Another repeated title cos yep, another unexpected re-branded WL. Have I fucked so many of Sydney’s Asian WLs that I’m starting to cycle through them again?!

Felt like a Thai girl today cos not only are they usually small, hot and so smooth, but you also dun pay the premium $200+ for them. My regular for a while was Eve/Ronna @42G/Sakura but she seems to have vanished. Based on pics and stats, it was a toss up between Avia@Sakura or Snow@kyoto, but opted for the latter, cos of timing.

SCOPING
Paid $180 at reception… they have a new more hardcore mamasan working here now, reckon she runs a tight ship. Stripped down to my undies when I got a knock on the door and in walks a pale short girl in a classy gauzy red dress, big slit down the side revealing slim legs that look even longer in her black heels. Her face is really pretty - pointy nose, actually a pointy face, not that common amongst Asians, with pretty almond eyes accentuated by her long (almost Spock-like) eyebrows. She had a few pimples that I think she was shy about and when she came in she glanced at me once and then seemed to have a perpetual sly smile on her face for the rest of the session.

She didn’t say anything when I asked how’s it going? I went to the shower alone. But she soon followed and helped me wash down. Big fake titties. C-Dcup I reckon. Few tats on the back and one on the front just below her left shoulder. Man those tats look familiar, or do all Thai girls go for the same stamps and locations?

I did ask if she had worked elsewhere before and how long she has been in Sydney. She looked down (but I could still see that she was smiling) and took ages to respond to the point where I thought I would have to ask again. Then she answered that she did work elsewhere and has been around for 6yrs… yeah ok. So she must be mid20’s even though she looks a fair bit younger. She’s still quite short and without any kit on, I would say she is more slim then skinny, with an almost athletic build.

While she washed me down she would bend over every so often to get the soap and my gawd she has a nice tight waist, which flares out to a decent perky butt. I was wondering if that butt was fake too… but it looked and felt real, very taut and tight tho, she must work out.

PRE-GAME
Asked a few more questions and sometimes she didn’t even answer and kept her eye’s averted too… very odd. Onto the bed and I lay down feeling a tad deflated. Little Dipper had been hard in the shower especially when she bent over, but now he lay flaccid on my tummy. Snow lay down next to me and started kissing my left nipple while her hand worked my cock. I put my hands on her thigh and moved up her leg to cup her arse. Damn… really toned bubble-butt, like a peach.

She worked my other nipple then got down to my cock for BBBJ. Not bad… fairly deep and her lips are soft with good pressure. As she came off me I noticed she has bracers, made her seem even younger. Also again, very familiar - the face, the tats. She has good skills with her small hands and moves well, the curve of her back and arse sinuously shifting across me.

Okay, I was hard again - well done! I knew it and she knew it… didn’t have to ask, she straddled me and awkwardly rolled the dom on. Super tight fit.

MAIN EVENT
She slid onto me in slow chunks before settling her arse on me, gyrating slowly with her eyes closed and her mouth parted. Her fake boobs actually look lopsided from this angle, the left nipple pointing up and the right almost dead straight. She pumped me quite solidly for a while before I gripped her in a bear hug and gave her some solid pelvic thrusts. Loving the mirror on the ceiling. Could see her arse pulsing up and down below that super tight waist. I put my hands around it and my thumbs touched easily.

For all her silence before, she was now making soft gasping sounds that were bloody hot, like she’s trying not to make noise, but can’t help it. I sat up and rolled us into mish… time to get a big animal.

Started out supporting my own weight so I could look at her as I pumped but her face was lolled to the side, eyes closed and hands gripping the sheets. Dropped my body onto those funbags and felt her arms come under my armpits to my back. I pounded her hard and fast for a while, every so often I’d throw a deep one in to draw out a loud gasp from her. Could feel her nails start to dig into my back so I pulled out and gave her nipples a solid sucking before flipping her over and around to face the mirror.

Damn, her arse looks great in doggy. I slid in easily (she’s not super tight) and got my hands positioned around that small core of hers. Then I slammed her good and she bucked a little from the impact drawing out a grunt. Pounded her like this for a while then more with my hands grappling her shoulders. She kept her head down and butt up for most of this. No flat iron today… she took it like a champ and every so often I’d push every inch of me into her and she’d grip the sheets manically… until I exploded at the end.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
I lay down on the bed and she actually cuddled up next to me… wtf! I thought she wasn’t that into me. Still quiet, but this time when I groggily asked her something, she would look at me and respond in a friendly manner. Still felt bloody familiar, so I asked: “do you remember me?” She looked up at me with the same sly smile that she wore most of the sesh and said: “yes, I do.”

Finally some of the behaviour made sense. She told me I’ve seen her once in the city last year… and then it all came flooding back to me - she is SODA@ginza. The small size5 Thai chick that is rarely on roster and lately not at all. Now I know why… though I dun think she has been at this shop long either.

On my way home I re-checked my AR from last September I think: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-with-bazookas!

It reads similar to the one I wrote today…

Happy Punting