Thread: Chanel: A True Goddess. Russ/Viet mix

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chanel: A True Goddess. Russ/Viet mix

For any punters who think I may be exaggerating with the title, I have never used the word ‘Goddess’ in any AR. But, if you book Chanel and take a look at her body, you will likely agree with this description. Chanel is also very attractive. Again, this AR is a couple of weeks old, due to other competing commitments.

Chanel’s pics seem to change quite regularly and, as many of them appear to be taken in her apartment, her pics seem to be both recent an real. If you like a fit toned body with what seems to be a perfect arse and boobs, Chanel is worth a visit. Chanel is Russian/Vietnamese mix and seems to be in perfect proportions all over. Her pics are not edited, so you can see what I mean:

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/chanel-ruvn/

Having said that, Chanel only does Standard Service, so that’s a bit of a shame as any red blooded punter will want to fuck her in more intimate ways than Standard provides. Her profile says new to industry and I understand that’s true in Australia, but sense she may have had some experience elsewhere….

Enter Red Cage Room 11 at the end of the upstairs corridor and Chanel looks fantastic as she opens the door to greet me and walks up to give me a kiss, which is a great way to be greeted! Chanel is not short, but not tall either at approx. 160cm. Her dress is impeccable and it’s not long after exchanging pleasantries that we undress to take a shower. Watching Chanel undress is like watching a beautiful present being unwrapped as she slowly exposes her beautiful body hidden under her clothes. She really does have the body of a Goddess. There’s no better way to describe it, in my mind, anyway.

Although well proportioned, there is not a hint of fat on Chanel and it is delightful to watch her disrobe. Into the shower and out again to dry off and start the main event. Then return to the bed and start to kiss and caress each other. It’s not long before I lay Chanel on the bed and start to kiss and lick her plus explore her fantastic body. Kissing her fantastic lips, licking her nipples, chest and tummy are all a great turn on as she strokes my cock with her right hand.

As it is strictly Standard Service only, we apply a condom and Chanel starts a BJ. Chanel is certainly not new to sucking cock. Excellent technique both on the head and down the shaft. Regardless of the condom, I didn’t want it to end….

Change position and I push inside her for mish and I spread her legs open and back towards her torso, giving me an amazing view as I enter her. The whole picture is a treat as we start to fuck, kiss and lick each other. It may be Standard Service, but Chanel clearly likes to fuck and is great at it! We do mish, cowgirl and doggy and I remain mesmerized by her beautiful body in front of me. Her pussy remained tight around my cock throughout, almost as if she was grasping it with her hands.

All good things must come to an end, so we finished with a hand job and nipple play. A wonderful experience with a fantastic girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR bro.

Her pics look fantastic!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is very hot, I'll agree there. I personally found her service really lacking though. Very rushed for an hour session and wanted a lot more money for a second shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't get the 'rushed' treatment, but I agree Chanel is certainly very specific about what's included and what's not. Fair enough, I guess.

I am not a good judge of this for Standard Service, as I almost never book it as I prefer the additional intimacy and sensuality of full service. But, I saw Chanel in Reception and also saw her pics, so had to try her. Also, these days I only do one big shot at the end, rather than 2 shots in the session. Good for you, though.