Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Cheating Be Illegal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just need something to get my 50 posts up, after all these years.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=someguy88;2978164]Just need something to get my 50 posts up, after all these years.[/QUOTE

Im right behind you]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Careful there bro, you're describing a large population of married incels
    Not sure on the word incel and cannot be bothered googling. From what I see, men younger than myself don’t fuck their partners properly or enough. They’re not hot and passionate. I don’t understand it. Why modern guys are like that.

Maybe today’s men are soft cocks, figuratively and literally? Who made them that way? Are they a product of today’s society?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    Not sure on the word incel and cannot be bothered googling. From what I see, men younger than myself don’t fuck their partners properly or enough. They’re not hot and passionate. I don’t understand it. Why modern guys are like that.

Maybe today’s men are soft cocks, figuratively and literally? Who made them that way? Are they a product of today’s society?
    A monk, a priest, a nun are celibate by choice ie voluntarily calibate.

An incel is person who is involuntarily celibate ie celibate but not by choice.

So a married bloke who gets no sex from his wife is technically an incel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Can't remember what lead to me googling this, I think come out of some stuff related to "massage" cough... parlours but a controversial opinion.

Should cheating be illegal?

At least some people believe that the heart ache, emotional trauma, future distrust, wasted time and stolen future should indeed justify it being illegal with jail time as a penalty.

Any thoughts?
    If we look back in history, what we call 'cheating in modern world was an emblem of being 'alpha' . Only 'alpha' can win (or have or marry) more than one lady (or enjoy more than one pussy). It was the most precious reward for a victor and only reward he wants. Kings and even Gods (refer to Hindu/Greek scriptures) have multiple partners/wife or concubines.

In modern society, this reality still remains same ...just game rules are different and winners price is not blatant. See Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and countless people who are fucking rich still fuck around. Human innate nature eventually comes out.

Rules, Morals, ethics all are to curb Beta's not become alpha's. So Live like a King & God ,just...so dont get caught!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post

Today's men are changing traits and becoming more feminine and vice-versa same goes for women becoming more masculine.
    Starting from food to physical to mental and environmental, there is a shift which makes men not real men...but soft heart bunnies with flaccid dick. not wonder whats happening is not surprising...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Jackk;2978202]
    Just need something to get my 50 posts up, after all these years.[/QUOTE

Im right behind you]
    me to...some more to go...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just need something to get my 50 posts up, after all these years.
    hahahahaha.......here come one more from me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve cheated on every woman in my whole life and I’ve got no regrets. Most men if they’re honest would say the same thing. It’s like some fools openly tell me they’d never go to a brothel or pay for sex. What imbeciles, they obviously do not know the pleasure money brings. They think it’s for paying bills and buying things.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    hahahahaha.......here come one more from me
    Me too! But just to add…it’s even worse when the misus is going through menopause.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12