Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much have you spent on punting so far in 2024?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Sounds awfully like Vincent is back under his 187th alias in 12 months
    Exactly, this guy is dead set nuts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    An action leads to a reaction. Not even a reaction, a meh moment. Like a bit of flatulence it soon passes. Now let’s see some dumb arse punter misquote the above.

So I write about you poor misguided souls.

This is for you.

Society has programmed your subconscious to be subservient, poor, lonely and unhappy. Only a conscious few realise this and escape society’s shackles.

Interest rates, inflation, unemployment, are there any other big scary topics to keep the man down? I read enough of those threads here even. You guys self perpetuate your own fear. Cost of a punt, the shops must be doing it hard, girls must be getting rich, how much are you spending? Who gives a fuck if it doesn’t affect you.. but wait it does. You’re all stuck on the merry go round. Stuck in your 9-5, pensions, or SMSF’s. You’re already pre-programmed to a limited life. Credit cards, car loan, home loan, feel those shackles boys, they’re getting tighter. Not much money left now to punt. Ciggies, alcohol, gambling, a partner. Even less money to punt now! Better write a thread complaining about the cost of something, but what? They’ve all been done before…

Look at the new guy on the forum. He’s not towing the punting line! He’s spending more, he’s punting more. We can’t have that. It must be fiction, he’s lying, he’s crazy, he’s a nutcase. It’s impossible even!

Punting numerous women at once or almost every other day is something that does not compute in your feeble minds. It defies male logic even! Your programming is even reinforced by other likeminded individual’s comments. Negative reinforcement. One posts a negative comment and more follow suit. Just like lemmings you all follow one another. It’s validated by the continual subject matter repeated forum threads. I could leave and come back ten years later and you guys would still be posting on all the same topics but on version fifty of “Dating a WL” and “Cost per Punt” version seventy as that’s more important because it relates to money or what is left in your pockets after you get off the treadmill every night.

Do I care? No. Do I feel any pity? No. You are the people stuck on society’s pre ordained pre programmed treadmill while I stand outside, observe and do exactly as I please.

(Can anyone spare me a tenner for my next bit of WL gratuity? I’ll tell her where it came from if it makes you feel any better. Who knows, she may even laugh, normally a laugh costs a twenty…)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    An action leads to a reaction. Not even a reaction, a meh moment. Like a bit of flatulence it soon passes. Now let’s see some dumb arse punter misquote the above.

So I write about you poor misguided souls.

This is for you.

Society has programmed your subconscious to be subservient, poor, lonely and unhappy. Only a conscious few realise this and escape society’s shackles.

Interest rates, inflation, unemployment, are there any other big scary topics to keep the man down? I read enough of those threads here even. You guys self perpetuate your own fear. Cost of a punt, the shops must be doing it hard, girls must be getting rich, how much are you spending? Who gives a fuck if it doesn’t affect you.. but wait it does. You’re all stuck on the merry go round. Stuck in your 9-5, pensions, or SMSF’s. You’re already pre-programmed to a limited life. Credit cards, car loan, home loan, feel those shackles boys, they’re getting tighter. Not much money left now to punt. Ciggies, alcohol, gambling, a partner. Even less money to punt now! Better write a thread complaining about the cost of something, but what? They’ve all been done before…

Look at the new guy on the forum. He’s not towing the punting line! He’s spending more, he’s punting more. We can’t have that. It must be fiction, he’s lying, he’s crazy, he’s a nutcase. It’s impossible even!

Punting numerous women at once or almost every other day is something that does not compute in your feeble minds. It defies male logic even! Your programming is even reinforced by other likeminded individual’s comments. Negative reinforcement. One posts a negative comment and more follow suit. Just like lemmings you all follow one another. It’s validated by the continual subject matter repeated forum threads. I could leave and come back ten years later and you guys would still be posting on all the same topics but on version fifty of “Dating a WL” and “Cost per Punt” version seventy as that’s more important because it relates to money or what is left in your pockets after you get off the treadmill every night.

Do I care? No. Do I feel any pity? No. You are the people stuck on society’s pre ordained pre programmed treadmill while I stand outside, observe and do exactly as I please.

(Can anyone spare me a tenner for my next bit of WL gratuity? I’ll tell her where it came from if it makes you feel any better. Who knows, she may even laugh, normally a laugh costs a twenty…)
    “Look at the new guy on the forum”

You are taking the piss now. Youve had 10 different accounts that have been banned in the last 6 months, after constantly going on wild rants about a WL that wants nothing to do with you. It’s possessive, and the way you act on here…. I don’t blame her

I bet it won’t be long until it happens again. It’s happened multiple times and will happen over and over

Last time I will speak on this. I need to find a way to block your posts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    totall: 1.2k. Spent 1 week in Bali $500 / $30-50 each session. age 20-30’s worth it! then back in sydney $900 /$90 (milf) each sesh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    “Look at the new guy on the forum”

You are taking the piss now. Youve had 10 different accounts that have been banned in the last 6 months, after constantly going on wild rants about a WL that wants nothing to do with you. It’s possessive, and the way you act on here…. I don’t blame her
    Did you bother to read my previous posts how I took one on holidays to Hamilton Island? Does that sound like a guy who is waiting for someone? I wait for nothing. I take what I want when I want.

Get the facts straight.

I am not that guy who espouses zen, or any karma stuff. I am not that guy who goes on about waiting for his long lost WL pipe dream. How he’s been waiting for years. Waiting for something that’ll never happen.

This is one of the main problems here.

You people think I am that person.

He comes from another country. I’ve seen his instagram when someone put it up months ago. That’s how I know he’s from some part of Eurasia.

I was born here.

Hopefully you can comprehend what I am saying. If not I’ll get banned soon enough on a supposition, because what happens. History repeats on this forum. It’s self evident. You RO1312 are an example of one those accounts that refuse to believe, only follow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like someone has some big insecurities

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A little north of 1500 so far. Planning to keep it under 5k.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1.5k. planning to keep it at $500 a month

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done guys - some better numbers there. Keep the punts special and something you look forward to and love! Vs it becoming habitual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $2,300 so far.

if the girls are young, thin, zero tattoos and fully shaved.. im making a booking..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm. Not much.
    I would say around 1K in 3 months. Which is less than I was spending per week in 2023.
    Nothing to do with the economy....combination of a severe lack of talent and value for money.

Found other ways to spend my cash
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's getting less. 2022 was crazy - about $10k. 2023 about $2k. This year so far around $1k.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    About $4200 over 3 months
    More than last year.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The amount of money spent is irrelevant, it’s what it gets you that is important.

Most guy’s wives, GF’s or partners would never want to do or be able to do what sex workers can. They’d never look hot when they’re naked. They’d never ride their guy to completion and then back up for seconds or thirds just to keep him satisfied. They’d never do threesomes or worship the guy like a paid sex worker does. Even if it is fake it’s the illusion that matters, the experience, the sex worker has sold the dream, let’s see a wife, GF or partner sell the dream when her guy wants it. Sometimes it just doesn’t happen.

Any guy who is getting great sex at home has no need to punt.

Guys who are stuck in dead end relationships spend more than a punt every month just living in that existence. Now compare that to punting expenditure.

It’d read:

Stale relationship $4000
    Punting fun $1000

I’d say a lot of guys need to make better life choices…

Stale relationship $NIL
    Punting fun $5000

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too much unfortunately - 5,859 as of 31st March 2024.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Any guy who is getting great sex at home has no need to punt.
    Time to rethink that wasted psychology course.
    Men do not necessarily punt to get sex.
    Have a chat to any long term WL or ML and ask them how many sessions involve actual sex. It will vary shop to shop but you will be very surprised at the answer.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Have a chat to any long term WL or ML and ask them how many sessions involve actual sex. It will vary shop to shop but you will be very surprised at the answer.
    I have come across this as well, although not sure how prevalent it is.
    One WL I know apparently has a regular who books her for 30mins every time she works just to chat..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post

I never chat to sex workers unless I’m instructing them to perform the act. It’s meet and greet now suck my meat…

Now that interaction takes all of one minute after the shower. We all know why we are there and anything else is frivolous as far as I’m concerned. It’s not even about a waste of time or money, it’s just beating around the bush, their bush.

For example, I’ve even had one hottie ask me “to make love to her.” I thought “no, I’m going to fuck you, not here to make love darling.” It is about the punter, not her, remember.

No doubt it is the case for some punters to just talk and to each their own.

I often think people that get tattoos crave the physical contact and that’s why they cover their bodies. Who knows? Everyone needs or wants something. Being touched, isn’t that what GFE is about? The caress, the gentleness, the closeness, the pseudo love interaction. Being a sex worker’s regular is an emotional connection, a bond. Some guys need that in their lives.

Just talking.

Finding a sex worker who can communicate effectively can be a big ask. Could they comprehend? Could they remember the important things you told them? The things that matter to you enough to go tell them all about yourself? Would they remember in two weeks time or would you have to repeat a never ending story?

Don’t some of them already have their own issues? If that’s the case then how can they effectively heal your wounds? That is what talking is about isn’t it? Solving problems.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there a way to ban Sammael ? This guy sound very up himself and it's getting annoying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never chat to sex workers unless I’m instructing them to perform the act. It’s meet and greet now suck my meat…

Now that interaction takes all of one minute after the shower. We all know why we are there and anything else is frivolous as far as I’m concerned. It’s not even about a waste of time or money, it’s just beating around the bush, their bush.

For example, I’ve even had one hottie ask me “to make love to her.” I thought “no, I’m going to fuck you, not here to make love darling.” It is about the punter, not her, remember.

No doubt it is the case for some punters to just talk and to each their own.

I often think people that get tattoos crave the physical contact and that’s why they cover their bodies. Who knows? Everyone needs or wants something. Being touched, isn’t that what GFE is about? The caress, the gentleness, the closeness, the pseudo love interaction. Being a sex worker’s regular is an emotional connection, a bond. Some guys need that in their lives.

Just talking.

Finding a sex worker who can communicate effectively can be a big ask. Could they comprehend? Could they remember the important things you told them? The things that matter to you enough to go tell them all about yourself? Would they remember in two weeks time or would you have to repeat a never ending story?

Don’t some of them already have their own issues? If that’s the case then how can they effectively heal your wounds? That is what talking is about isn’t it? Solving problems.

Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Yep, you’re wrong but correcting you would be difficult. Maybe you need to do some serious reading on the topic 😢

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast