Thread: K Rebecca - the legend lives on

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Rebecca - the legend lives on

K Rebecca - the legend lives on

Honestly was thinking of not even bothering posting this with the amount of reviews this gorgeous girl has received. But she’s just so good it’d be a crime not to shadow everyone else’s views on here.

For those that haven’t seen rebecca before, stay on that empire page refreshing and do yourself a favour and book a spot to see her. It’s an experience that well and truly sets the bar for punting.

Rebecca is beautifully shaped, nicely tanned and gorgeous. Her personality shines through and she will make any man feel like a king.

From face fucking, to pussy slide, to DATY, to DFK, to light and sensual sex, to hardcore pse sex, rebecca can and will do it all.. and will do it with a smile on her face.

She follows a routine however when you’re with her it doesn’t feel like it, as the attention to detail is so on point, times flies and before you know it you’re out of the room in a daze with your head spinning.

Every review on here is warranted. Her enthusiasm alone would be a reason to see her. But rebecca is the whole package, and it’s so hard to find anyone as good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol... great AR... now, everyone stop with posting how good she is... fuck me, it's already hard enough to book her as it is... I have been seeing her at least fortnightly and sometimes weekly since before covid... hundreds of times..

She is crap... service is shit... go away and leave her just for me.. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    lol... great AR... now, everyone stop with posting how good she is... fuck me, it's already hard enough to book her as it is... I have been seeing her at least fortnightly and sometimes weekly since before covid... hundreds of times..

I totally agree, all my bookings with her were below average. I really don't see the hype.

Anyways, I have a booking again with her later haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post

sharing is caring my brother lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I totally agree, all my bookings with her were below average. I really don't see the hype.

Anyways, I have a booking again with her later haha
    actually...... I agree with you... she wasn't that good was average hahahaha so I can book first slot