Thread: Parramatta blossom bait and switch

Junior Member(有D料到)

Parramatta blossom bait and switch

Look I hate to do this but brothers need to be warned. Parramatta Blossom has started to bait and switch.

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Need the deets brah. Who'd you book and who'd you get instead? I noticed a different receptionist when I visited recently, though I haven't visited in a while. Maybe she's new and fucking up the bookings

Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Need the deets brah. Who'd you book and who'd you get instead? I noticed a different receptionist when I visited recently, though I haven't visited in a while. Maybe she's new and fucking up the bookings
    Can't be the booking system bro.
    If they advertised a ML as 24yr Korean size 8 MiMi and you rock only to get MooMoo Chinese size14 42yr... that's not a booking issue. Straight up bait and switch. That's fucked and the worst way to enjoy continuing the session even if you decide to proceed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I booked Eva. Receptionist asked if I met her before. 50 year old pork chop turned up. . Kiki Kong is right on the money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Warning bells should be ringing whenever the Mamasan asks the have you seen this girl before question. Never ever say no always say yes a couple of times.

However, if I get a bait and switch then I won't return, they are dead to me. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate I should listened to my gut. And you are correct. I should have been more assertive but...I'm actually angry. So just sharing. They do it to me ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Look at Eva on their WeChat. That's not who turned up. Receptionist knew that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had an issue at PB and have been many times. I have tried a few girls there but only go back for Daisy

The first time I did get given a different girl, but it was her first day and wasn’t on the roster

I’ve now seen her close to 10 times and will continue to. I guess it was a “switch” but not a bait and switch so I took it as a blessing in disguise

The younger female receptionist has been spot on every time I’ve been also.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know one of the girls there that I won’t name. She had a good chuckle that she has no idea who the girl in her photos is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is disappointing and i was gonna go today hmm. Anyone got other recommendations in the parra area

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As it has been said on this forum many, many times, we have the freedom to walk out if and when the girl offered to provide the service is unacceptable or is not the one in the photo.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Can't be the booking system bro.
    If they advertised a ML as 24yr Korean size 8 MiMi and you rock only to get MooMoo Chinese size14 42yr... that's not a booking issue. Straight up bait and switch. That's fucked and the worst way to enjoy continuing the session even if you decide to proceed.
    Yeah was just giving the benefit of the doubt cus Sas(h?)a always treats me well and the one time my booking didn't rock up I got a line up of the girls available

Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    I booked Eva. Receptionist asked if I met her before. 50 year old pork chop turned up. . Kiki Kong is right on the money.
    That's unfortunate. I've never ran into any oldies here. Is the pork chop listed in their wechat photos?

I've been to Parramatta many times and never had an issue. also all the girls are young so no idea where this pork chop came from... are we talking about the same shop?

2 possible reasons why they did this.

1. Eva was double booked and they thought they could still squeeze money from you knowing that you never seen her before.

2. Eva called in sick or left early for the day and since you booked ahead already. They didn't want to miss out on a pre-secured business transaction. They called the back up MooMoo to take her place and again since you never seen Eva, they thought they would get away with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    2 possible reasons why they did this.

1. Eva was double booked and they thought they could still squeeze money from you knowing that you never seen her before.

2. Eva called in sick or left early for the day and since you booked ahead already. They didn't want to miss out on a pre-secured business transaction. They called the back up MooMoo to take her place and again since you never seen Eva, they thought they would get away with it.
    option 1 is pretty bad business sense tho. why would they bring u a low quality girl and lose a customer after a 1 time deal? or even just for the girl that was double booked, that customer would not visit "her" again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had one bad experience there. I’ll never go back.