Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, FIV, DATY, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, CIM

Size/shape : Curvy (couple of extra kgs), A-cups, unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - not a PYT but good service

My experience/comments : As I entered I met Lily (slim but not a looker) and I had a quick grope with the lovely Lala. It was Lala’s first day back after a break and Rita told me she was already fully booked.

Rita had told me that Anna had previously worked at 116 and in the room Anna told me she was Alice there some time ago. I saw a girl called Alice at 78a but my notes show that this was not the same girl.

Anna was immediately friendly and helpful as I stripped and showered.

Anna was wearing a skimpy red outfit with spangles hanging off it. She stripped to reveal a curvy figure with a couple of surplus kilos, A-cups and an untamed but not too hairy bush.

Onto the bed and Anna knelt beside me and immediately started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, soft lips and good hand-action but not very deep.

She then headed south to lick my balls and perineum so I encouraged her to go further south by raising a knee in the air and she did. So I turned over to kneel on all fours, bum up, so she could rim me properly. And I guided her hand to my cock for some tromboning, assisted by some lube.

I enjoyed this for a good while before turning over for some more BJ, while I fingered her pussy.

Anna then asked whether I wanted to lick her and she moved round for some 69 and was soon moaning as I also finger-fucked her.

Her hand-work on my cook was getting me too close so I got her to lie down for some DATY and more finger-fucking.

Anna was loudly saying she was cumming (she certainly was very wet) and at times I watched close-up as she masturbated. And I offered her a pussy juice covered finger for her to suck on which she eagerly and sexily did.

I knelt by her head so she could suck me some more and she asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth but I said “Later” and lay down for more BJ.

I asked her to dress me and she gave me a nice pussy-slide before doing so.

Anna rode me for some good cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style, for a while before I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was really good as Anna got really loud while I had a thumb fully up her bum. I asked about anal but she said “Too big, smaller OK”.

I kept on slowing down to prolong the enjoyment but eventually I withdrew and removed the condom and Anna lay on the bed in front of me, sucked me again and I soon came in her mouth.

After a spit in a tissue and a quick wash Anna returned to the bed and gave me a gentle massage in the remaining minutes before I showered, dressed and went to have a chat with Rita.

That was my third session with a girl called Anna in eight days – Mature Darlings, N5M and 90 – all good but different (I sound like an Aldi advert).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been curious about this shop, was keen to try Carissa or Summer but both seem to have dropped off the roster.. have you seen either?