Thread: T Kara SMOKIN HOT BOD, THICC ASS COWGIRL SUPERSTAR

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Kara SMOKIN HOT BOD, THICC ASS COWGIRL SUPERSTAR

Another great session at N5M, shop recommended Kara and It was great. Can't find reviews of Kara on here...

Looks: 8/10, pretty with minimal make up, long smooth straight hair. Again this is subjective...
    Body: 8/10, No tattoos, slim upper body and THICC below. Enhanced tits looks great on her small frame.
    Service: 8/10, because no CIM offered and no shower BBBJ hence 2 points off.

Kara does not look like your typical Thai girl but more Nepalese, asked her if she was mixed but confirmed she is Thai. She speaks great english and is able to have a conversation. She is friendly and warm at the beginning starting with some small talk, but when it comes to the main action she is enthusiastic, experience and displays great stamina (perhaps because it was the start of her shift).

Typical shower experience together nothing great, she rinsed my cock thoroughly while I admired her sexy body, slim upper body with a great pair of enhanced tits.

Now onto the bed, she starts the cat bath with good DFK, her lips feel good, supple and smooth. Normally I don't get hard during a cat bath but this is different. She starts licking my nipples and making sexy soft moaning noises like she is enjoying eating a 3 star Michelin dessert while her titties and nipples are rubbing against my cock. I start slapping my cock on her fake tits haha feels pretty good. She slowly makes her way down and starts her fantastic BBBJ, no teeth with constant DT action combined with small tongue flicking as she bobs her head up and down. She positions her pussy overy face where I begin 69, no smell and taste great like freshly homemade pad thai. Her ass is THICC as I grab it I need to spread it to see her asshole, and her pussy looks small and tight.

On with the DOM and she applies lube, and starts cowgirl. Mmm my favourite position, she pounds hard and a sight to behold as her pair of titties are over my face I lick and kiss her nipples. I then asked her to do asian cowgirl, this is the highlight of the session as she is pounding furiously and moaning, I cum in the bag in no time. Only position done was cowgirl, no mish or doggy.

After she gave a nice strong and hard massage, and offered second round she really wanted me to fuck her again but I was tired and been fucking alot my performance is piss poor atm. TIME was up...showered and said goodbye.

Can't go wrong with Kara or any of the other Thai girls here at N5M.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Thanks for the review mate, but it is hard to take it seriously when your refer to your cock as your pp.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Thanks for the review mate, but it is hard to take it seriously when your refer to your cock as your pp.
    Ok I edited it .

Kara is working tonight~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com