Thread: M Abby - Great experience, but...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

M Abby - Great experience, but...

Person's Name : Abby

Establishment : Le Soleil

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Rates : "$75"/60 massage

Extras Cost : $50 + tipped $50

Services Provided This Session : HJ

Size/shape : Petite cute body, good figure, nice bum, B cups?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

Comment:

After reading some interesting reviews online here and feeling the need for a massage, I thought I would opt to see Abby when visiting Le Soleil. I have been here plenty of times and it has always been a great experience, the receptionist has always been very friendly and accommodating. I walked in this time to find Abby sitting at the reception, was walked to the room and offered water as usual. Shortly after Abby walks in, charged for the room and came back with less change (which didn't bother me really).

At first Abby was a bit quiet, but after a while she was very chatty and friendly, asking lots of question etc.

Part 1 The massage itself wasn't anything to write home about - I wouldn't say it was great but it's not the worst either and no oil was used. It half felt like she was bothered and half not, but to be fair that could well be because we were chatting. Also take that with a grain of salt, since I'm more used to Thai massages.

Part 2 This is the same experience as everyone on here. You will have to ask her anything that you want, i.e. taking off dress etc and she kept her underwear on. But with that though, she offers a very sensual, touch and GF like experience. Although I did ask for more, she was only willing to offer HJ (which is the same as others had gotten). I asked if it was ok to touch and she was fine with it, got quite wet with pussy play.

Afterwards we chatted a bit more and bid our farewells.

Now here comes the fun. It seems after this experience the receptionist/owners have blocked me as I tried to make another booking recently and wasn't able to get through. I'm not entirely sure if I had done something wrong? But just seems quite odd since I'm a regular. What do you guys think?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fivese7en View Post
    Now here comes the fun. It seems after this experience the receptionist/owners have blocked me as I tried to make another booking recently and wasn't able to get through. I'm not entirely sure if I had done something wrong? But just seems quite odd since I'm a regular. What do you guys think?
    Thats surprising, maybe pop in and have a chat to Candy? Maybe its a mistake. Maybe she wanted to block me instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surprised.
    You are a regular talk to Candy to clear that up.

There's always possbilty of misunderstandings with translation in the app. Happens a lot.

ALSO , their wechat was down if you were trying to contact Candy last night and today, so there would be no response for anyone.

Dear friends,
    Our WeChat(L-0405332725) is currently being upgraded. Please contact directly:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to everyone.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Thats surprising, maybe pop in and have a chat to Candy? Maybe its a mistake. Maybe she wanted to block me instead
    C’mon man, needed that punt today 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Surprised.
    You are a regular talk to Candy to clear that up.

There's always possbilty of misunderstandings with translation in the app. Happens a lot.

ALSO , their wechat was down if you were trying to contact Candy last night and today, so there would be no response for anyone.
    Now that totally makes sense, was wondering what was going on here. Will contact Candy directly 😁

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

ABBY WILL GIVE YOU THAT HAPPY ENDING YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725

Name: Abby (Malaysia)
    Size:5
    Height: 160cm
    Weight: 48kg
    Body: Slim B cup

Abby is a young and enticing siren who possesses a body that commands attention. Prepare to be seduced by her sensual service and skilled massage techniques. Allow yourself to be taken on a wild and pleasurable adventure in Abby's capable hands.

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725
    WeChat: A0405332725