Thread: Asian Only

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian Only

I know there are other guys who have it worse, but seeing an awesome girl who is Asian only hurts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's not always 'Asian Only' I have had sessions with girls who were advertised as Asian Only but still took my bookings. May be it was a very slow day or the girl felt like having a booking with me (Whatever) they are in a shop to make money!

I think Asian only is also like No Indians but a bit polite! In the end I don't give a flying fuck about these things. Money in my hand and I can always take my business elsewhere. Plenty of fish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure where this is going?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, did you mean "seeing" her in roster only and not actually seeing her as in being a customer. Right ?

How would you know she was awesome if you couldn't even see her, being non-asian? I used to have this FOMO feeling when I read rave reviews of awesome girls, it drove me to book girls like it was life and death.

Then I realised a simple fact: how could I miss out on something that I've never tried and never could try? It's all in my head, I just had to remember all the shit punts I've had going off previous "rave" reviews and I'm over it.

This, btw, is also a great way to beat the punting habit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's some fine logic there Goldfish.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Search is your best friend. Add to older thread on same subject. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...of-the-economy

Gosh I’ve entertained you cunts over the years and brought many firsts to the forum. You’re welcome.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Deleted..............

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whose to say I don't identify as Asian?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, did you mean "seeing" her in roster only and not actually seeing her as in being a customer. Right ?

How would you know she was awesome if you couldn't even see her, being non-asian? I used to have this FOMO feeling when I read rave reviews of awesome girls, it drove me to book girls like it was life and death.

Then I realised a simple fact: how could I miss out on something that I've never tried and never could try? It's all in my head, I just had to remember all the shit punts I've had going off previous "rave" reviews and I'm over it.

I view shop photos and AR's as coming from the same neighborhood. A photo can be fake, it can be photoshopped, or it can be an accurate representation. Same with an AR. It can be fake, it can be photoshopped - written with the writer's intent to downgrade/upgrade the girl/shop, or it can be a non-biased report of HIS experience with her.

But there is a reason for YMMV. Just recently, AHLUNGOR, whom I normally agree with, had a great time with a girl who was one of my worst punts. Was one AR bogus and the other correct? No, just INDIVIDUAL experiences, both honestly reported. A shop photo, an AR, provides a hint, a potential, but NO GUARANTEE. As GoldfishMan says, the FOMO is only in your mind.

Finally, I appreciate a provider who states clearly her preferences. Why shouldn't she be allowed those? I certainly have my preferences. If I walk into a shop and they serve me up a lady who meets my price criteria, my service criteria, but who doesn't meet my nationality criteria, should I be compelled to take her? No, I have my preferences, she has hers, be it nationality, age, physically characteristics... That (fill in the blank) nationality might have a reputation for poor, cold service, but that individual might be a winner, but if I choose to play the statistics, that's up to me. Same with her.

And what IS the bottom line? Do you REALLY want to be in a room with someone who doesn't want to be there? You walk up to a BEAUTIFUL FL in a bar, make an offer, and she says no because she doesn't want to go with you. I DON'T feel hurt. It's a kindness to both of us, saving us both time and money. I say thank you. NEXT...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I used to have this FOMO feeling when I read rave reviews of awesome girls, it drove me to book girls like it was life and death.

Sometimes someone else has to say something or write it out for it to make more sense for it to sink in, although it's common sense. This for me is one of them. Very wise GoldfishMan and thank you. Note to self... "It's all in my head".