Thread: Shop Hygiene

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shop Hygiene

Walked into a shop (will remain nameless, south of the cbd) the other day. Two young girls working (looked about 20 -24). Chose one of the girls who was new to the industry which i could tell by the massage provided. Now this is nothing against the ML or the price of the massage. The issue here was that i was offered a cbj which i accepted but the condom was soft clear plastic ( similar to the plastic wrap cover to the christmas paper wrap) with one end melted together. I let the ML know that i changed my mind about the CBJ as she did not have a real condom.

Also the shop did not have a shower room that I could see. No towel was offer to me to shower. So not sure if the girls are cleaning thems after every customer.

Wow, I've never heard of a dom thingy being melted together before. What they Mcguver'd a make shift dom lmaoo.

I can understand that some RnTs don't have shower facilities, but atleast a wet towel of some sort to make up of not having a shower area.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Boy Scout (and Punter's) motto: Always be prepared. Or as Amex says, Don't leave home without it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You blokes are becoming too soft and picky - When you've punted in Suva and Port Moresby all the above is superfluous fussiness....punters princess syndrome for lack of a better term.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    surprised the dirty used glove wasn't used for the r&t

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One shop I went to (will remain nameless), after the NHJ and clean up I asked for the bin to put the wet wipes and tissues in

She pointed to the ground next to the chair and there was a pile of atleast 10-15 tissues just on the ground not in a bin

I could have been sick. Won’t be back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    One shop I went to (will remain nameless), after the NHJ and clean up I asked for the bin to put the wet wipes and tissues in

She pointed to the ground next to the chair and there was a pile of atleast 10-15 tissues just on the ground not in a bin

That's disgusting, but to critically analyse whether this creates sickness though... how does a pile of tissue in one corner of the room on the floor differ from a pile of tissue in one corner of the room placed in an open cylindrical plastic on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post

Maybe they use Glen20 after each client. It does kill 99% of germs and bacteria. So no need to worry about getting sick. LMAO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While at a shop on the Gold Coast, I had just finished wiping my cock clean with the towel when the ML took the towel off me and neatly folded and rolled it up to only place it back on the massage table for the next customer lol.
    I didn't go back after I saw that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    While at a shop on the Gold Coast, I had just finished wiping my cock clean with the towel when the ML took the towel off me and neatly folded and rolled it up to only place it back on the massage table for the next customer lol.

Brooooooo!?!?!?!? What the actual Fuckkk.
    I would have sprinted into the closet servo station and washed my dick and balls ASAP!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    That's disgusting, but to critically analyse whether this creates sickness though... how does a pile of tissue in one corner of the room on the floor differ from a pile of tissue in one corner of the room placed in an open cylindrical plastic on the floor?
    Are you feeling ok? Thought it was obvious I meant physically sick on the spot

In a bin away from sight would have been what a normal person would do. Do you throw your cum tissues on the floor at home and leave it out for hours?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post

Damn. I'd have adopted a permanent BYO towel policy if I saw something like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keep an eye on the girls after your session.
    Sometimes they flatten out the disposable sheets to reuse for the next customer.
    It happens more often than you think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Massage shop in the inner west not far from Sydenham station.. Five months ago. Been there four times. Last time I caught the ML doing just that. Reusing the disposable linen. Now considering I’d just pumped her and blew over the disposable linen it was messier than normal. Obviously she lays down on the linen too with the next punter and she doesn’t care. I never went back after that either. Losing a customer over what I guess is a $1 spend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Massage shop in the inner west not far from Sydenham station.. Five months ago. Been there four times. Last time I caught the ML doing just that. Reusing the disposable linen. Now considering I’d just pumped her and blew over the disposable linen it was messier than normal. Obviously she lays down on the linen too with the next punter and she doesn’t care. I never went back after that either. Losing a customer over what I guess is a $1 spend.
    I used to get a great legit massage, including walking on my back, from a Thai girl in a Chinese massage shop. It was so good that I was disappointed when she upsold me to the ‘naughty massage’. She would use a towel on my back when she walked on me, then one day I noticed she folded it up and put it back where she had taken it from. I thought about taking my own towel, but from that day I just stopped going