Thread: Prophylactics

Senior Member(無間使者)

Prophylactics

There are numerous types of prophylactics generally in use.

The most common one we use and know about is the "condom".
    What a lot of people do not know is the various types available and that there not only a male version but a female version.

As a kid growing up I remember (probably around 4 yo) being with my mother going to "Grace Bros" at Broadway to see a fitter. When we arrived I was having a problem understanding why we were in the ladies department and not some engineering type workshop. So my mother (who was a large breasted woman) was being fitted for a new brassiere. Thinking back, I distinctly remember the fitter, who today reminds me of the english tv show "Are You Being Served?" (funny, same store name). I always think back and would to do that job today.

So back to the subject, who many guys have ever been "fitted" for a condom ?
    Basically I think none ! its been by trial and error to find what we might find acceptable.

How many guys have ever experienced utilising a "female condom". ??

Most of us have probably experienced "slippage &/or tightness" problems.
    I find it surprising how many ladies actually put on a condom inside out.

Have you tried flavoured or studded/ribbed ?

Did you know there is a dissolving condom ?

Do you know the do and don't of using condoms which make them less effective ?

I am actually surprised that some enterprising (female) person hasn't opened a suitable clinic...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have experienced girls using both internal condoms and diaphragms.
    Internal condoms are really shit, the feeling is really bad especially if you're going in "raw". You're basically fucking blindly into a ring of material inside her pussy so you can easily hurt your glands by accident. It's quite easy to tell that she's got something in there too.

Here's a question for you: When a WL uses internal condoms to "offer" BBFS, do you think they would take the trouble to change them between punters?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are websites you can get fitted condoms.
    You type in your dimensions and they send you a box of the right size condom for you.