Thread: BOMI - Innocent Korean teen…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

BOMI - Innocent Korean teen…

Working like a dog lately. Finished late and felt I needed some relief. Txted a few places and nothing lined up. CBDstyle had a new girl pic - looked skinny and only 19yr old, but they dun show who is rostered at 360branch for some reason. I called up anyways and they said that BOMI was free at 360.

Rocked up and the fee is now $165 for 30mins - wtf! This has to be the most expensive ML joint in Sydney now. Practically at brothel prices with no guarantee of the extras for FS. Seriously crazy…

Reception took me through the maze of corridors. Passed heaps of empty rooms and the place was dead quiet until I got close to the ‘girls’ staff room where from the noise, clearly a lot of them were having a great time chatting and chillin’ out. Looks like business is slow.

SCOPING
    Waited a bit then the door opened and a really young pretty looking girl came in. Her face is a classic almost kpop look and very youthful looking. About 165cm, but taller in those awesome heels that make her legs look absolutely perfect. She was wearing a gown that covered up most of what looked like a slim figure. Just off this first impression I couldn’t wait to get going and even felt a little nervous as I climbed up some stairs to a large black tiled pool-like tub for a shower.

She came and joined me not long after I got the water flowing and I got to check out the rest of her. She is actually a lot paler than roster pics and not as skinny as her pics, which is odd cos this place is pretty good with pics - no filters or fakes usually. I still think the pics are legit, I’m probably being fussy. She is still very slim and her boobs are better than expected. Close to Bcups…. Perky and nicely shaped. Arse is a nice handful too. Her body screams youth and innocence.

PART1
    I sat on the edge of the table hoping to skip the massage and go straight to the good stuff. But she asked me to lie down, then began her massage. Very inexperienced with not much pressure and very light touches. She used heaps of oil… heaps. Which felt good but I kept trying to flip over early and she wanted to finish her routine.

Chatted a fair bit while she did her thing. Quite a friendly girl, just 19yr old - for real! Only been in Sydney for 6months… finished her study and fresh out of a bad relationship apparently. Was thinking that I’m happy to help her get revenge if that’s what she’s after!

PART2
    Still no flip so still on my tummy and she used more oil and began the B2B. Felt like she was trying to restrict too much contact, so not much body pressure and some soft breathy kisses on my back. Tbh - very, very basic, like a trainee just learning the trade. She seemed almost nervous.

Up until this point I thought her age didn't quite match her elegant developed body and also I guess her ML profession. But once I flipped over and she used more oil to handle my member, it became clear how inexperienced she is. Very mechanical up and down motion and every so often she would give me a light BBBJ for maybe 3 pumps that was actually decent depth but just too short.

I tried to get her going by lightly caressing her body and moving my hands to her arse but she would kinda edge out of the way when I moved my hand to her crack. Could tell by her face and her body language that she must not enjoy this part of the service at all… I did ask about Part3, but she said she never does it and also that my cock was a bit too large with a shy smile. Well I guess that’s believable. Tried to cum, but just couldn’t without more consistent stimulation or energy from her. So opted to stop after a while.

AFTERWARDS
    I think she was disappointed to not get me off, and we chatted happily and stood quite close together in the shower. Some good eye contact while we changed and if I was a smoother dude I would have leaned in to get a kiss at least. She did say that she might be open to FS after more visits when she got more comfortable with me. Sounds like she hasn’t had too many return customers and can understand why. That day I was only her 3rd and she was already 10hrs into a 14hr shift. Hugged goodbye and left with blue balls.

OVERALL
    She’s a gorgeous teen, as good as they come from CBDstyle or anywhere in the industry actually. Her inexperience makes her a bit more ‘real’ and genuine in my opinion. It’s kinda why I still like seeing ML’s, but the price tag for the service I got is seriously exorbitant.

If owners of this shop ever happen to read this then please re-consider your business model. When you have that many empty rooms and idle staff then demand is not meeting supply. This is a classic miscalculation of rapid expansion: Killing it in one shop so decide to open another to cater for demand only to over-extend and then have to hack up prices to compensate. You start losing regular clientele and then your star players, as they jump ship looking for more bites.

Perhaps consolidate to your larger shop, re-align prices and focus on the UPD that attracted so many punters to your business in the first place. Ie. Quality girls with a high Part3 conversion rate in a clean comfortable environment.

Happy Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the great review Dipper, cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounnds like she has KPS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Sounnds like she has KPS
    Nah mate… just very new.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks, been waiting for an AR on her
    no FS can be a deal breaker for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks, been waiting for an AR on her
    no FS can be a deal breaker for me
    Acfually… now you could probably try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    interesting review. Looks like a dud but you put a positive spin on it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Acfually… now you could probably try.

Any update on FS or not? Would love to try....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Any update on FS or not? Would love to try....
    I heard she now offers FS… but it ain’t that great. I’m gonna probably pass. That place is too exxy for a bad punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting, I keep reading people say it’s quiet but Everytime I go there, the place is busy. Also more interestingly I have seen bomi available few times now when I waited for my girl, at first I didn’t understand how she isn’t more busy. She is pretty, young and slim figure with great legs. Would have tried her if not for my booking. Then realize probably she provide limited services. Guess op confirms my suspicions. Problem with me is I usually go there when horny so almost always choose a Japanese ml with greater chances of part 3. Might just try bomi out in the future when I’m already satisfied cuz she really does look appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Sounnds like she has KPS
    Seriously doubt this. Haven’t seen her myself but I saw her introducing to other customers before during lineup and she is very friendly, shaking hands, smiling, bowing slightly. Dun seem like the KPS type imo. Likely just a young girl with boundaries.