Thread: J YUTO - Cute + Sleepy girl who could of fooled me for being my actual gf

Junior Member(有D料到)

J YUTO - Cute + Sleepy girl who could of fooled me for being my actual gf

After a long week of work, finally came my day off. After a stressful week I had to visit club to release some stress and enjoy a day off.

Being tired working on my last day before my day off, I spent the remaining 3 hours of work just lazying around and scouting the roster for club to see who would be on the roster for Tuesday. Yuto, a new name came up and from the photos, I found her cute and intriguing. Decided I wanted to see her for tomorrow, so hit up club to see if I could get in at my preferred time and from there it was set.

Shout out to the team at club though!, always friendly and professional. Next time I visit imma get these guys some chocolates or something. Always welcoming!

Paid the team for my one hour booking and the wait wasn't too long either. Got to go in before the time I booked, which is always good too. So was directed to room 8, room 8 and I seem to be fated haha, I've been to this room the most out of the times I visited.

First impressions;
    Room 8 is just in the room right next to reception, so I just walked passed and as soon as I got to the door, Yuto already was opening the door for me without even knocking I was there. As soon as the door was full opened she leaned in to give me a kiss on both cheeks then a passionate kiss on the lips. She says to me; Thank you for seeing me with a very genuine looking smile.

As soon as the door closes, she goes in for more kissing. I really liked this. From the moment I entered she already showed me very high energy and enthusiasm. We spent a minute or two just kissing and feeling each other. She then looks at me and said you look very young, I just replied I may look a bit young but im older than her lol. She laughed then tugged at my pants and we got undressed and moved to the shower.

Typical start to the shower where we do mouth wash an etc. We then had a shower together but the washing was minimal at the start because we went straight at it into kissing and DFK. I was really feeling her so I was feeling her body every where and then slipped my hand down to rub her clit. Noticed she was already wet before the water was warm enough to use. She then washed both me and her, However I noticed the water was set much hotter than usual but this will make sense why it was later during my review.

She washed me down so thoroughly and even got right up in my butt too. I only realized till after the session that rimming is apart of her service so it only made sense why she cleaned my butt so thoroughly. However I declined the offer during the session as I don't really get off to this. She then kneeled down and gave me a very tongue focused bbbj. She was swirling her tongue around my dick a lot and then focused directly on the hole of my penis, poking it and almost trying to put her tongue inside. She also was switching it up near the end of the shower part by sucking it all completely by going fast. Overall would say her bbbj is very experienced and probably better than most Ive had. Just the attention and focus, also sucking all over my dick instead of the tip like some other girls.

Bed play;
    Once we finished up having fun in the shower, we stood by the bed with our towels still around our necks just kissing more and feeling each other up. Yuto remains wet for so long and this really made me more excited just want to be pleasured by her. I laid her back on the bed and leaned over her to kiss her some more and admire her body all the while rubbing her clit and then slowly inserting 1 FIV. She showed a lot of reactions for the FIV but even more later when I combined both rubbing her clit and FIV.

She then returns the favor to by asking me to lay down on the bed. This is where she showed her energy and willingness to pleasure me. She goes straight to work on her cat bath and was constantly looking up into my eyes to see how I was reacting to all of it. She is very gentle and focused directly on the tips as she noticed any other part of my nipples etc for me doesnt do any thing. Slowly made her way down for another bbbj. Much more of the same as the shower bbbj but this time she was focusing on the whole thing more while working her tongue around during it.

She slowly comes to back up to me face level and looks into my eyes then after staring at each other she cutely kisses me on the lips and jumps straight on my lap to make out more while I rub her from under neath. I noticed she wanted to be pleasured too by how wet she is getting so I then position her on her back so I can pleasure her. Continued with the kissing but then had to nibble on her ear and lick her neck. I then got to her nipples, she seems to have positive reactions to her boobs being fondled as well as sucked. So throughout the whole session later I just made sure whenever I could to lick and suck them.

Now I finally reach her pussy. This was a very nice sight. She has nice white skin with almost no imperfections and a very plump but thin looking pussy. I went in for DATY and was not disappointed. She is sweet tasting and shows a lot of reaction to being licked out. She closed her legs around my head once and was shaking during it. I guess my efforts to make her feel good worked haha. This went on for 5-8mins.

I came back up to her and she had a very cute but fuck me now look but pulled me in for a hug lol. This was unexpected but cute. I asked for condom now and we dommed up. We started in Mish, she isnt mega tight but a nice fit and felt great. She was moaning quite loudly with every thrust, some of it could be take as FOAM but honestly think she was enjoying it as she was rubbing one of her boobs while resting her other arm behind her head. After 7 mins of full thrusting, I started feeling a bit tired. I ask for a switch to cowgirl. This didnt last long, not because I came but because I think she did. She was sat up on top of me and going up and down so furiously. I think she wanted to cum herself and then after doing this for 3 mins, she flopped over on top of me shaking while cuddling me.

We stayed in this position with me inside her just cuddling me for a few mins then suggested her to turn around for doggy.

Doggy being my kyptonite, I had to control myself from cumming as I noticed she likes this position too as she was moaning differently from mish. Everytime I was close to cumming, I leaned forward to kiss her neck, back and fondle her boobs. As this went on I was like ok I wanna feel good and then just came in dom while leaning forward and feeling her boobs. This felt amazing.

Once I came, she grabbed the condom off and then just started sucking my little man right after it. This felt blissful!

Nap time + round2:
    After the deed was done this is where the session turned into full GFE mode. She lays down and was like hug me. So I rest her in my arms and she cuddles me. Then she is like hug me tighter. So I do what she says and we sort of just cuddle and hug. Then she looks up into my eyes and keeps kissing me. She then rests her head into my chest and I think she fell asleep and had a bit of a nap. Whenever I moved my arm away she was like no, put back. I found out the reason why the shower water was so hot was because she gets cold easily. She wanted me to hug and give her body warmth. One of part where I leaned in and kissed her fore head she move her head up and kissed me then just stayed there napping with her lips just touching mine lol.

We did go for a round two after we had a brief nap sesh. Second time I barely can come so I just go all out and thrust as fast as possible. She was still sleepy a bit while this went on but she started moaning much more loudly than before. But after 6 mins straight in mish trying to go a second time and only focusing on going in and out of her here, I told tired and gave up. We just then went back to cuddles which she loved.

She wanted to nap and cuddle then conclude haha:
    The buzzer then went off during the cuddle and I said to Yuto, shower time. But she dismissed it and cuddled me tighter. So I stayed there for 3 more mins. Kissed her and said shower? I dont want reception to get upset lol. She gave me like that look like I dont want to but I said come shower with me and directed her up out of the bed to the shower.

Still cute and bubbly in the shower. Still kept kissing me.

We got changed, then when fully changed, she hugs me and gives some more kisses. I tell I wanna use mirror cause my hair always looks messy asf after a session. While tidying up my hair, she comes over and puts her arm around mine and tells me to look into the mirror. She says we look good together. I said yeah and gave her a kiss. Then went over to grab my bag as we were taking a lot of time lol. She goes to my bag before I can take it and puts it around her then says cute and pokes my stomach. She hands it back over and kisses me.

As I was about to leave she says, ill see you tomorrow, thank you for today. I just laughed and said tomorrow? maybe.

TDLR;
    Yuto is a very GFE type of girl who could of legit fooled me for being my actual girlfriend. She portrayed things previous girlfriends have done with me when chilling alone. Also her cute personality added to the session.

Appearance: 8 (but this is subjective to person. If I didnt take my own likes into account she would sit at a 7 for most. She has a cute look and isnt super thin like other j girls).
    Session Duration: 1 Hour
    Service :10

WIR:
    If your into GFE then yes. I seriously could of thought Yuto was my girlfriend just by how natural it felt during the session. Ill probably do a repeat session with her next visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ooo thanks bro for the detailed AR, will see her next week and ill report back too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wooow love the AR man
    She worth to try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Ooo thanks bro for the detailed AR, will see her next week and ill report back too
    Nice! She is definately a sweet girl. Her actions with me spoke so much more than words and quite literally too. We didn’t even have much of a convo throughout the session haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    Wooow love the AR man
    She worth to try!
    Appreciate it! Thanks. Trying to make it as descriptive as I can from start to finish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    After a long week of work, finally came my day off. After a stressful week I had to visit club to release some stress and enjoy a day off.

Being tired working on my last day before my day off, I spent the remaining 3 hours of work just lazying around and scouting the roster for club to see who would be on the roster for Tuesday. Yuto, a new name came up and from the photos, I found her cute and intriguing. Decided I wanted to see her for tomorrow, so hit up club to see if I could get in at my preferred time and from there it was set.

Shout out to the team at club though!, always friendly and professional. Next time I visit imma get these guys some chocolates or something. Always welcoming!

Paid the team for my one hour booking and the wait wasn't too long either. Got to go in before the time I booked, which is always good too. So was directed to room 8, room 8 and I seem to be fated haha, I've been to this room the most out of the times I visited.

First impressions;
    Room 8 is just in the room right next to reception, so I just walked passed and as soon as I got to the door, Yuto already was opening the door for me without even knocking I was there. As soon as the door was full opened she leaned in to give me a kiss on both cheeks then a passionate kiss on the lips. She says to me; Thank you for seeing me with a very genuine looking smile.

As soon as the door closes, she goes in for more kissing. I really liked this. From the moment I entered she already showed me very high energy and enthusiasm. We spent a minute or two just kissing and feeling each other. She then looks at me and said you look very young, I just replied I may look a bit young but im older than her lol. She laughed then tugged at my pants and we got undressed and moved to the shower.

Typical start to the shower where we do mouth wash an etc. We then had a shower together but the washing was minimal at the start because we went straight at it into kissing and DFK. I was really feeling her so I was feeling her body every where and then slipped my hand down to rub her clit. Noticed she was already wet before the water was warm enough to use. She then washed both me and her, However I noticed the water was set much hotter than usual but this will make sense why it was later during my review.

She washed me down so thoroughly and even got right up in my butt too. I only realized till after the session that rimming is apart of her service so it only made sense why she cleaned my butt so thoroughly. However I declined the offer during the session as I don't really get off to this. She then kneeled down and gave me a very tongue focused bbbj. She was swirling her tongue around my dick a lot and then focused directly on the hole of my penis, poking it and almost trying to put her tongue inside. She also was switching it up near the end of the shower part by sucking it all completely by going fast. Overall would say her bbbj is very experienced and probably better than most Ive had. Just the attention and focus, also sucking all over my dick instead of the tip like some other girls.

Bed play;
    Once we finished up having fun in the shower, we stood by the bed with our towels still around our necks just kissing more and feeling each other up. Yuto remains wet for so long and this really made me more excited just want to be pleasured by her. I laid her back on the bed and leaned over her to kiss her some more and admire her body all the while rubbing her clit and then slowly inserting 1 FIV. She showed a lot of reactions for the FIV but even more later when I combined both rubbing her clit and FIV.

She then returns the favor to by asking me to lay down on the bed. This is where she showed her energy and willingness to pleasure me. She goes straight to work on her cat bath and was constantly looking up into my eyes to see how I was reacting to all of it. She is very gentle and focused directly on the tips as she noticed any other part of my nipples etc for me doesnt do any thing. Slowly made her way down for another bbbj. Much more of the same as the shower bbbj but this time she was focusing on the whole thing more while working her tongue around during it.

She slowly comes to back up to me face level and looks into my eyes then after staring at each other she cutely kisses me on the lips and jumps straight on my lap to make out more while I rub her from under neath. I noticed she wanted to be pleasured too by how wet she is getting so I then position her on her back so I can pleasure her. Continued with the kissing but then had to nibble on her ear and lick her neck. I then got to her nipples, she seems to have positive reactions to her boobs being fondled as well as sucked. So throughout the whole session later I just made sure whenever I could to lick and suck them.

Now I finally reach her pussy. This was a very nice sight. She has nice white skin with almost no imperfections and a very plump but thin looking pussy. I went in for DATY and was not disappointed. She is sweet tasting and shows a lot of reaction to being licked out. She closed her legs around my head once and was shaking during it. I guess my efforts to make her feel good worked haha. This went on for 5-8mins.

I came back up to her and she had a very cute but fuck me now look but pulled me in for a hug lol. This was unexpected but cute. I asked for condom now and we dommed up. We started in Mish, she isnt mega tight but a nice fit and felt great. She was moaning quite loudly with every thrust, some of it could be take as FOAM but honestly think she was enjoying it as she was rubbing one of her boobs while resting her other arm behind her head. After 7 mins of full thrusting, I started feeling a bit tired. I ask for a switch to cowgirl. This didnt last long, not because I came but because I think she did. She was sat up on top of me and going up and down so furiously. I think she wanted to cum herself and then after doing this for 3 mins, she flopped over on top of me shaking while cuddling me.

We stayed in this position with me inside her just cuddling me for a few mins then suggested her to turn around for doggy.

Doggy being my kyptonite, I had to control myself from cumming as I noticed she likes this position too as she was moaning differently from mish. Everytime I was close to cumming, I leaned forward to kiss her neck, back and fondle her boobs. As this went on I was like ok I wanna feel good and then just came in dom while leaning forward and feeling her boobs. This felt amazing.

Once I came, she grabbed the condom off and then just started sucking my little man right after it. This felt blissful!

Nap time + round2:
    After the deed was done this is where the session turned into full GFE mode. She lays down and was like hug me. So I rest her in my arms and she cuddles me. Then she is like hug me tighter. So I do what she says and we sort of just cuddle and hug. Then she looks up into my eyes and keeps kissing me. She then rests her head into my chest and I think she fell asleep and had a bit of a nap. Whenever I moved my arm away she was like no, put back. I found out the reason why the shower water was so hot was because she gets cold easily. She wanted me to hug and give her body warmth. One of part where I leaned in and kissed her fore head she move her head up and kissed me then just stayed there napping with her lips just touching mine lol.

We did go for a round two after we had a brief nap sesh. Second time I barely can come so I just go all out and thrust as fast as possible. She was still sleepy a bit while this went on but she started moaning much more loudly than before. But after 6 mins straight in mish trying to go a second time and only focusing on going in and out of her here, I told tired and gave up. We just then went back to cuddles which she loved.

The buzzer then went off during the cuddle and I said to Yuto, shower time. But she dismissed it and cuddled me tighter. So I stayed there for 3 more mins. Kissed her and said shower? I dont want reception to get upset lol. She gave me like that look like I dont want to but I said come shower with me and directed her up out of the bed to the shower.

We got changed, then when fully changed, she hugs me and gives some more kisses. I tell I wanna use mirror cause my hair always looks messy asf after a session. While tidying up my hair, she comes over and puts her arm around mine and tells me to look into the mirror. She says we look good together. I said yeah and gave her a kiss. Then went over to grab my bag as we were taking a lot of time lol. She goes to my bag before I can take it and puts it around her then says cute and pokes my stomach. She hands it back over and kisses me.

As I was about to leave she says, ill see you tomorrow, thank you for today. I just laughed and said tomorrow? maybe.

TDLR;
    Yuto is a very GFE type of girl who could of legit fooled me for being my actual girlfriend. She portrayed things previous girlfriends have done with me when chilling alone. Also her cute personality added to the session.

Appearance: 8 (but this is subjective to person. If I didnt take my own likes into account she would sit at a 7 for most. She has a cute look and isnt super thin like other j girls).

WIR:
    If your into GFE then yes. I seriously could of thought Yuto was my girlfriend just by how natural it felt during the session. Ill probably do a repeat session with her next visit.
    niceeee detailed AR sounds like you had a good time! Might add her to my list as i love GFE girls hahahaa

which photos would u say are most accurate to real life?

Senior Member(無間使者)

First impressions;

Bed play;

Nap time + round2:

TDLR;

WIR:
    Amazing review. Do you think a 30 min session will do? Or you recommend an hour?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    niceeee detailed AR sounds like you had a good time! Might add her to my list as i love GFE girls hahahaa

which photos would u say are most accurate to real life?
    Probably 2nd and last. But take into account these seem a bit more edited then her real look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Amazing review. Do you think a 30 min session will do? Or you recommend an hour?
    Well normally if you wanna try a girl and not too sure, 30 mins is the best way to go. I book one hour sessions normally to get the full service and to feel out the girl.

But personally if i were to recommend. I’d go with an hour, enjoy her and also pleasure her aswell. You’d be pleasantly surprised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well normally if you wanna try a girl and not too sure, 30 mins is the best way to go. I book one hour sessions normally to get the full service and to feel out the girl.

But personally if i were to recommend. I’d go with an hour, enjoy her and also pleasure her aswell. You’d be pleasantly surprised.
    Thanks mate, I guess I will be breaking my rule of booking 30 minutes for a new girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably 2nd and last. But take into account these seem a bit more edited then her real look.
    chhers bro hahha

Senior Member(無間使者)

You weren't kidding about the GFE part. The whole session felt so natural

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    You weren't kidding about the GFE part. The whole session felt so natural
    Glad you had a good time bro! I write my experiences with honesty haha.

But happy you enjoyed yourself with her!