Hana is a full-on Malay girl. Big Boobs, big smile, tattoos and lovely, smooth tanned skin. Her arse, legs and thighs are in keeping with the larger frame, but not chubby. Good proportions for a girl of that size. Hana caught my eye in Reception on a earlier visit with her attractive smile and happy attitude as she wandered around the First Floor of the shop. So, I booked her a couple of weeks ago. Hana is great for big boob lovers and punters who like arse. See:

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/hana-my/

A soon as I entered the room, Hana said ‘Hi’ and came straight up to start LFK, which quickly progressed to DFK. Hana is a very affectionate and attractive young Malay girl. She has a number of tats and these blend in with her delightful skin tone. She is so lucky to be naturally tanned!
Quick strip and shower, then we both towel off individually. Hana resumes her DFK, followed by nipple play and then suddenly drops to her knees and starts sucking my cock. As you can imagine, this is a great start to our session and I love it when girls do this. Her BBBJ is pretty good and the impact of having this done, without the need to ask, sends a very strong, positive signal. One hand moves up to continue nipple play and I hold this hand plus her other hand up to my chest, so she has support to continue nipple play while she continues to suck my cock. I get the feeling Hana likes the feel of cock inside her mouth as the BBBJ went on and on. It was great.

Then stand up and I lay Hana on her back for some DATY and spread her ample thighs to get access to her pussy. I lick her while playing with her big soft breasts that are now spread over her chest. The combination of licking her clit, playing with her nipples plus some FIP to rub her G-spot brings her to her first cum.

Then on with condom and I enter her in mish. To my surprise Hana’s pussy is quite tight for a girl with a larger frame and broad hips – but absolutely no complaints from me. I push inside and get a nice feeling of resistance as my cock spreads the inner walls of her pussy.
I normally choose girls with A-B cups, so to be with someone with larger boobs was a treat while kissing and playing with them and sucking her nipples while fucking her.

Then on to doggy and you get the full benefit of Hana’s voluptuous arse in this position with plenty to hold on to while fucking her (again) surprisingly tight little cunt. I also slipped by thumb in her arse while fucking her, which she enjoyed and I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Love that – and Hana gave permission, so long as I was gentle. So, i gently inserted the entire length of my thumb into her arse.

Back on the bed for me and Hana returned to BBBJ, which is really nice, plus CIM with a little extra tip. Nice time with a very nice, pretty, fun, happy girl!