Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Shops Info Exchange

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CBD Shops Info Exchange

Since switching jobs late last year, I've found myself no longer in the CBD area where I used to hit different shops regularly. It's been tough to find good new MLs with my old "try a different one tomorrow" approach. So, I'm looking for guaranteed quality sessions with different MLs if possible when I am in the CBD.

Recently, I tried Mydream, where DD used to be. I had sessions with B***y and T**a, both from Taiwan. While the massage was average, they provided plenty of TTs, and what stood out was their genuine effort and attentive attitude. Despite the limited options, they didn't rush or seem disinterested. Unfortunately, FS wasn't on offer.
    Willing to exchange more info on my CBD options. Mydream, Time, LMH and DD (daily now) are my regulars.

I'd really appreciate any recommendations on your CBD options, preferably young slim Asian MLs. Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which do you find is better for the quality/service Mydream or Daily?

Daily has normally been my go to since its easy. Time is too hit and miss and everytime i want to use the hicaps only the boss knows how to use it, the other girls have no clue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been to any of the CBD shops as I found them all cost extra for the same girls who work at their sister shop who charged less. Such as Mydream ML are the same as 5star and Tiktok Carindale. Daily is the same as touch day spa Westend. So can someone tell me what is the attraction going to these CBD shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any times in the Daily girls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mydream has the same owner as 5star and i found 5star has slightly better massage skills and MLs are prettier. I used to visit Daily a lot, but just same girls all year around, rarely fresh new faces.

LMH is good too if you like Thai girls, but they don’t have shower facilities, which isn’t great.

IMO Mydream>LMH>Daily=time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Any times in the Daily girls?
    What do you mean buddy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    I haven't been to any of the CBD shops as I found them all cost extra for the same girls who work at their sister shop who charged less. Such as Mydream ML are the same as 5star and Tiktok Carindale. Daily is the same as touch day spa Westend. So can someone tell me what is the attraction going to these CBD shops?
    Because I work in the city from time to time, and where I live doesn’t have any good shop unfortunately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by x0lover View Post
    Mydream has the same owner as 5star and i found 5star has slightly better massage skills and MLs are prettier. I used to visit Daily a lot, but just same girls all year around, rarely fresh new faces.

LMH is good too if you like Thai girls, but they don’t have shower facilities, which isn’t great.

IMO Mydream>LMH>Daily=time.
    Haha, thanks for clearing up for me, I haven't missed too much then. Goto 5star instead of Mydream. However, when ever I ask the boss of 5star to recommend between two girls I choose, he never give any constructive answer. His wife at TTC is much better, tell you straight up what you want to know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Haha, thanks for clearing up for me, I haven't missed too much then. Goto 5star instead of Mydream. However, when ever I ask the boss of 5star to recommend between two girls I choose, he never give any constructive answer. His wife at TTC is much better, tell you straight up what you want to know.
    Lol, don’t get me wrong, there are hot girls working at Daily and Time, and it’s a very subjective thing. I just like to try different MLs and Mydream has partly fulfilled my desire for new faces.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry mate I was typing to quickly
    Curious to know which girls at Daily are the go to girls for extra and TT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Sorry mate I was typing to quickly
    Curious to know which girls at Daily are the go to girls for extra and TT
    It’s just DD/Touch. I think you’ve already known the shops inside out. Haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happy to exchange flick me a msg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happy to share intel flick me a msg!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My ranking is DD then MD then LMH then time on an overall basis

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Xxxyahooxxx need to up your post to be able to receive personal messages and share info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I realise that haha hence the multiple posts because I thought it wasn’t working

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxyahooxxx View Post
    Yeah I realise that haha hence the multiple posts because I thought it wasn’t working
    Hey Buddy, more than welcome to DM me once you have enough posts, happy to exchange or share what I’ve explored in the city.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sweet how many posts am I meant to have lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxyahooxxx View Post
    Sweet how many posts am I meant to have lol
    50 mate

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    50 mate

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters
    Its actually after 5 posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast