Thread: J ALIA - 170cm TALL VOLLEYBALL PLAYER is so PRETTY, SWEET, HORNY and GFE.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J ALIA - 170cm TALL VOLLEYBALL PLAYER is so PRETTY, SWEET, HORNY and GFE.

Tall 170cm Japanese girls are a rare treat.
    I reckon Ginza must get between 150 and 200 new Japanese girls every year but only 2 or 3 of them would be 170cm tall.
    So I absolutely positively had to see the new 170cm tall new Japanese girl Alia tonight.
    And it was a good choice.
    She is not only super tall but also very pretty and sweet and funny and an amazing fuck!

LOOKS and BODY
    Alia is advertised as 21, she told me she is 21 and she looks young to me. I reckon 22 or 23 at the absolute most.
    She is 170cm which is very tall for a Japanese girl. As most of you will know most Japanese girls are between 150 and 160cm tall.
    She said she plays volleyball and has the typical athletic volleyball player body - tall slim and athletic.
    Fit sportswoman body rather than skin and bones model body.
    Nice set of almost B cup boobs with beautiful pink nipples, nice firm ass, toned fit very long legs. A bit of meat on her ass hips and thighs but prime quality meat and very firm fit and toned.
    Beautiful lasered smooth pussy.
    Very pretty face. Among the prettiest J girls of recent times.
    Absolutely gorgeous smile.
    Beautiful white pale skin.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Alia just arrived in Sydney this morning so you cant get fresher sushi than that.
    She definitely has experience in Japan and knows what to do.
    She started off a bit nervous because it was her first time overseas but I got her nice and relaxed very quickly and then she was good as gold and her true personality came through.
    She is a very GFE girl with a great sense of humour and loves to have fun and enjoy herself.
    I love the way she goes from playful and joking to passionate sex and back to playful and joking again.
    Maximum possible GFE girl with a little bit of PSE when things get hot.

DFK and DATY
    DFK maniac with passionate kissing non stop.
    Beautiful lasered pussy tastes delicious and this girl really loves DATY and gets super excited very quickly and then fully orgasmic.

BBBJ
    Great BBBJ technique and I especially love her eye contact and facial expressions and sometimes even a bit of sexy chat as she is giving a top shelf BBBJ.

FUCKING
    Alia is an awesome fuck.
    She is a genuinely warm and horny girl and totally GFE.
    We use the word GFE on this forum, maybe too much, but Alia shows what GFE really means.
    It really felt like I was fucking my girlfriend.
    Her feeling and humour and passion and energy is very special.
    Like the DATY and BBBJ when fucking its her eye contact and facial expressions and broken English that really takes things to the next level.
    And her pussy is nice and tight and feels great.

ROUND 2
    Alia is a very cheeky and playful girl and immediately started playing with my dick and licking my nipples and starting the playful teasing talk and soon enough she had me at full attention and we had another passionate fuck.

OVERALL
    You will probably book Alia just for the special rare treat of a tall Japanese girl.
    But you will soon realise she is special not just because she is tall but also because she is pretty and gorgeous and super warm and friendly and playful and horny and just a really wonderful sexy girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the picture on the website accurate? When you said tall volleyball player I immediately think of Sabina Altynbekova

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mr rooter, you are a legend. Just saw her profile on website and wish I can find some reports of her. Her 170 height really appeal to me. Thank you for the AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And also good to know she is actually a sports player. From my experience, the girls who often do exercise get tight vagina lol. She is on my list now.

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Is the picture on the website accurate? When you said tall volleyball player I immediately think of Sabina Altynbekova
    Pics on the website are definitely Alia. 100% certain of that.
    And they are very accurate too. There is a little bit of filter but not much.
    When you see her in real life you will agree with me, I am certain of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks rooter bro for another great detailed AR, was deciding whether to see aalia or Leah. But it seems like it will be alia

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which photo do you think is the closest to her irl? She looks very cute and interested in her my next visit

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Which photo do you think is the closest to her irl? She looks very cute and interested in her my next visit
    All the photos are pretty accurate.
    You can tell there is a bit of filter applied which gives girls that filtered Instagram look. I much prefer her in real life, especially when she smiles or has the horny orgasmic look on her face. The pics don't even come close to showing that.
    The pic where she is sitting down best captures her and highlights her long legs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And another one is added to the list. Thank you legend

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    And another one is added to the list. Thank you legend
    Thanks bro. That long list has just grown an extra 170cm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your review. I have only been to Ginza club once so my newbie questions:
    1. Is Alia more beautiful than Tahu?
    2. Is Alia more beautify than Miki from Korean.
    3. Which room did Alia use? I really did not like the room of Tahu, next to reception desk and can hear everything outside and everybody can hear us inside. You know how loud is Tahu when she can cum within 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    Mr rooter, you are a legend. Just saw her profile on website and wish I can find some reports of her. Her 170 height really appeal to me. Thank you for the AR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexkizun View Post
    And also good to know she is actually a sports player. From my experience, the girls who often do exercise get tight vagina lol. She is on my list now.
    Thanks bro. Gotta love the tall sporty ones!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you again Rooter for the AR. I have to say that she is J Liz lite, very similar body (though not as toned) smile, demeanor, and service (a little less experienced). She is genuinely cheerful, and the whole session felt natural. She instantly knew how to respond based on what I liked, and the eye contact during bbbj was playful/intense/sensual at the same time. Dfk was amazing, as well as nipple play. Didn't even get to fuck because her bbbj was so good.

Was booked in room 9, the hellokitty room, and the visual of it all reminded me of a POV shot of a tall jav glamour model. Amazing personality, body, service.

She is leaving in 2 weeks, so if you want to book her, book her quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you again Rooter for the AR. I have to say that she is J Liz lite, very similar body (though not as toned) smile, demeanor, and service (a little less experienced). She is genuinely cheerful, and the whole session felt natural. She instantly knew how to respond based on what I liked, and the eye contact during bbbj was playful/intense/sensual at the same time. Dfk was amazing, as well as nipple play. Didn't even get to fuck because her bbbj was so good.

Was booked in room 9, the hellokitty room, and the visual of it all reminded me of a POV shot of a tall jav glamour model. Amazing personality, body, service.

Good insight man. Didn’t even fuck cause you had a good bbbj. Man lol I wish I could do that haha. Good stuff man!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks gents. Could anyone confirm if she has natural face, no tattoos and belly fat?

Thanks for the update bro. I had her in Room 1 which is also a huge room and nicely decorated.
    Alia is an awesome girl in any room I reckon. She is so naturally sexy and GFE.
    She doesn't have to fake it or put on a performance. She is just her natural sexy horny self.
    You definitely have to see her again and fuck her bro. Those long legs wrapped around you are amazing.