Thread: Kiki @ Penrith - Extra offer as complementry

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kiki @ Penrith - Extra offer as complementry

Girl: Kiki
    Nationality: Korean
    Shop: https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/

I went to Penrith Hotlips as the boss told me Kiki is back from holiday. I haven't seen her for almost 2 months. Kiki welcomed me at the receptionist when I walked in, and she looks great, slim body shape, with pretty looking face.

She was in another sexy lingerie and walked in, and started the session with slow and smooth blow job, I am quiet enjoy that accompany with her fragrant in such red themed room. The premise is pretty clean and tidy after the renovation last year. Kiki is pretty great in different positions during the session, and it was an visual enjkoyment from the mirror next to the bed.

The extra services were offered as complementry such as blow job, rub, and 10 mins massage at the end when I finished earlier. Personally, I dont like the girl ask for money for different kind of service during the session, quiet distrusted, not hidden fee here,. Overall it was pretty good, $130 for almost 50mins.

Another girl i would highly recommended is Jessica, but did not see her today, hopefeully she still working here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by easypunt View Post
    Girl: Kiki
    Nationality: Chinese
    Shop: https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/

I went to Penrith Hotlips as the boss told me Kiki is back from holiday. I haven't seen her for almost 2 months. Kiki welcomed me at the receptionist when I walked in, and she looks great, slim body shape, with pretty looking face.

She was in another sexy lingerie and walked in, and started the session with slow and smooth blow job, I am quiet enjoy that accompany with her fragrant in such red themed room. The premise is pretty clean and tidy after the renovation last year. Kiki is pretty great in different positions during the session, and it was an visual enjkoyment from the mirror next to the bed.

The extra services were offered as complementry such as blow job, rub, and 10 mins massage at the end when I finished earlier. Personally, I dont like the girl ask for money for different kind of service during the session, quiet distrusted, not hidden fee here,. Overall it was pretty good, $130 for almost 50mins.

Another girl i would highly recommended is Jessica, but did not see her today, hopefeully she still working here.
    pretty cheap for fs damn. might need to visit thanks for the AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn’t Kiki Korean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Isn’t Kiki Korean?
    I think you are right, shes Korean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can get even cheaper if you go for the ladies over 35 years old, and their service are damn good as well. Personally, I preferred the Asian young girl through, lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think this shop and 361 under same management team, as they shared ladies.
    But you can get much cheaper deal in hotlips as the rate is lower even the same lady, and some of the ladies here do provide extras as complementry, lol.