Thread: K Juju - That sister of a friend you've fantasised about

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Juju - That sister of a friend you've fantasised about

I had a chance to visit the Korean Juju today. Imagine visiting your Korean friend's house when you're in collage, and his sister was home in a tight black dress who seduced you at every chance she get.

TLDR: Experienced elegant woman with great body and reaction when she's aroused. Tight and sensual sex with no FOAM. If you like a woman with great body and outstanding service, you should definitely give K Juju a try!

Looks: 7/10
    Body: 9/10
    Service: 9/10

Initial impression
    She isn't the kind of girl you'll meet at a university or a club who will make you have an urge to go up and talk to her. She was more like those you'll secretly admire from the back at the grocery stores.
    Her face isn't anything special but she have this elegant appearance and vibe to it. If you like sharper features and seductive eyes you'll find her to be just your type.
    When I walk into the room, she greeted me warmly and gave me a hug and immediately went in for a kiss. It was soft at the start and the tongue started introducing itself in no time at all. I ran my hands down her waist and down to her butt and was very pleased with what I'm feeling. This went on for about a minute and we withdrew and she just stared deeply into my eyes while exchanging pleasantries.
    I'm a sucker for eye contact and that was something present throughout the whole session.
    Then she suggested us to shower and started taking off her clothes. She was facing away from me and god, it was so hot how she slipped off her dress revealing her slender waist and butt before turning towards me showing off the full frontal view.
    I quickly took off my clothes as well and went into the shower after her.

I'm not trying to write an erotic novel so I'll speed things up.
    But one thing that really got me going was when she was preparing the mouth wash, her back view was just so hot I could stop myself from taking her from the back and ran my hand up her boobs. She let out a gasp of surprise and giggled and turn her head back to look at me. I'm not sure about you guys, but I always find girls so hot when they do that.

Shower Experience
    In the shower, she was cleaning every nook and cranny of me, but it doesn't feel like time wasting as she was flirting + eye contact with DFK whenever we caught eye contact.
    After washing off the soap, she knelt down and begin stroking and taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual at first with heaps of tongue movement. It wasn't the best BJ I got but it was still enjoyable.
    We stepped out of the shower and she dried me off while maintaining eye contact and DFK whenever possible.

BJ and 69
    Moving on to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed on top of me and continued DFK. She asked me to lie down and after a brief cat bath, she turned her attention toward my dick and started BBBJ again.
    It was more intense than the shower BJ taking a lot more of my dick in her mouth with more tongue action. After awhile I asked for 69 and she turned her ass towards me, with my dick still in her mouth.
    Her reaction was great with a few moan here and there that doesn't sound like FOAM. The way she giggled after each moan just makes me want to pleasure her harder.

Foreplay
    After that, she moved on to the famous Korean pussy sliding. It looks like she really enjoys that as she grinds me hard while tilting her head back from time to time. Whenever she looks at me, she will have this seductive smile and eye contact.
    This went on for awhile and I swear there was a few time my knob was dangerously close to enter. But being professional Korean pussy slider, I'm sure she knows how to control her movement to prevent this from happening. At the same time, always respect the girls and always use protection!
    At this point, she was smiling so much from the pleasure and I had to ask for the DOM. She teased me for awhile more with the pussy slide and giggled while maintaing eye contact.

Action
    When she finally had enough, she DOMed me and whispered "fuck me" as she turned around and lie down on her back. I entered her in mish and she let out a sigh of relief, so hot. She was tight as fuck and it felt amazing.
    During the action, there was heaps of DFK and her reaction was especially hot when I kiss her neck and nibbled her ears.
    As mentioned before, I'm not trying to write an erotica so I'll spare you guys the details.
    We moved on to doggy and she very reactive to whatever I want to do, moaning at every movement we're making. When I grab her boobs and tried to lift her up for DFK, she knows exactly what I wanted and she followed.
    After more of that hot action, I told her I felt like cumming and she told me to make her cum first before cumming. That was so hot.
    I had to change position and flipped her over and continued in mish. She did this thing where she just have her legs together while in mish and that just made her even tighter. I had to try really hard not to cum and after awhile, she exclaimed that she was cumming and asked me to cum together with her.
    I finally released she was just panting, giggling and smiling from what just happened.

Cuddling
    After cleaning me up, she lay down beside me with her head on my chest. We chatted, with occasional kissing and there was times her hand just brush against my dick. I could feel some of my blood rushing to my lower body whenever that happens. As per my username, I'm usually just a one shot guy so nothing much happened.
    While we were chatting, she asked me if I liked CIM and said she does that if the client request for it. However, she much prefer the rush of cumming together because of something like the heat from that makes her feel really good. Which I can see she really enjoys that from whatever that just happened.
    We chatted awhile more about the usual stuff like food and travel and the phone went off.
    After the typical after action shower, hugs and kisses goodbye, I went to the counter and drop off my praises to the boys' great recommendation.

Conclusion
    The experience was great and like my title said, its like fucking the older sister of a friend back in collage. Throughout the session, she as flirty and seductive and it seemed like she really enjoyed it as well. She was open to all touching, licking and sucking while having a great reaction to them. It is always a great sign when the girls enjoyed sex as much as we does.
    Overall, she was experienced and it was mostly PSE in all the action and movement she made. There was a little GFE as well with the moans, flirting and whispers.

WIR: Yes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneShotMan View Post
    I had a chance to visit the Korean Juju today. Imagine visiting your Korean friend's house when you're in collage, and his sister was home in a tight black dress who seduced you at every chance she get.

TLDR: Experienced elegant woman with great body and reaction when she's aroused. Tight and sensual sex with no FOAM. If you like a woman with great body and outstanding service, you should definitely give K Juju a try!

Looks: 7/10
    Body: 9/10
    Service: 9/10

Initial impression
    She isn't the kind of girl you'll meet at a university or a club who will make you have an urge to go up and talk to her. She was more like those you'll secretly admire from the back at the grocery stores.
    Her face isn't anything special but she have this elegant appearance and vibe to it. If you like sharper features and seductive eyes you'll find her to be just your type.
    When I walk into the room, she greeted me warmly and gave me a hug and immediately went in for a kiss. It was soft at the start and the tongue started introducing itself in no time at all. I ran my hands down her waist and down to her butt and was very pleased with what I'm feeling. This went on for about a minute and we withdrew and she just stared deeply into my eyes while exchanging pleasantries.
    I'm a sucker for eye contact and that was something present throughout the whole session.
    Then she suggested us to shower and started taking off her clothes. She was facing away from me and god, it was so hot how she slipped off her dress revealing her slender waist and butt before turning towards me showing off the full frontal view.
    I quickly took off my clothes as well and went into the shower after her.

I'm not trying to write an erotic novel so I'll speed things up.
    But one thing that really got me going was when she was preparing the mouth wash, her back view was just so hot I could stop myself from taking her from the back and ran my hand up her boobs. She let out a gasp of surprise and giggled and turn her head back to look at me. I'm not sure about you guys, but I always find girls so hot when they do that.

Shower Experience
    In the shower, she was cleaning every nook and cranny of me, but it doesn't feel like time wasting as she was flirting + eye contact with DFK whenever we caught eye contact.
    After washing off the soap, she knelt down and begin stroking and taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual at first with heaps of tongue movement. It wasn't the best BJ I got but it was still enjoyable.
    We stepped out of the shower and she dried me off while maintaining eye contact and DFK whenever possible.

BJ and 69
    Moving on to the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed and she climbed on top of me and continued DFK. She asked me to lie down and after a brief cat bath, she turned her attention toward my dick and started BBBJ again.
    It was more intense than the shower BJ taking a lot more of my dick in her mouth with more tongue action. After awhile I asked for 69 and she turned her ass towards me, with my dick still in her mouth.
    Her reaction was great with a few moan here and there that doesn't sound like FOAM. The way she giggled after each moan just makes me want to pleasure her harder.

Foreplay
    After that, she moved on to the famous Korean pussy sliding. It looks like she really enjoys that as she grinds me hard while tilting her head back from time to time. Whenever she looks at me, she will have this seductive smile and eye contact.
    This went on for awhile and I swear there was a few time my knob was dangerously close to enter. But being professional Korean pussy slider, I'm sure she knows how to control her movement to prevent this from happening. At the same time, always respect the girls and always use protection!
    At this point, she was smiling so much from the pleasure and I had to ask for the DOM. She teased me for awhile more with the pussy slide and giggled while maintaing eye contact.

Action
    When she finally had enough, she DOMed me and whispered "fuck me" as she turned around and lie down on her back. I entered her in mish and she let out a sigh of relief, so hot. She was tight as fuck and it felt amazing.
    During the action, there was heaps of DFK and her reaction was especially hot when I kiss her neck and nibbled her ears.
    As mentioned before, I'm not trying to write an erotica so I'll spare you guys the details.
    We moved on to doggy and she very reactive to whatever I want to do, moaning at every movement we're making. When I grab her boobs and tried to lift her up for DFK, she knows exactly what I wanted and she followed.
    After more of that hot action, I told her I felt like cumming and she told me to make her cum first before cumming. That was so hot.
    I had to change position and flipped her over and continued in mish. She did this thing where she just have her legs together while in mish and that just made her even tighter. I had to try really hard not to cum and after awhile, she exclaimed that she was cumming and asked me to cum together with her.
    I finally released she was just panting, giggling and smiling from what just happened.

Cuddling
    After cleaning me up, she lay down beside me with her head on my chest. We chatted, with occasional kissing and there was times her hand just brush against my dick. I could feel some of my blood rushing to my lower body whenever that happens. As per my username, I'm usually just a one shot guy so nothing much happened.
    While we were chatting, she asked me if I liked CIM and said she does that if the client request for it. However, she much prefer the rush of cumming together because of something like the heat from that makes her feel really good. Which I can see she really enjoys that from whatever that just happened.
    We chatted awhile more about the usual stuff like food and travel and the phone went off.
    After the typical after action shower, hugs and kisses goodbye, I went to the counter and drop off my praises to the boys' great recommendation.

Conclusion
    The experience was great and like my title said, its like fucking the older sister of a friend back in collage. Throughout the session, she as flirty and seductive and it seemed like she really enjoyed it as well. She was open to all touching, licking and sucking while having a great reaction to them. It is always a great sign when the girls enjoyed sex as much as we does.
    Overall, she was experienced and it was mostly PSE in all the action and movement she made. There was a little GFE as well with the moans, flirting and whispers.

WIR: Yes.
    Hey mate nice detailed AR, sounds like a hot session

Have u seen any other K Girls at ginza? any other K Girl you can compare Juju face/body or service too?