is defs not that body type like curvy stocky
    She’s also slimmer than K Emma and perhaps more leggy (she was in a tight fit dress with heels) so don’t expect a mochi mochi bum but face is like that more natural look

Body and physique similar to Jane and blue but not in the look department Iykyk

Yea look and other factors are subjective so where I can I like to compare with existing girls hahaha

Comparisons like that is how u discover hidden gems together with others contributing intel like how J Mio very close to legendary J Asahi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ThxJJ
    Did u end up seeing Juju bro?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Did u end up seeing Juju bro?
    Not as yet, but in the planning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not as yet, but in the planning.
    niceeee bro look forward to it