Phone : 0451 973707

Hours of Business : 09:30 - 22:00

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, squirting, cowgirl

Size/shape : Curvy/chubby, E-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Value for money/recommend? : For looks - no, for service - yes

My experience/comments : It’s been a while since I’d had a session with a real squirter so, after I’d read a review of Anna on another forum, I booked her.

The AR had commented on Anna’s looks and I didn’t have high expectations in that regard and you probably wouldn’t book her in a line up unless you had advance notice of her service.

I paid, Anna was summonsed and I was led up those bloody stairs to the room.

After the shower (across the corridor) Anna returned with her stuff and stripped. She is decidedly chubby with big, natural tits and a fully shaved bush.

Anna knelt over me and asked what I wanted so I said a good BJ and that I’d read on the shop’s website that she squirts.

She moved to between my legs and started sucking me. It was a very good BBBJ – very slightly toothy but she went deep with plenty of suction and good hand-action. She also worked a lot on my balls.

Anna then lay down so I headed south for some DATY and two-fingered finger-fucking.

Anna immediately went off. She was very wet and very loud, arching her back and having strong vaginal contractions, almost pushing my fingers out. And then she properly squirted, several times.

I got her to touch herself while I watched, which included some finger insertion, but she said she said she preferred that I did it.

I lay down for some more BJ while Anna took a breather.

She then put some lube on my cock and lay beside me to stroke me while I finger-fucked her some more.

Unfortunately I got my timing wrong. I was close to cumming and asked her to stop but I was too late and I had one of those horrible wimpy half-hearted orgasms that are such a let down (totally my fault). Thankfully we were only about 10 minutes into the session so there was plenty of recovery time.

Anna tidied me up and lay beside me for a chat before I told her that her challenge was to try to get me hard again.

She knelt between my knees and suck me again and her magic worked.

I felt I was hard enough to go for a fuck and she dressed me and straddled me for some cowgirl.

Anna rode me passionately and it soon felt like she was cumming again. She was having more strong vaginal contractions but as my cock was only about 80% erect she nearly squeezed it out so I admitted defeat, knowing I wasn’t going to have a second shot, and I told her it’s not working.

After another tidy-up Anna lay beside me for a nice chat for the remaining minutes.