Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with Bad Punts

Senior Member(無間使者)

How do you deal with Bad Punts

Was looking forward to a great session tonight but it turned out to be a bad punt and i am still thinking about it which makes me upset, my mood is terrible & perhaps i wont even sleep good tonight...

We go punting for many reasons whether it is so relieve stress , forget about worldy affairs , feel loved etc but ultimately it is to have a good time and to relieve that fantastic experience over but
    is also true for bad sessions, thinking about it just makes me mad.

Yeah it happens, I understand not every WL is a unicorn and will deliver outstanding service but it is why i read up on ARs beforehand to avoid shit like this happening.

A bad punt can make your already bad mood 10x worse, relieving that experience over is shitty.

cant stop thinking about it on my drive back home...

Feedback already passed on to the shop

Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go for another punt if your body allows?

Don't get so emotional. At least it's just a bad punt, it's not a bad wife who is going to take half of your assets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    At least it's just a bad punt, it's not a bad wife who is going to take half of your assets.
    true...haha made me chuckle thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened to me today the session was actually great but the thing that ticked me off is i didn't cum!!! Was so annoyed i punted again and that experience was worse than the first

At the end of the day as you mentioned we do it for various reasons, at least now you know what is not good so can always look elsewhere for something better

Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    ..We go punting for many reasons whether it is so relieve stress , forget about worldy affairs , feel loved etc but ultimately it is to have a good time and to relieve that fantastic experience over but
    Tell us specifically what went wrong in the session please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon just have a deep breath, be thankful that you are the position that you are in, and do your best to be empathetic that your personal situation is more than likely far better than the provider that you saw. It is a super tough job, and they must be at breaking point every now and again (or gritting their teeth to get through it)

Don’t let this hobby consume you is my other advice

I get annoyed and don't punt for about -3 weeks then I get tempted AGAIN to go make a visit to a different shop after seeing a new girl in the roster. I get more annoyed about loosing hard earned mulla rather than time wasted. Punting is punting similarly just like life, don't waste so much time on the past and just move on to other shops that hopefully cab fullfil your expectations.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was looking forward to a great session tonight but it turned out to be a bad punt and i am still thinking about it which makes me upset, my mood is terrible & perhaps i wont even sleep good tonight...

We go punting for many reasons whether it is so relieve stress , forget about worldy affairs , feel loved etc but ultimately it is to have a good time and to relieve that fantastic experience over but

Yeah it happens, I understand not every WL is a unicorn and will deliver outstanding service but it is why i read up on ARs beforehand to avoid shit like this happening.

A bad punt can make your already bad mood 10x worse, relieving that experience over is shitty.

cant stop thinking about it on my drive back home...

Feedback already passed on to the shop

Thoughts?
    Look at the bright side - we are currently in a cost of living crisis and many families are barely able to put a roof over their heads and food on the table. And you are one of the lucky ones who able to fork out a lot of cash on a consistent basis to have sex with beautiful women.

A punt is exactly that, a punt - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How I deal with it... I go home, take a hot shower, then curl up in the foetal position and have a good cry.

Lol, joking... I'm like Kiki Kong, it usually puts me off punting for some time, how long depends on how it came about.

If it was a true punt on a girl I picked out of the blue without any research, it's just water off a duck's back. I'm back on the saddle within days.

If it happened based on rave reviews, it can put me off punting again a lot longer. The prevailing thought would be something along the lines of "if this is the best girl out there, what's the point of trying others?".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel for you Bro, but just think that your next punt may be memorable for all the right reasons and all would be good in the world again. This one bad punt would then be consigned to the "experience - never to repeat" bin. Hang in there mate...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Tell us specifically what went wrong in the session please.
    Literally like fucking a doll, no expression...plain face Jane. she did not enjoy it.

First thing in the room, checks her phone for a few mins.

BBBJ literally spat saliva on my cock. Worst BBBJ if you can even call it that of my life.

When I entered her pussy, picks up phone and starts checking it...wtf

I always treat girls with respect, good hygiene, no foul mood and open to banter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Literally like fucking a doll, no expression...plain face Jane. she did not enjoy it.

First thing in the room, checks her phone for a few mins.

BBBJ literally spat saliva on my cock. Worst BBBJ if you can even call it that of my life.

When I entered her pussy, picks up phone and starts checking it...wtf

I always treat girls with respect, good hygiene, no foul mood and open to banter.
    Unfortunately, you described the reality of the game.

There is not one prostitute (you fellas politely call them WL!) who wakes up every morning and says, “today, I am looking forward to helping 10 to 15 men become excited and sexually satisfied in exchange for money. In the same way I did it to 200 different men in the last 2 to 3 weeks.”

Women never ever work in this field for any reason other than to make big $$$ else they’d stack shelves at Coles.

Some are good at acting/pretending while others can’t hide their body language that says we’re a bunch of losers needing to pay $$$ for sex.

All else is bullshit. Sorry to bring this unfortunate reality of punting into focus.

It’s why I roll my eyes when I read about punters here gloating about making WL reach orgasm and/or squirt.

Now, I will see the objections to my reality-check comments flood in reply…..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bad punts are part of the game, but if you can get some regulars you tend to find they treat you better, whether it's a shop or a private. Regular cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Certainly can attest to that - you may loose 85% like me.....
    Take it as a learning experience and move on, there are always better ones to be had

Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Go for another punt if your body allows?

Don't get so emotional. At least it's just a bad punt, it's not a bad wife who is going to take half of your assets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad punt? Jump on the PC/XBOX/PS5, smash out a few games, have a beer, have a wank then maybe another punt if youre not tired. Better yet, all at once if you can.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    like the old saying goes, you just have to "get back on the whorse again"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The same way I treat a bad pizza, I get another one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    The same way I treat a bad pizza, I get another one.
    Ha..
    Sex is like pizza.
    Even if it's bad it's still pretty good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Bad punt...
    We don't Click
    My expectation not met
    The Shop...
    These days I just move on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I try to forget about the bad punt, then in a few days I find my regular for a better punt.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast