Thread: Bina @ North Sydney Men's paradise

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bina @ North Sydney Men's paradise

I haven't been to the shop for a while, and want to see Julia today who used to work on Wednesday. Unfortunately, shes fully booked during the lunch break, and choose Bina. Bina is a lovely Thai girl, she greeted me after boss lead me to the room. Shes kinda typical Asian, slim and fit body shape, long legs and sexy looking with her short skirt.

After discuss with the services she can offered, she start giving me nice body massage from head, shoulder all the way down to the legs. The feeling was relaxing, accompany with the light music in such dimmed room. She start giving me some nice touch by her body after around 20 mins, and she stood near my head and gave me last relaxing on the shoulder, she smelt so goood.

Part 2 including regular HJ and CBJ, her custom skirt looks really sexy, and fs is also available I believe, overall, I paid her $110 for everything. The service is pretty similar to Nicky if you know her, but Bina got some nice tricks when shes doing bj, and that was enjoyable. Met another Thai lady after the session, pretty looking with big boob, not sure the name, may call and check later today.

Overall the session was great, and thank you boss for recommend Bina to me. The photo on their website seems the one I met, but not quiet sure as the hair color was a bit different, but body shape looks similar.

shop website: https://northsydneymassage.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR thanks Bro francis. Sounds like you had a good time, which is always good...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been to this place a few times now. Never disappointing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by francissydney View Post
    I haven't been to the shop for a while, and want to see Julia today who used to work on Wednesday. Unfortunately, shes fully booked during the lunch break, and choose Bina. Bina is a lovely Thai girl, she greeted me after boss lead me to the room. Shes kinda typical Asian, slim and fit body shape, long legs and sexy looking with her short skirt.

After discuss with the services she can offered, she start giving me nice body massage from head, shoulder all the way down to the legs. The feeling was relaxing, accompany with the light music in such dimmed room. She start giving me some nice touch by her body after around 20 mins, and she stood near my head and gave me last relaxing on the shoulder, she smelt so goood.

Part 2 including regular HJ and CBJ, her custom skirt looks really sexy, and fs is also available I believe, overall, I paid her $110 for everything. The service is pretty similar to Nicky if you know her, but Bina got some nice tricks when shes doing bj, and that was enjoyable. Met another Thai lady after the session, pretty looking with big boob, not sure the name, may call and check later today.

Overall the session was great, and thank you boss for recommend Bina to me. The photo on their website seems the one I met, but not quiet sure as the hair color was a bit different, but body shape looks similar.

shop website: https://northsydneymassage.com.au/
    Sorry I am from Brisbane so was checking the prices. Did you pay for the hourly or half hourly fees too or was this all you paid? I am assuming it was half hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Sorry I am from Brisbane so was checking the prices. Did you pay for the hourly or half hourly fees too or was this all you paid? I am assuming it was half hour.
    Hey bro, I always go for the $75 hour, then $50 for the HJ on top, or $150 extra for FS if I’m in the mood. Never done the $100 deal which I assume is a nude slide + CBJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is something fishy about all these reviews of this shop. Even though they all appear to be different usernames, they all have the same template, always providing shop website and other admin info 😂 I mean, which punter writes that unless they are from the shop itself.

The usernames seem to also reply to each other’s reviews and all support the shop. Haha, very sophisticated.

On a practical note, visited the shop recently. The papasan out front is a real classy type gent, however the women are now much older and average looking generally compared to a few years ago when there were pretty young things in this shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    There is something fishy about all these reviews of this shop. Even though they all appear to be different usernames, they all have the same template, always providing shop website and other admin info �� I mean, which punter writes that unless they are from the shop itself.

The usernames seem to also reply to each other’s reviews and all support the shop. Haha, very sophisticated.

On a practical note, visited the shop recently. The papasan out front is a real classy type gent, however the women are now much older and average looking generally compared to a few years ago when there were pretty young things in this shop.
    Oh yeah the initial reviews scream fake. I’ve been there legit tho.