Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Gerald St, Marrickville

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, C/D-cups, cute butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - another excellent Thai girl at N5M

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Anna a couple of times (apparently she’s not the most punctual and reliable of girls) but today she was there on time, even though it was a “first cab…” session.

I was shown to the room and I paid and I was soon joined by Anna. She is pretty and was wearing a short blue dress and, as I soon discovered, no bra.

We stripped and showered with Anna giving me a wash as if I’d just finished a shift down a coal mine.

She has a lovely slim figure with perfect C/D-cups, a cute butt, one tatt and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after the briefest of catbaths, Anna was kneeling between my legs and sucking me.

It was a lovely BBBJ with nice soft lips, no teeth, sometimes hands-free other times with good hand-action.

Anna started a little bit of FOAMing but it wasn’t too bad and she soon forgot about it.

After a while Anna went to grab a condom but I said “Later” and I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as Anna was soon moaning gently as I licked and finger-fucked her and her moaning gradually got more intense. It took some time and I felt she was getting close but I neck was getting sore so I took a break and finger-fucked her with my first finger while furiously rubbed her clit with my middle finger. This got her across then line as she pushed me away, saying “You made me cum”.

Again she went for the condom but I asked for a bit more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

As Anna dressed me I asked about later cumming in her mouth but she didn’t really answer (although it is listed on her menu).

Lube was applied and we had some great Asian-style cowgirl while I played with her tits.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was perfect. I admired her lovely butt and Anna got loud as I had a thumb up her arsehole and I saw it through like that.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Anna had a quick wash and returned to the bed for a chat. She told me she was 29 and had been in Australia for a few years, working at N5M over the weekends and resting other days.

Time was up and I dressed and Anna showed me out.

I saw Uee wearing a bikini in the corridor – looked good – and gave some positive feedback to the receptionist on my way out.

Anna can be added to the list of excellent Thai girls I’ve seen at N5M over the last couple of years – Naomi, Coco, Paula, Cindy, Marine, Patty, Paloma and Linda.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excellent AR mate. Glad you had a good session.
    Have to add her to the list now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Gerald St, Marrickville

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, C/D-cups, cute butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - another excellent Thai girl at N5M

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Anna a couple of times (apparently she’s not the most punctual and reliable of girls) but today she was there on time, even though it was a “first cab…” session.

I was shown to the room and I paid and I was soon joined by Anna. She is pretty and was wearing a short blue dress and, as I soon discovered, no bra.

We stripped and showered with Anna giving me a wash as if I’d just finished a shift down a coal mine.

She has a lovely slim figure with perfect C/D-cups, a cute butt, one tatt and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after the briefest of catbaths, Anna was kneeling between my legs and sucking me.

It was a lovely BBBJ with nice soft lips, no teeth, sometimes hands-free other times with good hand-action.

Anna started a little bit of FOAMing but it wasn’t too bad and she soon forgot about it.

After a while Anna went to grab a condom but I said “Later” and I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as Anna was soon moaning gently as I licked and finger-fucked her and her moaning gradually got more intense. It took some time and I felt she was getting close but I neck was getting sore so I took a break and finger-fucked her with my first finger while furiously rubbed her clit with my middle finger. This got her across then line as she pushed me away, saying “You made me cum”.

Again she went for the condom but I asked for a bit more BJ before saying “We fuck”.

As Anna dressed me I asked about later cumming in her mouth but she didn’t really answer (although it is listed on her menu).

Lube was applied and we had some great Asian-style cowgirl while I played with her tits.

When she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was perfect. I admired her lovely butt and Anna got loud as I had a thumb up her arsehole and I saw it through like that.

I lay down for the tidy-up and Anna had a quick wash and returned to the bed for a chat. She told me she was 29 and had been in Australia for a few years, working at N5M over the weekends and resting other days.

Time was up and I dressed and Anna showed me out.

I saw Uee wearing a bikini in the corridor – looked good – and gave some positive feedback to the receptionist on my way out.

Anna can be added to the list of excellent Thai girls I’ve seen at N5M over the last couple of years – Naomi, Coco, Paula, Cindy, Marine, Patty, Paloma and Linda.

Great review Fred69, I think I’m following in your footsteps but with a slight twist, longer interludes and group action.

I had the pleasure of meeting Anna for the first time two weeks ago in a four girl session. She really is great in bed and I just love her willingness to please, her thigh gap and her slim tight body.

I had already made my mind up to see her again and planned on doing that yesterday during another four girl sesh but she was either busy or not rostered on so it was a different crew.

On a side note, giving N5M 30 minutes notice yesterday to deliver four girls who could work well together was a big ask I would have thought, but they did it with flying colours. Gotta say thank you to the lady at reception next time! Just didn’t see her on the way out. She’s such a busy person too, not sure if any of you guys ever see her literally running around the place making things happen.

Anna is hot property in my book and I’ll definitely be back, sooner rather than later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks wise how do you think she compares to Cindy and Paula (they are the only two I have seen)

Who do you think is the best looking Thai at the moment (with the service to match)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post
    Looks wise how do you think she compares to Cindy and Paula (they are the only two I have seen)

Who do you think is the best looking Thai at the moment (with the service to match)
    I would also try Paloma Service was excellent and she is pretty easy on the eye too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DYSLENOJD View Post

Thai WL’s I’ve seen at N5M, Cindy, Paula, Patty, Paloma, Linda and Anna.

I think they’re all beautiful in various appealing ways. The total package, face, breasts, arse, legs, pussy, smile, hair, personality, ability to have fun and laugh, performance in bed, eroticism, overall sexiness, ability to service the client and make him cum.

They’re on a revolving menu list as far as I’m concerned and I’ve never had a bad experience with any of them.

I’ve seen a lot of the other girls too at N5M, so many I’ve forgotten some names. I think the important thing is how well you get on with them. If you treat everyone with respect, show a smile you will get the same back and a great experience.

Some days you want to eat the same ice cream flavour several times over. Other days you want to sample different flavours. That’s the great thing about N5M, the variety. Variety in the Thai’s and variety in the rest of the WLs.

Enjoy.

Anna is working today~

Message or WeChat us to see her today!!

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com