Thread: J Alia - Another Winner

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Alia - Another Winner

I was tempted when I saw Alia’s photos. The one in grey looking over her shoulder…gawd so cute!

To my relief when she greeted me in room 19 (hello kitty room) she was a 90% match to the photos. Later on she told me she didn’t touch the photos at all, bar the last one which was professionally edited.

Alia is fun to conversate with. I spoke mostly in Japanese though as her English was limited. Her personality shun through and I quickly realised she has a sense of humour. I found it funny she’s a medical assistant but can’t handle blood lol.

Her face is so close to the photos so no need to describe her. Only minus point were her teeth weren’t the straightest, like so many other J girls. She has very pretty eyes and the way she made eye contact me made me weak.

She has a nice body as well. Very youthful. She told me 21, definitely looks somewhere around there. Figure is nice and tall for an asian girl at 170cm, wouldn’t say slim, has a bit of meat but not curvy either. Slender arms and toned legs. Small a-b cup boobs that are abit sensitive which adds to the cuteness. Currently going through rounds of laser hair removal so still slightly prickly down there.

Her X factor is she’s one of those girls that feels genuine. Nothing feels forced. When she was giving me a bj it’s so damn cute. Makes eye contact and looks for my reactions. If I’m enjoying it she gives me more. She has this fast tongue action thingy going up and down the shaft and over my balls and combines it up with gf style sucking. That’s the best way I can explain it.

One downside is that she uses the same fast tongue technique when kissing. Not great. I slow it down to give her a sign to slow down. She gets it, kind of lol.

Sex with her is 100% gf style. She can take it but better off having passionate sex. With this one it was more about the motion in the ocean than going for a quick and fast pump. Take my advice and she’ll reciprocate with lots of dfk during sex. Minor downside I felt like she wasn’t as tight as some other J girls, but I didn’t have any issues finishing with all that.

Gotta say I really liked Alia. I would see her for a second time and that's rare for me. It’s hard to find J girls who bring this type of energy and attitude. She’s here for two weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I was tempted when I saw Alia’s photos. The one in grey looking over her shoulder…gawd so cute!

To my relief when she greeted me in room 19 (hello kitty room) she was a 90% match to the photos. Later on she told me she didn’t touch the photos at all, bar the last one which was professionally edited.

Alia is fun to conversate with. I spoke mostly in Japanese though as her English was limited. Her personality shun through and I quickly realised she has a sense of humour. I found it funny she’s a medical assistant but can’t handle blood lol.

Her face is so close to the photos so no need to describe her. Only minus point were her teeth weren’t the straightest, like so many other J girls. She has very pretty eyes and the way she made eye contact me made me weak.

She has a nice body as well. Very youthful. She told me 21, definitely looks somewhere around there. Figure is nice and tall for an asian girl at 170cm, wouldn’t say slim, has a bit of meat but not curvy either. Slender arms and toned legs. Small a-b cup boobs that are abit sensitive which adds to the cuteness. Currently going through rounds of laser hair removal so still slightly prickly down there.

Her X factor is she’s one of those girls that feels genuine. Nothing feels forced. When she was giving me a bj it’s so damn cute. Makes eye contact and looks for my reactions. If I’m enjoying it she gives me more. She has this fast tongue action thingy going up and down the shaft and over my balls and combines it up with gf style sucking. That’s the best way I can explain it.

One downside is that she uses the same fast tongue technique when kissing. Not great. I slow it down to give her a sign to slow down. She gets it, kind of lol.

Sex with her is 100% gf style. She can take it but better off having passionate sex. With this one it was more about the motion in the ocean than going for a quick and fast pump. Take my advice and she’ll reciprocate with lots of dfk during sex. Minor downside I felt like she wasn’t as tight as some other J girls, but I didn’t have any issues finishing with all that.

Gotta say I really liked Alia. I would see her for a second time and that's rare for me. It’s hard to find J girls who bring this type of energy and attitude. She’s here for two weeks.
    bahahhaha that bloody hello kitty room - makes you feel a bit kinky and a bit predatorish at times with so much decor happening in that room and what a waste of space on that bath tub lol

thanks for intel on the photos esp the last one being professionally done as that one was the one putting me off and bumping her down the list LOL

fuck this is so hot @Her X factor is she’s one of those girls that feels genuine. Nothing feels forced. When she was giving me a bj it’s so damn cute. Makes eye contact and looks for my reactions. If I’m enjoying it she gives me more. She has this fast tongue action thingy going up and down the shaft and over my balls and combines it up with gf style sucking. That’s the best way I can explain it." -- I defs need to make time to see her

yup you repeating a girl is as rare as me giving high scores and raving about a girl so she must be special

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx for the reviews.

I saw her last week and enjoyed my hour with her.

She is taller than the usual J girl, has B cups, long black hair and a nice body.

Plenty of DFK from the start.

Shower included a few minutes of BBBJ. Licking, sucking and going in deep mixed.

Love how she maintains eye contact during BBBJ and sex.

She is orgasmic, and loved DATY.

Sex in several positions. No ass play lol.

CIM was great. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue to show me the baby batter that was dripping out.

Love her enthusiasm, especially when engaging for round 2, which finished in the bag on the second buzzer.

No rush getting me out.

Only downside was with the room and not her. There is a lack of side mirrors in the kitty room. After 5 years, you would have thought they would have put a few side mirrors to accompany the ceiling mirror. Like in 479.

WIR? Absolutely!