Thread: K Rebecca - stress reliever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Rebecca - stress reliever

Is this the 5th,6th, 7th visit this year for K Rebecca?

Work was absolutely demolishing me and I really needed to relieve some stress. I wanted to see J Mio on Wednesday lunch time, but she only did 10pm to 2am (wth is that schedule??), so I booked K Rebecca instead for one hour, but I under estimated how tired I was.

I really needed to visit someone who I didn't need to chat up and build rapport with, so I think choosing Rebecca instead of Mio was a good choice.

Besides usual DFK and chit chat at the start I just went all in DATY right away after she took off her lingerie (which was white and showed her nipples which was very tantalising).

We immediately moved to the shower with a quick wash and no shower play because I wanted to get right to the action on bed.

She gave me a great pussy slide as always, then moved down for a bbbj. I didn't want to come right from the get go, but I thought I had more than enough time so I just blasted right at the start since I wasnt as energetic as I like to be.

But the post nut clarity chat really made everything more relaxing than having to deal with unreasonable client demands!!!

With 20mins to go I ask for a BBBJ to get me raring to go, and I was immediately up and awake. I needed to try something new, so I asked Rebecca to put on her heels and tried standing doggy, but problem was that her ass was higher than my short ass legs, so doggy was a no-go.

Instead of trying any fancy position I just asked for a BBBJ while I sat on the edge of the bed while she's on her knee in front of me, which was a sight to behold. I did blow my second load, which was amazing as she showed me how much I came (which wasn't as much as before)

Overall glad I didn't need to see J Mio (yet), but I needed some relief.

Hopefully I'll write some new reviews soon. Ginza has been spoiling me like crazy with the amount of girl selections. I have a problem just picking now.

Good on them though, even lunch time plenty of customers moving in and out of the shop. Which is insane to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too am a lunch time customer but yet to do it at Ginza Empire . The shop will get even busier with more returning to work in the city. Thanks for the tip !!!

From my experience, I'll do the deed and then have lunch. At least the WL will not be on the receiving end of the food breath. Unfortunately , quite knackered to continue working after lunch. ha!ha!ha!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    I too am a lunch time customer but yet to do it at Ginza Empire . The shop will get even busier with more returning to work in the city. Thanks for the tip !!!

From my experience, I'll do the deed and then have lunch. At least the WL will not be on the receiving end of the food breath. Unfortunately , quite knackered to continue working after lunch. ha!ha!ha!
    Oh man, I totally understand that. Depending how hard you go + lunch. I think that's pretty much the rest of the day gone ahahaha!

Lunch ain't ideal, but sometimes I prefer lunch time so I didn't need to get home late.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She really is super consistent with her work and always keeps high levels of energy even toward the end of her shift

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s only in March, and you already visited her 7 times! I can imagine how amazing she is. Unfortunately, hoping to make a booking with her, but I am always told her time is full lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    It’s only in March, and you already visited her 7 times! I can imagine how amazing she is. Unfortunately, hoping to make a booking with her, but I am always told her time is full lol.
    Unfortunately with Rebecca if you're even 30mins late after the roster comes up, you're likely to lose the time slot you'd prefer.

Have to be quick. And also hope she's actually working the next day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Unfortunately with Rebecca if you're even 30mins late after the roster comes up, you're likely to lose the time slot you'd prefer.

Have to be quick. And also hope she's actually working the next day.
    I have also seen Rebecca about the same amount so far this year.. I have probably seen her well over 100 times since she first started.
    The best thing about the K girls are their consistency.. I mean, if you can't book Rebecca, try Ari or Chaerin... or definitely try Misha, Julia or Jessie... all are great girls..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I have also seen Rebecca about the same amount so far this year.. I have probably seen her well over 100 times since she first started.
    The best thing about the K girls are their consistency.. I mean, if you can't book Rebecca, try Ari or Chaerin... or definitely try Misha, Julia or Jessie... all are great girls..
    Thank you for the suggestion. Really appreciate that. Unfortunately I have used up punting fund this week. But definitely will give a try with her in the future

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She drains balls well? Good gal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today. Managed to give her a try after all these years of Reading reviews about her. No booking and lucky it was a walkin. She’s very chatty which is good. I personally like a good banter esp during the session.

Loves to DFK. Full on PSE experience. Pure blond headed energiser bunny. Loves me to facefuck her and straddle with her famous wet pussyslide.

Shot 1 in CIM and 2nd as backshot during a closed leg style doggie which was awesome. She craved for more. I had no more energy in me.

She says shes doing a new sport in order for her to maintain the energy she has. Didnt mentioned what it was.

When I saw her she had few bruises on her leg. Ask how she got it. She told me she fell down when getting out of shower when she was with one of her client. One of the bros just looked at her standing there and never helped her out apparently. Unbelievable..Apparently at the time she just got up and just laughed it off. Good on her for being positive.

Also joked or otherwise she mentioned she thinks her BBBj isnt the best and want to learn how to get better. Next time I told her we can just go BBBJ for the entire session. Gotta love the willingness to still learn.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Especially after you had a miss or a so-so punt. Rebecca can definitely bring u back into the game.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Especially after you had a miss or a so-so punt. Rebecca can definitely bring u back into the game.
    Oooh it's definitely this. How often have I had a bad punt and always needed a good punt to wash the bad taste out of my mouth!!

This is so correct.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Saw her today. Managed to give her a try after all these years of Reading reviews about her. No booking and lucky it was a walkin. She’s very chatty which is good. I personally like a good banter esp during the session.

Loves to DFK. Full on PSE experience. Pure blond headed energiser bunny. Loves me to facefuck her and straddle with her famous wet pussyslide.

Shot 1 in CIM and 2nd as backshot during a closed leg style doggie which was awesome. She craved for more. I had no more energy in me.

She says shes doing a new sport in order for her to maintain the energy she has. Didnt mentioned what it was.

When I saw her she had few bruises on her leg. Ask how she got it. She told me she fell down when getting out of shower when she was with one of her client. One of the bros just looked at her standing there and never helped her out apparently. Unbelievable..Apparently at the time she just got up and just laughed it off. Good on her for being positive.

Also joked or otherwise she mentioned she thinks her BBBj isnt the best and want to learn how to get better. Next time I told her we can just go BBBJ for the entire session. Gotta love the willingness to still learn.
    It also reminds me of seeing some girls in the shop with bruises on their chest and arms. I was told it was because some customers grasped too hard. And girls looked unhappy when they talked about it, so please be gentle to them.