Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
Bro, did you mean "seeing" her in roster only and not actually seeing her as in being a customer. Right ?

How would you know she was awesome if you couldn't even see her, being non-asian? I used to have this FOMO feeling when I read rave reviews of awesome girls, it drove me to book girls like it was life and death.

Then I realised a simple fact: how could I miss out on something that I've never tried and never could try? It's all in my head, I just had to remember all the shit punts I've had going off previous "rave" reviews and I'm over it.

This, btw, is also a great way to beat the punting habit.
I view shop photos and AR's as coming from the same neighborhood. A photo can be fake, it can be photoshopped, or it can be an accurate representation. Same with an AR. It can be fake, it can be photoshopped - written with the writer's intent to downgrade/upgrade the girl/shop, or it can be a non-biased report of HIS experience with her.

But there is a reason for YMMV. Just recently, AHLUNGOR, whom I normally agree with, had a great time with a girl who was one of my worst punts. Was one AR bogus and the other correct? No, just INDIVIDUAL experiences, both honestly reported. A shop photo, an AR, provides a hint, a potential, but NO GUARANTEE. As GoldfishMan says, the FOMO is only in your mind.

Finally, I appreciate a provider who states clearly her preferences. Why shouldn't she be allowed those? I certainly have my preferences. If I walk into a shop and they serve me up a lady who meets my price criteria, my service criteria, but who doesn't meet my nationality criteria, should I be compelled to take her? No, I have my preferences, she has hers, be it nationality, age, physically characteristics... That (fill in the blank) nationality might have a reputation for poor, cold service, but that individual might be a winner, but if I choose to play the statistics, that's up to me. Same with her.

And what IS the bottom line? Do you REALLY want to be in a room with someone who doesn't want to be there? You walk up to a BEAUTIFUL FL in a bar, make an offer, and she says no because she doesn't want to go with you. I DON'T feel hurt. It's a kindness to both of us, saving us both time and money. I say thank you. NEXT...