Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J REIKO - I WANT TO QUIT PUNTING AND MARRY HER!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J REIKO - I WANT TO QUIT PUNTING AND MARRY HER!

I want to marry Reiko and take her off into the sunset and live happily ever after.
    She is so beautiful inside and out and so sweet and so passionate and sensual and multi orgasmic.
    It's not just her pretty face and tight little body and perfect pink nipples and snow white perfect skin and lasered smooth pussy.
    It's more than that. It's her genuine and beautiful and passionate and sensual nature.
    Don't expect a service queen or PSE or to be treated like king customer.
    Reiko is a total beginner and 100% genuine amateur.
    Go in there with an open heart and treat her nice and Reiko will take you on a journey to places you never thought were possible when punting.
    Reiko takes GFE to a whole new level.
    I have had a few girlfriends and the feeling with them was not even close to the feeling with Reiko tonight.
    When you meet her you will know what I mean.
    I am not even going to try and describe her or what happened during that hour.
    I just hope you have as beautiful an experience with her as I did.
    Peace and love brothers.
    What the world needs now is love sweet love.

Sorry for the weird AR bros, but I am a bit love struck tonight.
    Just regarding the website profile pics and description.
    The pics are definitely Reiko but as always that filter is applied which makes the girls look lifeless like an exhibit in a wax museum.
    In real life Reiko much more special. 100 times more special.
    Website says 23yo - I say 24-25yo.
    Website says 158cm - I say smaller like 152cm.
    Website says size 7 - I say smaller size like 5-6.
    Website says C cup - I say B cup.
    Website says Limited English - I say she speaks excellent English.
    The rest of the description is 100% accurate especially the bit about "feminine, cute, innocent, genuine, inexperienced, new to this industry"
    And the description of her as having "passion" is definitely 100% correct! WOW! what PASSION!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To make Mr rooter smitten, this girl must be something special. I was eyeing her too when I saw her added.

Fresh gfe and inexperienced is an award winning combo if she has a really good attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another legendary review, and another one is added to the list. Thank you rooter as always

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a start of a long journey ...... and she has no ties back in Japan ....... wishing you All The Best !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Bro Rooter - now, THAT'S a review for the ages... Sounds like you are really gone now LOL...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lets go rooter put a ring on that lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    me after almost every punt with a japanese girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Congratulations, pls give us an AR for the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Another legendary review, and another one is added to the list. Thank you rooter as always
    Definitely put her on your list bro.
    She is a wonderful girl.
    Not a professional or experienced but just has a beautiful energy.
    One of the most genuine, passionate, sensual, intimate and multi orgasmic girls I have ever met.
    I don't even think you can call it punting with Reiko - it's like punting in some other dimension or universe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I put her on my list, then checked the roster So far she only seems to be working from 6pm. I really hope she can get some day shifts happening. I’d love to try a girl rated so highly by the legendary rooter himself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Definitely put her on your list bro.
    She is a wonderful girl.
    Not a professional or experienced but just has a beautiful energy.
    One of the most genuine, passionate, sensual, intimate and multi orgasmic girls I have ever met.
    I don't even think you can call it punting with Reiko - it's like punting in some other dimension or universe.
    Dude, you already sold me at the very first sentence of your review haha, she is definitely priority one on my list. You mentioned she is not pse, but highlighted PASSION, does that mean the punt was so intimate/gfe that it "inceptioned" your mind into marriage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually take rooter's reviews with a pinch of salt but can also confirm she's the real deal.

Something about the fact that he wrote so little and different from his other formats but spoke so glowingly of her made me book her right away to find out.

Really cute, direct, outgoing, genuine and has the most amazing energy in the session. Probably super SSS GFE if such a thing existed.

She's here for 2 months so hope she gets plenty of rest in as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi is she skinny type or curvy

Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    I usually take rooter's reviews with a pinch of salt but can also confirm she's the real deal.

Something about the fact that he wrote so little and different from his other formats but spoke so glowingly of her made me book her right away to find out.

Really cute, direct, outgoing, genuine and has the most amazing energy in the session. Probably super SSS GFE if such a thing existed.

Thanks for the update bro.
    Not sure what SSS stands for, but I get what you mean, her GFE is at the highest level possible.
    It is hard to even describe in words. We are both struggling to describe it. You have to experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by kimura39 View Post
    Hi is she skinny type or curvy
    The dimensions on the website not accurate. She is much smaller and slimmer than than the website says.
    See my post #2 above for details.

She has a sporty and fit type body. Not skin and bones and not curvy.
    Definitely closer to skinny than curvy.

Oh and the wedding is cancelled. I am seeing other girls again ...
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-a-KILLER-BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the review, will definitely book her. To clarify is it 2 months from your post? Or it is 2 months total, and she has been here for a couple of days/weeks already

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Oh and the wedding is cancelled. I am seeing other girls again ...
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-a-KILLER-BBBJ
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Bless you rooter for continuing to light the way

Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Bless you rooter for continuing to light the way
    Keiko will remain my ultimate fantasy bride
    But back to reality and regular punting for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    To make Mr rooter smitten, this girl must be something special. I was eyeing her too when I saw her added.

Fresh gfe and inexperienced is an award winning combo if she has a really good attitude.
    Yea I agree it’s not the usual format of rooters review and for some reason it’s actually shorter despite being a girl he wants to marry… maybe rooter was still lost in her eyes and soul and had no energy to write a detailed one hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    I put her on my list, then checked the roster So far she only seems to be working from 6pm. I really hope she can get some day shifts happening. I’d love to try a girl rated so highly by the legendary rooter himself.
    Yea I’m getting read to hit F5 for roster as I don’t like evening punts lol

How was she bro? I’m most interested in face and body

Does she look similar to photos and if so which photos?
    How would you rate face?

As for body is she white skinned or tanned and is her body smooth and milky? Website says 23 yo wondering how old she looks and feels body wise

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast