Hours of Business : Mon -Sun 10am - 8pm

Rates : 1 hour ($130) $20 Discount offer new shop

Extras Cost : depends on girl.

Services Provided This Session : Massage, NHJ

Size/shape : Fit, d cup fake boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Messaged Ada to make a booking and she told that she has opened a new shop. Called Savann massage and asked me if I want to come and see her at her new shop. So I drove there used the back entrance and at the reception she was waiting for me. I congratulated her on her new shop and ask how she was doing, after having a short conversation with her back to the business and asked who is working, and if she could have a line-up for me, then she showed me to my room. There were three girls available but Nana caught my eye. As usual I was asked to takeoff everything and lie down on massage table I choose a room with shower so I said okay no problem I’ll just quickly take a shower and then hop onto the table. I was about done when Nana came into the room. She looks young, beautiful face size 8 I think D-cup boobs, fake of course but you won’t be able to tell unless you ask her, greetings exchanged

Part 1: she asked me how would like a massage, medium or hard and I told her something between both and then she started off with my legs. After that she started cracking my back. She tried to relieve my stress without using any oil at this point after 5 to 7 minutes, she’s started with oil started with my back my neck, and as usual, she went down to the legs while she was doing my legs. There were fair amount of touching between the legs through the second hole which I really love meanwhile we were having conversation about a lot of things , she told me she was living in Australia for while now she had a good English, massage was good, conversation was good and the touching was good in no time we were close to part 2.

Part 2: before that she was playing with my dick through the hole. She got me fully hard, and then she asked me to turnover and gave me a pillow and then she started taking off her clothes. I asked her if I could help and she said no, she’s fine, and I am very naughty, she staying next to me, touching my legs, my balls and the shaft I was touching her everywhere and I was asked if I could touch her down there, and she said yes, but no finger inside I grabbed her ass felt so good, meanwhile, was also touching all over her boobs, and I asked if they were real, and she said no, can't you tell I was like no they’re so good and she said that’s what everyone says but to tell you the truth they are not natural then I also complimented her that they don’t feel anything like fake. Extras were offered but politely declined and while she was doing her job(NHJ) in no time I exploded, she cleaned me up, she clean herself up and we still had some time left and she said what do I want head or foot massage I chose head massage. She gave me a wonderful head massage until the time was up and l hopped in the shower again to remove the oil. She told me I could take the shower because the time was up and she would clean up the room and leave so we said our goodbyes. After the shower, I went out to the reception to Thank Ada and we had a quick chat again and I left.

Tbh I’ve had good better part 1 and part 2 but she was great though. No complaints at all because every girl have their own style.

WIR: Yes I will always return to Ada because she provides the best services to her customers, the whole experience it’s just great.

Does she look anything like her pictures?
    She looks quite stunning in them, so definitely keen to try her and the new place out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaso View Post
    Does she look anything like her pictures?
    She looks quite stunning in them, so definitely keen to try her and the new place out.
    Yes she looks exactly like her pictures. Quite stunning and bubbly personality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    probably more stunning irl

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 69 Savann Massage

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2024

Contact Details: (WeChat) Savann69

Phone : +61 452 356 816

Hours of Business : Mon -Sun 10am - 8pm

Rates : 1 hour ($130) $20 Discount offer new shop

Extras Cost : depends on girl.

Services Provided This Session : Massage, NHJ

Size/shape : Fit, d cup fake boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Messaged Ada to make a booking and she told that she has opened a new shop. Called Savann massage and asked me if I want to come and see her at her new shop. So I drove there used the back entrance and at the reception she was waiting for me. I congratulated her on her new shop and ask how she was doing, after having a short conversation with her back to the business and asked who is working, and if she could have a line-up for me, then she showed me to my room. There were three girls available but Nana caught my eye. As usual I was asked to takeoff everything and lie down on massage table I choose a room with shower so I said okay no problem I’ll just quickly take a shower and then hop onto the table. I was about done when Nana came into the room. She looks young, beautiful face size 8 I think D-cup boobs, fake of course but you won’t be able to tell unless you ask her, greetings exchanged

Part 1: she asked me how would like a massage, medium or hard and I told her something between both and then she started off with my legs. After that she started cracking my back. She tried to relieve my stress without using any oil at this point after 5 to 7 minutes, she’s started with oil started with my back my neck, and as usual, she went down to the legs while she was doing my legs. There were fair amount of touching between the legs through the second hole which I really love meanwhile we were having conversation about a lot of things , she told me she was living in Australia for while now she had a good English, massage was good, conversation was good and the touching was good in no time we were close to part 2.

Part 2: before that she was playing with my dick through the hole. She got me fully hard, and then she asked me to turnover and gave me a pillow and then she started taking off her clothes. I asked her if I could help and she said no, she’s fine, and I am very naughty, she staying next to me, touching my legs, my balls and the shaft I was touching her everywhere and I was asked if I could touch her down there, and she said yes, but no finger inside I grabbed her ass felt so good, meanwhile, was also touching all over her boobs, and I asked if they were real, and she said no, can't you tell I was like no they’re so good and she said that’s what everyone says but to tell you the truth they are not natural then I also complimented her that they don’t feel anything like fake. Extras were offered but politely declined and while she was doing her job(NHJ) in no time I exploded, she cleaned me up, she clean herself up and we still had some time left and she said what do I want head or foot massage I chose head massage. She gave me a wonderful head massage until the time was up and l hopped in the shower again to remove the oil. She told me I could take the shower because the time was up and she would clean up the room and leave so we said our goodbyes. After the shower, I went out to the reception to Thank Ada and we had a quick chat again and I left.

Tbh I’ve had good better part 1 and part 2 but she was great though. No complaints at all because every girl have their own style.

WIR: Yes I will always return to Ada because she provides the best services to her customers, the whole experience it’s just great.
    Thanks for lovely feedback hope to take care of you again soon thanks SAVANN69 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Hung-wolf View Post
    Yes she looks exactly like her pictures. Quite stunning and bubbly personality
    Thanks for confirming! Was hoping she'd be on today, but alas, definitely will be going there and add to this thread.

Shop Owner

Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

MEET OUR BEAUTIFUL GIRL FOR TODAY:

NANA

SAVANN MASSAGE

Beautiful, and sexy young girls who provide exceptional service with a touch of warmth, ensuring an unforgettable experience with their lovely, hot, and enticing extra services.

SAVANN MASSAGE