Thread: Cherry - a long lost mammary

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cherry - a long lost mammary

Just wanted to post and say how much I miss Cherry’s Spanish lessons @ 227NSM

I hope retirement is treating her well and that her milkers still smooth, now that we are no longer moisturising them with our loads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep me too bro
    still check 227 roster in case she shows up again

Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby , my undisputed no. 1 girl.

Will long live in my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Just wanted to post and say how much I miss Cherry’s Spanish lessons @ 227NSM

I hope retirement is treating her well and that her milkers still smooth, now that we are no longer moisturising them with our loads.

Hey brother Kun,

No need to feel sad after one super star’s retirement from the scene, they all do eventually.

Coco from 208 Stanmore is already a worthy replacement for yours truly. We all have to move on.

Cheers

Ps. Her dirty talks in Cantonese speaking is worth half the entry fees already. But that’s just me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Coco from 208 Stanmore is already a worthy replacement for yours truly. We all have to move on.

Ps. Her dirty talks in Cantonese speaking is worth half the entry fees already. But that’s just me.
    Cantonese, Mandarin, it's all the same to me, just noise. On the other hand, Coco is fantastic at Spanish, and her trick of putting on the condom with her mouth, when you don't even feel it going on, is a magician's slight of hand. Icing on the cake, she's just a really nice person regardless of language(s) spoken. Her only downside? The hour with her just passes all too quickly.