Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190 for 30 mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY Mish, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl

Ages : right on 30 maybe?

Size/shape : Pocket rocket - no more than 5ft, nice C cup implants, not an inch of fat on her but a nice squeezable ass. Perfect body. Think CJ Miles body with a less prettier face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mixed Eurasian - filipino and spanish. Real westie attitude about her too.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely.

My experience : After reading reviews I was in a mood for a nice, hard fuck. Bently enters the room in a Honey Birdette-type number. Into the shower, quick mouthwash then onto the bed. She asks how I like it and said I'm here to get rough, which she likes.

Pops on the rubber then goes down for a PSE CBJ - facefucking, gagging, spitting, all the choking noises. love it. After 5 mins or so she instructs me to get up where she hoists a leg over the arm of the lounge in full view of the mirror, I bend down and eat her pussy from behind for a minute or so and she then asks me to pound her. I warn you, don't see Bently for a GFE session - she likes to get absolutely hammered PSE style. I honestly don't think I've fucked a girl harder in my life.

After a good 5 mins of fucking I need to lay down, she hops on top reverse cowbell and starts riding, obviously a fave position of her as she seems very comfortable and gets a great rhythm going. I then flip her onto the bed on her back and pound her in mish.

After about 10 minutes into the session I realise I can't keep up this rate for 30 minutes so decide to go out with a bang. She takes me back to the mirror view while she hoists herself over the couch again and I go for it. Completely fucking her senseless and slapping her arse hard, If I didn't have my hands so gripped around her petite waist I'm pretty sure she would've bounced off my dick and flown into the wall with how hard I was thrusting into her. I take it up a notch just as I'm climaxing, she eggs me on to go harder and the plants against the wall are shaking from the amount of vibration thats coming off of the couch - she starts screaming so loud that I'm pretty sure two rooms away would be able to hear us.

Fill the bag, covered in sweat and we clean up. Have a quick chat and she seems pretty easy to get along with outside of the sheets. I hope this isn't too disrespectful, but she comes across as the type of pocket rocket with a bit of an attitude, has probably dated a couple bikies or roided up dealers twice her size who she probably likes to wind up before getting fucked. I mean this in the most complementary way because I think we all wanna fuck a little hottie like this now and again!

Would absolutely return when I've had a bit of a frustrating day and need to let out a bit more than some cum! Complete PSE from start to finish. If you want a gentle patient session, I'd suggest another girl. Bentley is 1 to 100 as soon as she enters the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im keen to see this one what a shame she doesnt do BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    im keen to see this one what a shame she doesnt do BBBJ
    in my circumstance probably a good thing to be desensitised by the 'dom because at the rate i was facefucking her it would've been over before we got to the main course

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure about you, I saw her last time during the day, needed to end the session short (not sure why as she didnt tell me) and ran out like she left her stove on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190 for 30 mins

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY Mish, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl

Ages : right on 30 maybe?

Size/shape : Pocket rocket - no more than 5ft, nice C cup implants, not an inch of fat on her but a nice squeezable ass. Perfect body. Think CJ Miles body with a less prettier face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mixed Eurasian - filipino and spanish. Real westie attitude about her too.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely.

My experience : After reading reviews I was in a mood for a nice, hard fuck. Bently enters the room in a Honey Birdette-type number. Into the shower, quick mouthwash then onto the bed. She asks how I like it and said I'm here to get rough, which she likes.

Pops on the rubber then goes down for a PSE CBJ - facefucking, gagging, spitting, all the choking noises. love it. After 5 mins or so she instructs me to get up where she hoists a leg over the arm of the lounge in full view of the mirror, I bend down and eat her pussy from behind for a minute or so and she then asks me to pound her. I warn you, don't see Bently for a GFE session - she likes to get absolutely hammered PSE style. I honestly don't think I've fucked a girl harder in my life.

After a good 5 mins of fucking I need to lay down, she hops on top reverse cowbell and starts riding, obviously a fave position of her as she seems very comfortable and gets a great rhythm going. I then flip her onto the bed on her back and pound her in mish.

After about 10 minutes into the session I realise I can't keep up this rate for 30 minutes so decide to go out with a bang. She takes me back to the mirror view while she hoists herself over the couch again and I go for it. Completely fucking her senseless and slapping her arse hard, If I didn't have my hands so gripped around her petite waist I'm pretty sure she would've bounced off my dick and flown into the wall with how hard I was thrusting into her. I take it up a notch just as I'm climaxing, she eggs me on to go harder and the plants against the wall are shaking from the amount of vibration thats coming off of the couch - she starts screaming so loud that I'm pretty sure two rooms away would be able to hear us.

Fill the bag, covered in sweat and we clean up. Have a quick chat and she seems pretty easy to get along with outside of the sheets. I hope this isn't too disrespectful, but she comes across as the type of pocket rocket with a bit of an attitude, has probably dated a couple bikies or roided up dealers twice her size who she probably likes to wind up before getting fucked. I mean this in the most complementary way because I think we all wanna fuck a little hottie like this now and again!

Would absolutely return when I've had a bit of a frustrating day and need to let out a bit more than some cum! Complete PSE from start to finish. If you want a gentle patient session, I'd suggest another girl. Bentley is 1 to 100 as soon as she enters the room.
    Absolutely fantastic review and my type of sex toy! Thanks for the intel.