Thread: J HINA

Senior Member(無間使者)

J HINA

New girl at club, this is her second day. Photos and description on site are accurate.
    Looks 7/10. Cute...
    Body 7/10. No tattoos, slim arms ,curvy body with tummy fat. Skin is abit rough. Shaven pussy - not lasered, looks nice though.
    Service 8/10. Very friendly, and good attitude throughout the session. Will help you undress, and dries you off with towel after shower. Keen to do every service listed.

Big hug and very happy when she greeted me at the door - like seeing your long distance girlfriend who you have not seen in a few months.

Standard shower experience nothing spectacular, shower BBBJ was very short. Seems like alot of girls do this now just to tick the box...Applies body wash on my chest, balls & ass crack, rubs it throughly.

On to the main event, i like to start with foreplay with kissing, licking her nipples, rubbing her nice small titties and her pussy. She is receptive with light moaning. She does not initiate kissing, i had to do it. Kissing was light, no DFK in this session.
    After about 10 mins, it is her turn to pleasure me. Starts with catbath - licking my nipples, sucking on it with tongue flicking action which feels good. Slowly kissing my body moving her way down to my little pecker for BBBJ

Highlight of this session is the BBBJ - alot of eye contact & DT. Uses her tongue to flick the knob then DT with some more tongue flicking action. Mmmm so good. Holds it like a lollypop and uses her tongue to lick the knob.

Was tired so didnt perform well on my part, couldnt get hard and did not blast my load this session > tried mish but couldnt get hard my pecker was soft, her moans was in sync everytime i pounded her tight little snatch.

Had small talk after and ended session with a big hug and goodbye...

English is good and is able to have a good conversation. She will be staying for 2 weeks.

EDIT: just want to also add, she allowed me to rub her nipples and pussy hard. Some girls are sensitive and does not allow this but she is ok.
    Last edited by justforfun2023; 10-03-2024 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Additional Info