Thread: Best Shop Lineup

Best Shop Lineup

Had the pleasure of seeing Mimi (technically not rostered) today and said hello to Candy afterwards. On the way out I saw the new girl Jade and Suki. I know Natalie was rostered as well, and the pics of the girls rostered always look like a fashion magazine. I'd have to say this shop easily has the best lineup for ML's (looks wise) in Sydney.

Sakura Smithfield regularly has the best lineups for a good massage and service, and just wondering what other shops in Sydney would be comparable?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree LSM has a smashing lineup. Candy seems to know how to find hot looking girls. Photos close to the real thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I frequent LSM quite a bit as its between work and home. Some real gems at the shop although its been getting a lot busier lately so bookings are almost essential

117C Cabramatta, very underrated shop in the southwest. Saw three sexy Asians in lineup today - Tammy (formerly SP), Sonia (tall fit Thai with a HUGE ass) and Veronica (hourglass viet) - settled on Veronica in the end after a chat with mamasan. AR in private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MAC for sure, never disappoints

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I have seen some pretty good line ups at Ginza Empire while I was in the waiting room waiting for my booking to get ready.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney Baby Massage
    200 Stanmore
    197 Clarence St

Ive had dozens of off the cuff punts at each over the years and i reckon the hotties outweigh the notties by 2 to 1. Looks and body preference are subjective though, so kind of pointless exercise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How to find girls photos of Sakura Smithfield? Thansk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    117C Cabramatta, very underrated shop in the southwest. Saw three sexy Asians in lineup today - Tammy (formerly SP), Sonia (tall fit Thai with a HUGE ass) and Veronica (hourglass viet) - settled on Veronica in the end after a chat with mamasan. AR in private
    This shop has flown under the radar forever but I've never had a bad punt there. A few of the girls do shifts at Sakura Smithfield too

We're in a golden age of punting in south west Sydney but now that I have a girlfriend and moved away from the area I've all but quit the life!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Sydney Baby Massage
    200 Stanmore
    197 Clarence St

Ive had dozens of off the cuff punts at each over the years and i reckon the hotties outweigh the notties by 2 to 1. Looks and body preference are subjective though, so kind of pointless exercise.
    I assume 197 Clarence is the one with a sign board saying “CDB Massage”?

Do they have showers at that shop?
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampoline View Post
    How to find girls photos of Sakura Smithfield? Thansk
    Locanto.
    Search: Smithfield
    Personal: Massage
    Sakura 689
    All will be revealed, basically anyway 👍