Thread: Yaya @ North Sydney Sunny Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yaya @ North Sydney Sunny Massage

I tried to booked Emma today, but shes fully booked during the lunch break, the boss told me 4 ladies working today, then went to the shop at around 12pm.

Boss led me to the room straight away, which is good, as I really dont want to wait at receptionist with others. I met Yaya, Amy and another girl called Grace or Gina, cannot really remember. They are from thailand and vietnam. Picked Yaya eventually, as shes kinda busty lady i like and I met her in other shops near Rockdale before, and she did great massage and services.

As the session commenced, the skilled hands of Yaya gave me excellent relaxed experience combined with kneading, stroking, and caressing as well as the use of oils or lubricants to enhance the experience. Yaya can provide great hj, cbj but not nbj or fs. However, she applied some tricks on me, and pleasure me a lot by using different positions during the session.

It was enjoyable as I can also enjoy her body shape visually from the mirror in such dimmed room for 45 mins. She charged me $120, and I must say, its definitely worth it.

Shop: 301/97 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney NSW 2060
    Girl: Yaya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Emma is always busy, tried Jenny or Sasa, they are both offering great service, and the type is quiet similar to Emma.
    I actually like the service by Kim, but shes no longer working in this premise since end of last year.