Thread: Hot MFM with Thai Sabrina at Fireflies by Jesse

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Hot MFM with Thai Sabrina at Fireflies by Jesse

You may remember some mfm reviews at 42g from a couple of years ago - Aussie Ryder and Vietnamese Moon. Well after a long hiatus, my mate and I connected and contacted Jessie from Firelflies to plan our next adventure.

He gave us a fair price matching the rate we got at 42 and said a number of ladies would do it, but for enthusiasm he recommended Thai Sabrina. Ok booked and locked.

We meet for Thai food to get us in the mood then go to a burlesque show in Surry Hills. If ends a little earlier than anticipated so we change our booking to 30 mins earlier.

A stiff drink at the Civic next door to calm the nerves then we scale the steps of the back entrance.

Sabrina is at reception. Doesn’t quite look like her photos but I’m sure they’re real. Maybe because she’s in civilian clothes where the other girls are dolled up to impress. I would encourage the management to pay more attention to intrigue and creating an experience. I honestly felt initially that Sabrina was a non pro part of the reception crew. Have never had that experience at 42g or no 5. Sabrina in front of customer says what am I meant to do. Reception barks back Diamond service. It felt very transactional like asking if you want your burger medium rare or well done.

Sabrina was also older than advertised too, and not by 2-3 years. But Jesse is right about her enthusiasm.

Enter the room #8 - it’s small, hot and basic. Random electric gear on the floor and nowhere to hang your clothes or store them in a hygienic way. But we have a job to do and it’s the perfect venue to get this done. I’m curious. I asked for their best room. Is this it?!?

I showered first. Dry down then straight into dfk with Sabrina. Huge dds that need sucking. Then she sucked my cock. When my mate dries down he joins us and pretty soon Sabrina is taking two cocks in her mouth. First time doing this and I have to say it lived up to expectations. Cocks rubbed against each other so if you’re a homophobe stop reading. It was a glorious siight and feeling. She alternated between both in her mouth then taking turn to give us each special cock attention.

Then we both took one of her melons in our mouths and took turns fingering her. Sabrina was wet. We decide my mate willl fuck her first. He has a gigantic cock that she accommodates well. FIA is on the website menu so I lubed her arse and stuck my finger in. It was an intense feeling. I could feel the fucking. She seemed to like it at first then asked me to stop.

My mate started pounding her while I licked her tits. He kept going for a while and took a break.

Dom on me and she gets on top. She really knows how to fuck. I grab her tits and suck and it’s not too long before I blow inside her. My mate is watching and jerking himself throughout.

She starts sucking ny mate again and I join in with her playing with his balls and eventually sucking my first cock for a few moments. Good experience. If you’re going to try this shit you may as well have a go.

Then he fucks her some more while she sucks me and eventually making me hard again. He has another break and I go for round two. Start in missionary and I’m not sure I can blow another load. I ask my mate to touch my balls while I fuck her and I’m off to the races again. 53 year old white guy with thick cock blows his second load while fucking hot thai chick with mate touching his balls.

Then she starts sucking my mate again. He builds a big load then cums in her mouth, on her face and a bit of stray jism hits my hand.

Exhausted we laugh and say that was fun. Sabrina genuinely enjoyed it. Showers then out of that hot room. They really need better ac if you’re going to provide action that hot.

Haters, keep it to yourself please. Good punt slightly let down by night management’s lack of attention to detail and a fucking hot, small room. Give them time and Jesse will get it into shape. Time checked: 50 minutes of a 60 minute booking including shower and change. No big deal but are you going to be lenient when I need 10 more minutes on my next booking? But it was so hot we couldn’t wait to get out once done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, rooms are shit. Won’t be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR! Thanks aussieguyinsf

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR. Another MFM adventure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR. Another MFM adventure lol.
    Thanks mate! It was quite the experience

Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Great AR! Thanks aussieguyinsf
    You are welcome bro!

so your mate didn't suck your cock? I don't know, I don't think I can ever look my mate the same way after sucking him off...

But good on you for giving it a go! Nice AR too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Aussieguyinsf!

Sounds like a hot session. I have seen Sabrina in Reception, but haven't booked her yet.

I have to say you are brave posting some MM contact!! I make no judgement on this as we all have our personal interests and preferences. Good on you for including it as it certainly added an interesting twist to the AR. Jeez! Your mate!! OK. LOL

I met him on this forum and we’ve done three mfms together. He’s a good bloke but I’d say we’re punting friends so no awkwardness that we’ve touched each other’s cocks. It’s a hazard that goes along with this activity. Understand some might not be comfortable about it. But we’ve found the more you do it the more you want to push the boundaries. If anyone else wants to have a go dm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Yeah, rooms are shit. Won’t be back.
    Apparently there are some good rooms. We just didn’t get one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    so your mate didn't suck your cock? I don't know, I don't think I can ever look my mate the same way after sucking him off...

But good on you for giving it a go! Nice AR too!
    But would you be able to look at him if he sucked you off too, cuz then the tables are even.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    But would you be able to look at him if he sucked you off too, cuz then the tables are even.
    Yeah mate, no problem

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Great AR Aussieguyinsf!

Sounds like a hot session. I have seen Sabrina in Reception, but haven't booked her yet.

I have to say you are brave posting some MM contact!! I make no judgement on this as we all have our personal interests and preferences. Good on you for including it as it certainly added an interesting twist to the AR. Jeez! Your mate!! OK. LOL
    Ah fuck it, you’ve got to keep mixing it up to make it interesting. Haters going to hate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brave review. Brave man.