Thread: J Sayaka - Playful and cheeky but also very receptive

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Sayaka - Playful and cheeky but also very receptive

Had the delight to see Sayaka today before work. I knew it was going to be another busy day at work so I decided to make the day a great one with a visit to club.

A few weeks ago I saw Sana but when chatting with the team to provide feedback, I had the delight of seeing Sayaka walk through the reception in her very sexy lingerie while she was getting her lunch. From just seeing her I already knew she was very pretty and wanted to visit her. However she went back to japan for a bit shortly after and could only see her today when she returned recently.

General rating on Sayaka;
    Cuteness: 8.5 (her profile photos dont do her justice. She is much cuter in person) My score is high as it takes into account my preferences.
    Service: 10 (she is very playful, cheeky and teases you a bit)
    Type of service: GFE

Experience and initial impressions;

Met up with reception to check in for my booking with Sayaka, had a brief chat with the team and was directed to the waiting room. Lol pretty much as soon as I got the waiting room, they already called me as Sayaka was ready. Was a huge plus as it was before the time I booked for. Was directed to room three up the stairs on the main entrance. First time being up here so it was different.

Knocked on the door of room 3 and as the door opens, there is Sayaka. In her same one piece sort of see through lingerie set. Very cute but also sexy. She leans in for a hug and first thing she says is wow you look very nice!, I was dressed in my work suit, so I guess I was looking better than normal haha. She then kisses me right at the door and then I put my hands on her waist as well as feel her butt. She then directs me where I can lay my clothes down as we setup to get undress. I place my bag on the seat near the door and then she directs me to the sink for the usual mouthwash routine where she does a kampi with the mouthwash lol. From here, I took my shirt off and she came over to me and poke my stomach and said squishy but cute. I got a bit of a stomach that I need to lose but this showed me shes a playful type of girl who isnt afraid to gently tease you. I then leaned in close to her to kiss her and start off the DFK. I then slowly started undressing her and taking off her bra. From here it was a mix of kissing and touching, till we got our clothes off fully and entered the shower.

Once we got inside the shower she again showed her playful side and still keep poking my stomach lol. So I ended up grabbing her butt and said to her squishy too, to which she giggled. While waiting for the water to get warm, I pulled her a bit close to my body to kiss some more and rub her clit. She wasnt wet yet but as I kept rubbing I could feel she was starting to get excited. I then leaned over to get a taste of her boobs and found out she is extremely sensitive to her nipples being touched and kissed. She was even telling me she is very sensitive there but does really enjoy them being gently kissed and fondled.

After a bit of play she washed me thoroughly and my little man down stairs. She then kneeled and proceeded with her bbbj. This wasnt long as some other ones experienced from the girls at ginza but she has really nice technique. Focuses on the tip at first then gently switches it up to sucking the whole thing. The whole time she is looking at me with seductive eyes making sure she could see her work in pleasuring me.

Bed play;
    As soon as we finished up and dried off, she directed me to the bed to lay down but I came over to her just to kiss while standing over the bed and then I directed her to lay on her back herself. I wanted to pleasure her for the start. So I leaned over gave her gentle kisses at first then transitioned to full DFK, all the while I'm gentle touching her nipples and groping her boobs. Every little touch and feel on her nipples she was reacting and moaning. Its very clear she is sensitive to those areas so I made sure to give them a lot of attention and love. I then gave her a cat bath and made sure to taste both of her nipples. Man the reaction she was giving when her nipples were being licked were so sexy. I then proceeded with DATY and noticed the combination of performing daty as well as having a hand up to rub her nipples was like a perfect duo to get her to cum. Every little lick on her clit and touch to her nipples, she was saying yes very good, kimochi, feels so good. She eventually started shaking and said she was cumming. I looked up and she looked exhausted and in heaven with the way she was laying back. I also then continued licking a bit longer while she said she came and she put her hands on the sides of my head and moved her legs in closer almost wrapping around then sort of directed she needs a slight break.

Moving back up, I came up to her and laid next to her, she took a slight moment to relax then she moved in to kiss. It was more of a passionate kiss. She then pushes me back to lay down while she can return the favor. She really went to work with her cat bath. Always looking at me in my eyes to make sure she can witness how I am reacting. Something about her catbath was different than other girls, I normally dont feel anything but she was being very soft and gentle, almost trying to tickle me with her tongue, which was working. She then starts making her way down and then pokes me in the stomach again before proceeding with her bbbj. I swear she was really trying her hardest to make me cum during the bbbj. Mixing everything she could possibly try. Licking the tip, a lot of tongue action, sucking really fast an etc. However I really dont know why but I cant come. Dont get me wrong, it always feels amazing and euphoric but it just doesnt hit as hard as being in a girl while admiring her body.

After trying to get me off for 5-8 mins, I ask her if she wants to dom up now. She said yes I do, quickly grabs the dom then just jumps on top. As soon as she hops on she is like ahh kimochi. She then does her cow girl where I'm completely inside her and going back and forth while sitting on me. She seems to feel best in this position from the reactions I'm getting. I then sit up during it a bit so I can lick her nipples again and this was really making her twitch while being in cowgirl. She was always saying yes nice an etc. She then just flopped laying down on me shortly after. I think she came again lol. I just wrap my arms around her while still being inside to just hug her for a bit. Once she calm down a bit, I move her over toward mish and this is where I got my most pleasure. As soon as I was in mish I got to admire her full beauty, from me being in her to her body and cute expressions and face. With each thrust she was moaning cutely. She seems very genuine with the moans and no ounce of fake FOAM. I was combining mish later with rubbing and kissing her nipples and this seem to feel more pleasured than I felt lol.

At this point I was ready to release as we were 30+ mins into the session. I move her around for doggy which is my ultimate position that gets me to cum fast. As soon as I enter, I just started to go after fast as I can to make sure I can feel good since it seems she came twice already. 4 mins into it I incorporated more boob grabbing while in doggy and it seems she came a third time, I was surprised. I finally shot my load after she gave me some very sexy expressions and actions. Once we cleaned up, she laid down in my arms and we had a little chat.

GFE experience, chatting and her initiating round 2;
    We have a little chat about life, where she is from, food etc the usual. She tells me she is from Osaka and generally stays for a few days and goes back an forth from japan. I also spoke to her about the session and she confirmed to me she did cum multiple times and was feeling very tired after the last one. We then just proceeded to spoon, cuddle and kiss while still chatting. Later after we had a bit of rest, she cutely asks me, do you think he can get hard again, I said maybe cheekily and grabbed her butt. She then retaliated with poking my stomach again. I wanted to tease her a bit and started kissing her nipples as I know thats her weakness. She then proceeds to kiss me more and DFk which leads to me and her both getting excited again to start round 2.

She then directs herself to get the dom and asks if I can go in mish. I gladly accept and position. I just spent the last remaining time just trying to focus on pleasuring her only cause round 2 is almost impossible for me to cum as other ARs I wrote mention. I kept thrusting back and forth making sure she was the one being pleasured. She then verbally says to me Im cumming and iku, which is essentially just japanese for coming etc. She then was just shaking visibly. I was thinking jeez, Sayaka is getting more out of the session then I am. But Im not disappointed, In fact I'm glad I can make her cum as it was my focus. I then switch her to doggy to try and see if I can come but nope. This kept on for a few mins then eventually got too tired. I leaned over and just wanted to embrace Sayaka for the remaining of the session.

I really enjoyed the session overall. Sayaka was very cheeky, playful and it didnt feel awkward at all. Her charm while teasing you playfully is also a nice touch.

Last the bell went off and we showered. Still when inside the shower we were kissing, teasing and touching. Once we dressed up and I was fixing my hair, she laughed and said haha your hairs going to be messy all day now. I turned around just to hug her and give her a finally kiss. She thanked me for seeing her today and I thanked her for providing me a wonderful time before going to slave away at work.

Ending thoughts and WIR;
    Sayaka is a very sweet, cute and playful girl. If you like a girl who can tease you a bit but also is very receptive to everything. You should definitely see her. Her GFE is great and will make sure you enjoy your time with her. She doesnt have any shred of disinterest during the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the detailed AR, will see her on my next visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed AR, will see her on my next visit
    If you do lemme know how it was man!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Niceeeee review…ah shit another to add to the list….

I noticed a few other returned J girls to empire too

Any of those on ur list?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude, thanks for this review. She was so friendly and service oriented, and cute/sexy at the same time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice report! I am a body man so looking through the report if her body is mentioned. But you didn't seem to care describing. Any info?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Nice report! I am a body man so looking through the report if her body is mentioned. But you didn't seem to care describing. Any info?
    Not sure if this would help, but she looks like a less fit version of the legendary J Kiko of 42g. The 4th pic in her ginza profile best shows her body. Her eyes though are a bit enhanced due to makeup/editing in her profile.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Sorry bro, im new to writing reviews. Ill write more on a girls body in future ones. But from her photos they are very close to accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    If you do lemme know how it was man!
    Heey so I saw Sayaka, everything in AR is spot on. Very sensitive nipples lol and She gives alot of DFK, fantastic.

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Heey so I saw Sayaka, everything in AR is spot on. Very sensitive nipples lol and She gives alot of DFK, fantastic.

Thanks
    Glad you had a good time bro! Haha her nipples are her weakness. Had to get back at her when she kept teasing me haha.