Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normal life ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Normal life ??

Recently I was having lunch at Westfield and whilst munching away a mum sat down and was trying to deal with her young son and sort herself out.

As I was finishing I offered to help and took him for a short walk around the food court with mum anxiously watching but managing to sort her shopping out and eat her lunch. Upon noticing her nearly finishing her lunch I returned with her son who by now was fast asleep on my shoulder.

Sitting down I realised is quite a number of years since I dealt with such young uns and quite enjoyed it. The mum thanked me very much and jokingly suggested that we meet the next day for the same, to which I said sure. So the next day at the same time I was finishing my lunch sitting in the same spot when mum and son appeared. Her story was that she came as a student, met an old fella who offered to sponsor her so she married him and just after she got her permanent residency he died in an accident when she was 6 months pregnant at the time. As his wife she got his estate including the unit they were living in. She has invited me back to her place for dinner but I am still thinking about it.

I suspect this is woman I could have a lot of fun with, plus her son is cute, and I am missing a permanent in my life at present. I actually took a photo of her and ran a google search and found that she was an ML (but not in Sydney) some 10+ years ago and with a good reputation and service but would never provide FS nor any bare services. In fact I suspect I might have even seen her in a shop many years ago.

I wonder if I could be satisfied with just one woman nowadays ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some lady let some random guy take her child for a walk in the food court...sure thing mate..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I actually took a photo of her and ran a google search and found that she was an ML
    How does this work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Some lady let some random guy take her child for a walk in the food court...sure thing mate..
    This was my thought too.

Sounds made up af.

Then you can just take a photo of someone, upload it onto google and see if they used to be a WL. My god every WL would be exposed by now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    How does this work?
    It doesn’t. Google reverse image search is a thing, of course, but it’s 100% not going to match a picture taken today to a shop picture from 10 years ago. The funny part is that this is probably the least obviously bullshit part of this story. Seems OP has a rather active fantasy life (he also claimed his mate got a public blowjob under a table from a lesbian who spit it in her lesbian partners pussy in order to get pregnant) and a rather light understanding of the world. The worrying part is that this in particular is what he has been fantasizing about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Entertaining read. Is this fan fiction?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s sad to see so many lonely blokes on this forum. That story is a good example.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should write fan-fiction or gossip, at least that would be more believable than the story you just wrote.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a very similar story to yours, except I dropped the baby and ran away so as to not be financially responsible for it's injuries.

I sometimes think about the life I could have had with that ML if I wasn't such a butterfingers...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What movie was this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cool story mate

I actually took a photo of her and ran a google search and found that she was an ML (but not in Sydney) some 10+ years ago and with a good reputation and service but would never provide FS nor any bare services. In fact I suspect I might have even seen her in a shop many years ago.

I wonder if I could be satisfied with just one woman nowadays ?
    sorry, the whole story fell apart at this point. google does image search not bloody facial recognition. what a stupid thing to say...

Imagine google image can do a reverse search on punters.... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It fell apart in the second paragraph!

What mother would give an infant to a total stranger!
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My pickup line in the food court is " Sometimes I can't decide between eating a smashed kebab & a halal snack pack. "

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Well if you knew the food court, you might understand its an enclosed area and as an older caucasian, you might actually be surprised how people click.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    sorry, the whole story fell apart at this point. google does image search not bloody facial recognition. what a stupid thing to say...

Imagine google image can do a reverse search on punters.... lol
    Its not only a reverse search which is available, but ageing (up and down) and other things. but what did make it easier is she had a small tattoo which is quite visible.

You might want to worry about facial recognition, there is a site where you can upload a clear facial picture, and ask it to search. It might take 5 mins, 5 hours, 5 days or maybe 5 years if ever to get a response. I will say its not a public accessible site, and its data-access is hugh and growing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My jury is out on this one...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mr Bummer. Did your interest lie with the mother or her child ? You were obviously watching the situation....if it's true that is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well if you knew the food court, you might understand its an enclosed area and as an older caucasian, you might actually be surprised how people click.
    Older Caucasian is basically code for Pedo for a parent. That isn't the click you were hoping for mate lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will say its not a public accessible site, and its data-access is hugh and growing.
    Ah, the website equivalent of “I do have a girlfriend but she lives in New Zealand and you wouldn’t know her”. Utter bullshit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast