Thread: Suki (J) Suggested a double (FMF) with Lydia C (first time) at 382A and I accepted

Senior Member(無間使者)

Suki (J) Suggested a double (FMF) with Lydia C (first time) at 382A and I accepted

During my last repeat session with Suki, we discussed some of our respective (sexual) histories and it ended up with Suki suggesting we try a double with Lydia. Suki often wears a Japanese schoolgirl uniform and, as I love seeing Lydia, I knew her youthful schoolgirl-like body would look great in a Japanese school uniform I happen to have at home. So I agreed with Suki’s suggestion and asked both girls to wear the uniforms. I know other shops sometimes provide Japanese school uniforms – and it’s far from ‘new’, but it was a first for Lydia.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/lydia-c/
    https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/suki/

It would be Lydia’s first double, so she took some convincing over the intervening days, but with lots of assurances from Suki and me, Lydia decided to take the plunge. And all three of us were so glad she did. Needless to say, that much pleasure needed an extended session, so I booked 90 minutes.

So, up to the room 8 (which I mused was a lucky sign) and both girls greeted me with smiles, giggling and kisses. Suki was already dressed for the occasion in her uniform and Lydia quickly donned the uniform that I had brought. Watching that girl strip down to bra and panties and then put the uniform on was also pretty enjoyable. The whole process was accompanied by lots of giggles from both girls and frequent shyness from Lydia. As Suki grew up in Japan, she assisted Lydia in tying the customary red scarf, etc, etc. I just sat back and watched this extraordinary event unfold. It is almost worth paying just to see this lovely slender girl undressing and dressing up again. Just delightful….

So, then it started (in the meantime, I had had a shower so I was already undressed). Lots of DFK with the girls taking turns to kiss me while the other kissed and licked my nipples and took turns with one stroking my cock while the other played with my balls. Then both licking my nipples and back to DFK again and so on and so on. My hands were initially exploring what was inside Suki’s blouse, which is deliberately short and reaches just under her boobs. I reached around with my left hand and unclasped her bra, releasing her lovely C cup breasts for me to play with.

Then time to take a look inside Lydia’s blouse as I unzipped the top portion of the uniform and unclasped her bra with my right hand. So while they were kissing, licking, stroking and flicking me, I caressed their boobs under their blouse. I then placed my hand between Lydia’s legs, which she spread a little for me and started to rub her pussy. Then pulled her panties down slightly, so I could access her clit and lovely slit, which was already moist. Lydia then knelt down and started to suck me while Suki did some pretty passionate DFK.

To ease Lydia’s nervousness and shyness, I laid her on her back on the bed first and started to kiss her lips with DFK and then lick her neck, breasts and slowly tracing down to her pussy. At this time she still had the uniform blouse and skirt on, but no bra and panties. Maybe the thought of cumming in front of her friend Suki created some initial barriers, so I don’t think she came on the first attempt (but that shyness was soon overcome later).

I moved to my knees, dommed up and pushed inside Lydia’s little pussy while Suki continued with some LFK and mostly nipple play. I asked Suki to watch as my cock slid into Lydia’s little cunt, which she did with a smile – after all, it was Suki’s idea. It was so hot and it wasn’t long before I was pounding Lydia’s little cunt with my cock while Suki caressed me from behind.

Then pulled out of Lydia and I lay beside her kissing her and licking her chest, boobs and nipples as one hand moved down to her clit. As this is often a fan favourite and I know it works everytime with Lydia, it wasn’t long before she was arching her head and neck backwards, experiencing shortness of breath, followed soon after by a giant exhale. Apparently, Lydia had just cum, the first of three in the session.

I roll back and Suki starts to suck me, while Lydia kisses and licks me. Suki’s BBBJ is great and so the combination of these two on me was pretty amazing. Then I put Suki on her back on the bed and lick her. This time with two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as I know from my last session with Suki, this works a treat and she cums soon after. In the meantime, Lydia is rubbing my shoulders, back and butt – and then sits on top of me, riding on my back. Unexpected, but …. cool.

Suki cums and now it’s time to fuck her so she spreads her legs wider, while I change condom. Push inside and we fuck while kissing and playing with each others’ chest, boobs, nipples etc. Lydia also joins in. Next, I lay back on the bed with Suki changing to cowgirl. I then ask Lydia to sit on my face while I initially lick her pussy and clit. Then I push her back so I can rim her, while I flick and rub her clit with my finger and thumb. Within a few minutes, Lydia has cum while Suki is fucking me like crazy - and I hear and feel Suki cum on top of me.

Lydia lays back on the bed next to me and we caress and kiss, while Suki resumes BBBJ. I start to kiss and lick Lydia’s nipples and work my way back to between her legs. Some more DATY plus some other activities and …. Lydia cums for the third time.

We all lay intertwined for awhile and then it’s my turn. DFK, BBBJ, nipple play and some other enjoyment has me exploding in Suki’s mouth. We lay there for a short time talking, caressing plus some LFK. Reception calls on the phone and apparently our time is up.

Fuck me dead. That was a great session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds hot bro. One C cup J girl and one petite A cup Chinese. Half your luck!

I have seen Suki, but not Lydia. Maybe need to try her soon. I haven't had Chinese for ages....

Are you sure it was Suki's idea.....?

So, any FF play?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Bro, definitely Suki's idea.

No FF play during the session.

But was still hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Yes Bro, definitely Suki's idea.

No FF play during the session.

But was still hot!
    What’s the quality of room 8 in your opinion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    What’s the quality of room 8 in your opinion?
    Almost all the rooms are similar in size and fit out although some are in slightly better condition. The Full Service Rooms upstairs are are all quite small, other than the Red Cage Room (#10 or #11) at the end of the hallway. I recall Room 8 is in quite good condition, but none are in bad/damaged condition other than perhaps one from memory. Not sure. They are just small, compared to some other shops and room 6 may be smaller than the other rooms, although I have only been to room 6 once. All rooms have a relatively new shower and toilet inside the rooms. Some rooms have slightly larger showers, like the room at the end of the hall, next to the Red Cage Room. The 'Bali Room' at the midpoint on the stairs is also larger and has a larger shower.

But the rooms are not as large as the standard rooms in say, No5, 42G or Mirage (only been to one room there, so no expert by any means). According to my recollection, the rooms are the same in size to the smaller rooms in CBD Style and CBD360 (which don't have their own shower) plus 429. The last time I went to 429 (few years ago) the room was smaller than most of the rooms at 382A (other than Room 6). However, the other shops all have mirrors and comfortable aircon from memory.

The rooms also feel smaller because they have a small table which takes up floor space. This could be easily fixed by installing some (bracket-less) shelves. There are no clocks, other than a small clock in one or two rooms, which is a nuisance and kind of ridiculous tbh. If your intention is to utilise the entire booking for sex, rather than finishing early and then having a massage, then you need a clock. Almost all shops have clocks in my recollection!

I agree with the other punter's comments about aircon. The shop has great aircon, but it is most often turned down low or off. Maybe because girls feel the cold more than guys? Dunno. So on a couple of occasions during this warm summer, i have asked the girl to turn up the aircon. It works fine when it's turned on. It just needs to be turned on.

There are no mirrors, which has become a standard inclusion in most good shops and would make the rooms feel larger.

There is no Girls Room, so girls most often stay in their rooms, other than a handful who come down to Reception when not working. So you get the room in which the girl is located for the day/night, rather than being able to request a larger room for a longer session. However Reception doesn't tell you this when you make the booking and request the room, so you only find out when given the room number. Disappointing and frustrating and easily fixed with a stronger customer focus at Reception. If customers can't request a specific room, then tell them upfront.

Bro Jessie, go to Bunnings or IKEA and buy some self adhesive mirrors and (bracketless) shelves plus a clock for each room. FFS.

Regardless, all the FS rooms have double beds and the size of room shifts to the back of my mind as soon as the girl starts to lick, stroke and suck me with my eyes rolling back in my head. Similarly, I lose sight of the proximity of the walls when I'm buried between the girls legs giving her DATY, or when she is on top of me giving me 69. I still go there because the location is very convenient, most girls have been good/great and I have a couple of favourites. The rooms are on a par with some other CBD shops, but I agree, not all and could be easily upgraded to address these issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Almost all the rooms are similar in size and fit out although some are in slightly better condition. The Full Service Rooms upstairs are are all quite small, other than the Red Cage Room (#10 or #11) at the end of the hallway. I recall Room 8 is in quite good condition, but none are in bad/damaged condition other than perhaps one from memory. Not sure. They are just small, compared to some other shops and room 6 may be smaller than the other rooms, although I have only been to room 6 once. All rooms have a relatively new shower and toilet inside the rooms. Some rooms have slightly larger showers, like the room at the end of the hall, next to the Red Cage Room. The 'Bali Room' at the midpoint on the stairs is also larger and has a larger shower.

But the rooms are not as large as the standard rooms in say, No5, 42G or Mirage (only been to one room there, so no expert by any means). According to my recollection, the rooms are the same in size to the smaller rooms in CBD Style and CBD360 (which don't have their own shower) plus 429. The last time I went to 429 (few years ago) the room was smaller than most of the rooms at 382A (other than Room 6). However, the other shops all have mirrors and comfortable aircon from memory.

The rooms also feel smaller because they have a small table which takes up floor space. This could be easily fixed by installing some (bracket-less) shelves. There are no clocks, other than a small clock in one or two rooms, which is a nuisance and kind of ridiculous tbh. If your intention is to utilise the entire booking for sex, rather than finishing early and then having a massage, then you need a clock. Almost all shops have clocks in my recollection!

I agree with the other punter's comments about aircon. The shop has great aircon, but it is most often turned down low or off. Maybe because girls feel the cold more than guys? Dunno. So on a couple of occasions during this warm summer, i have asked the girl to turn up the aircon. It works fine when it's turned on. It just needs to be turned on.

There are no mirrors, which has become a standard inclusion in most good shops and would make the rooms feel larger.

There is no Girls Room, so girls most often stay in their rooms, other than a handful who come down to Reception when not working. So you get the room in which the girl is located for the day/night, rather than being able to request a larger room for a longer session. However Reception doesn't tell you this when you make the booking and request the room, so you only find out when given the room number. Disappointing and frustrating and easily fixed with a stronger customer focus at Reception. If customers can't request a specific room, then tell them upfront.

Bro Jessie, go to Bunnings or IKEA and buy some self adhesive mirrors and (bracketless) shelves plus a clock for each room. FFS.

Regardless, all the FS rooms have double beds and the size of room shifts to the back of my mind as soon as the girl starts to lick, stroke and suck me with my eyes rolling back in my head. Similarly, I lose sight of the proximity of the walls when I'm buried between the girls legs giving her DATY, or when she is on top of me giving me 69. I still go there because the location is very convenient, most girls have been good/great and I have a couple of favourites. The rooms are on a par with some other CBD shops, but I agree, not all and could be easily upgraded to address these issues.
    Sweet. I had room 6 I think on my only visit there. It was a bit of a pit, shit small shower and the bed took up literally the entire space. Wasn’t the greatest of experiences but glad to hear I had the shit room and why lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah bro, sounds like you had room 6. The bed takes up almost the entire room and the shower is smaller.

Maybe ask what room the girl is in next time u go? So you know to proceed or not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    room 10 also sucks, a bed that take up one side wall to wall... then a shower and toiled and the entry with some tables. its basicly the size of 2 queen size beds in total....

not sure which are good rooms but that one isnt.

Also the 2 jap girls, arisa and riho have dissapeared after a week anyone know where or what happned?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    room 10 also sucks, a bed that take up one side wall to wall... then a shower and toiled and the entry with some tables. its basicly the size of 2 queen size beds in total....

not sure which are good rooms but that one isnt.

Also the 2 jap girls, arisa and riho have dissapeared after a week anyone know where or what happned?
    Seems they have hopped back to Japan. When I finally got to see Arisa (which as in a double with Riho- new AR coming soon), she reminded me that we had met before in the same shop last year! WTF? Then I realised she had long hair back then and her name was Nano (not Nano at 42G/No5). I wrote an AR of her back then:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...no-at-No5-42G)

Regrettably she only stayed 4 days at that time and had to return due to stress. Perhaps something similar happened this time.