Thread: Anyone Been to 23 Parraweena rd ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone Been to 23 Parraweena rd ?

Love to know any bros can tell me is 23 Parraweena rd Caringbah Any Good?

Anyone try?

Roster looks ok?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Good question. Ive driven past a few times and saw a young good looking girl getting dropped of by her dad(?) one time.

Wow,...maybe that girl closed friend
    who knows ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    all I know is that I went there once and came across a very bad horrid looking ladyboy... I will not go back to that place again. its sad because the place was nicely done up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think we all know #64 is my current place I visit, but I'll be honest, prior to that I was a 23 regular. My all time favourite girl was from 23 (Wendy), unfortunately now long lost, but other than that they were very, very hit and miss. I think part of the problem is the longer working hours, they are open til 5am or something, not too many quality girls will do that. Add to that management are very money hungry - this is the type of place that charges girls 'fees' for everything. Being late to work, penalty, taking more than a minute to leave the room once they knock time is up, penalty, customer uses a credit card, penalty (yes, they even take some money off the girl if they client pays by card).

My lovely Wendy left this place after bad treatment - end of a long shift, sore and tired, she was dressed and ready to leave, but a customer arrived. Management wanted her to go back to work, she said no. They told her to piss off on the spot and don't come back. They refused to allow the driver to drive her to the station. She was left in the middle of the industrial area in the early hours of the morning with no public transport. Inexcusable.

I'd like to change my view of this place, but there isn't much that would draw me back to give it a go (except maybe a week of free visits to try out the new girls).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    I think we all know #64 is my current place I visit, but I'll be honest, prior to that I was a 23 regular. My all time favourite girl was from 23 (Wendy), unfortunately now long lost, but other than that they were very, very hit and miss. I think part of the problem is the longer working hours, they are open til 5am or something, not too many quality girls will do that. Add to that management are very money hungry - this is the type of place that charges girls 'fees' for everything. Being late to work, penalty, taking more than a minute to leave the room once they knock time is up, penalty, customer uses a credit card, penalty (yes, they even take some money off the girl if they client pays by card).

My lovely Wendy left this place after bad treatment - end of a long shift, sore and tired, she was dressed and ready to leave, but a customer arrived. Management wanted her to go back to work, she said no. They told her to piss off on the spot and don't come back. They refused to allow the driver to drive her to the station. She was left in the middle of the industrial area in the early hours of the morning with no public transport. Inexcusable.

I'd like to change my view of this place, but there isn't much that would draw me back to give it a go (except maybe a week of free visits to try out the new girls).
    verty fair comment. If you treat your girls like shit, they will all go eventually.
    Remeber they are the one making the owner money. No more good workers, then no more customers. the business will gone down.

Of course, the owner think differently, they may think, some girls left, new one will come. And they do not need to pay the girl if there is no job.
    This is totally wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also I would like to add that they put fake photos and fake comments in their advertisements on Cracker.

Sexy Nina with D cups boobs they said = turns out to be a B cup Thai ladyboy looklike girl.

I had the most terrible experience there. I gave them another chance when I called to complain last year.

Still I came back and I saw a nice looking girl who gave me very average service only CBJ not BBBJ when I specifically asked for BBBJ on the phone.

I will never go back there again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're right Commander, my very worst punt ever was at this place. Amy I think her name was, tried to chit chat, she told me I pay her to fuck, she doesn't have to talk to me. WTF? I left after 5 minutes, hadn't even got on the bed, but they refused even a part refund. I'd need a LOT of encouragement. Considering every time I go to 64 I have to drive past this place and its glowing sign in the window but still haven't been for years says a lot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks guys, I think i will stick with 64, I always want to find another place like 64 around marrickville, taren point little far and when you get there 64 can be very busy, then its a waste of time for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lud33y I just PM you a few places around your area that are very good to me. I hope that helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    :O can you pm them to be tooo.

THanxxx

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post

Hi, I've read your post regarding some bad experience of our shop, there are several things which I'd like to be made clear. First of all, ever since the grand opening of 23, we've NEVER EVER charged any girls "penalties" in any circumstances which you are accusing in your post. Even in some occasions where customers were not satisfied, we've offered partial or full amount of money refunded to the customers. Whereas the girls will still be paid for the amount of time they performed services from boss's own pocket, because we respect our girls and they should be paid for what they've serviced, and should not be upset due to some unsatisfied customers. It ain't an easy profession for them.

Secondly, I believe you have very good relationship with the working girls, you might want to ask them about the boss of 23, she has really good reputation in the industry. In regards to Wendy, sometimes girls would tell lies to cover the reason why they've left the shop, and I can tell you that she still comes back to work with us occasionally. She still has a very good relationship with the boss of 23, if the boss really treated her like what you've mentioned, I don’t think she would still come back, right? And about Amy, we apologize for the bad experiences you've had with her, she was confirmed later with bad services and had been politely asked to leave. Sometimes we training some new receptionist and they might not know how to deal with those situations. Therefore we encourage our customers to give us feedbacks to any unsatisfied experiences they've had in our shop, please contact the management team ASAP and would have the matter solved (Or if possible leave your number to the boss, she would be happy call you back to have the matter solved).

We only charge our customers for how long they've stayed in the room (things like 5 mins as you mentioned, usually full refund will be applied), or sometimes we will replace with another girl at customer's will to make them happy. And we always ask customers about if you are satisfied or not after they finish and come out of the room. Our purpose is to satisfy the customers, we think of the customer first.

In regarding the long shift work, we usually have 2 shifts for the girls each day, which are morning and night. All the girls had been arranged to different shift, unless of course if they requestd to do so.

Furthermore, I think the best way to change your view to our shop is to invite you to our shop to try our services once more, we would like to have a chance show you that we are not like what you are saying. If after this experience, and you still believe we are not good enough to satisfy you, then you can post anything you want and we won’t say anything. But on the other hand, if you feel we are better than you think, please tell your friends what you feel. We appreciate your feedback. Please make a booking with us, we are looking forward to see you again.

Yours sincerely:
    Caringbah No.1 Management Team

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Also I would like to add that they put fake photos and fake comments in their advertisements on Cracker.

Sexy Nina with D cups boobs they said = turns out to be a B cup Thai ladyboy looklike girl.

I had the most terrible experience there. I gave them another chance when I called to complain last year.

Still I came back and I saw a nice looking girl who gave me very average service only CBJ not BBBJ when I specifically asked for BBBJ on the phone.

I will never go back there again.
    To CommanderM:
    Hi, I have read your post about 23, we would like to appreciate you for your feedback about Crakers. I would like to inform you that all the pictures and comments we posted in syd99 are 100% genuine. Please come to the shop and have a look, we would like to make you satisfied. By the way, we NEVER had any ladyboy in our shop. Please give us a chance to prove ourselves to you, thanks a lot. We appreciate your feedback. Please make a booking with us, we are looking forward to see you again.

Yours sincerely:

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caringbah No.1 View Post
    To CommanderM:
    Hi, I have read your post about 23, we would like to appreciate you for your feedback about Crakers. I would like to inform you that all the pictures and comments we posted in syd99 are 100% genuine. Please come to the shop and have a look, we would like to make you satisfied. By the way, we NEVER had any ladyboy in our shop. Please give us a chance to prove ourselves to you, thanks a lot. We appreciate your feedback. Please make a booking with us, we are looking forward to see you again.

Yours sincerely:
    hi there,

I would like to say:

1. you guys advertised on cracker.com.au NOT Crakers with fake photos in YOUR advertisements.

2. based on those advertisements, you told me you had a great model girls

but when I got there you had a girl that looked very identical to this guy who is singing in the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMR-D...layer_embedded

you have scarred me permanently.

even if you didnt have a ladyboy - her face looking like this chinese guy turned me off. I think I will visit 24 Erskine or 64 alexander instead.

thank you
    CMDR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That response from 23 was expected I guess.