Thread: J Ramu

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Ramu

Looks 7/10, she is cute and looks exactly like photos.
    Body 7/10, no tattoos, slim and petite body about 167cm height.
    Alot of bumps pimple like, white heads? on her upper arms.
    Service 7/10, GFE vibes with friendly & cute attitude. Smiley girl.

In the shower she gave a BBBJ, it was very short...perhaps done it just to tick the box. Turned me around and hugged me while.kissing my neck and moaning.

Dried with towels and sat me on the edge of the bed, proceeded to suck me off BBBJ. BBBJ is very soft and sensual , with tongue flicking action. Alot of saliva, she places a towel below for the saliva.

Now she does not allow you to flick or rub her nipples, but allows you to grab her titties. Laid next to her and started DFK, licking nipples and rubbing her pussy.

After that , proceeded to fuck in mish, abit strange because when you are fucking a girl you expect her to have a facial.expression like ooo this feels good but her facial expression was like normal...plain...and then she randomly asked me when I first had sex? While I was pounding her pussy.

Alright at this point I was soft, took Dom off where she jacked me off to finish. CIM offered. rimming offered. Declined both.

Abit of strange vibe...hard to explain. Good english but she did not converse much, she seemed exhausted and was sleeping? Resting with eyes closed...towards the end of the session. Said goodbye with a kiss.

Highlights of session, had alot of DFK.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She did gave me a really good session on her first day. But I see her works 14hr everyday, it probably already drains her out. I think it’s good to see girls as soon as they appear on roster for a wonderful experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    True but then you might get the "NTI", "inexperienced" outcome too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited her again yesterday. She is amazing as previous. Pretty and cute. And she also told me a lot about her adventures in Sydney. Very funny girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Visited her again yesterday. She is amazing as previous. Pretty and cute. And she also told me a lot about her adventures in Sydney. Very funny girl.
    Nice bro, thanks for feedback maybe 2nd visit will be better hehe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    True. Especially for J girls, they will be more open once they know you well. Happy punting!