I worked in Kogarah this morning, and checked around the shops nearby. Noticed that Monami, the korean shop near station, was closed, anyone know the reason?

Anyway, after checking around, and decided to go with Tina in Kogarah Asian Massage, shes a vietnamese girl, around 25 years old, or even younger, sim body shape, and quiet sexy with her short skirt. She looks pretty with her glasses.

She offered me great massage service in part one, not just a soft touch, but pressure at specific points on my back, which felt shes quiet professional about that. Then services also also provided, start from nice mouch relaxation fpr around 5-10 mins, thats quiet good, and smooth for a while, then she use soft rub with some lubricate, together with some trick on my chest. I would like to sayt she not only provide me a simple massage, service, but also a really good experience, girl friend experience like someone mentioned, lol.

Anyway, the overall cost was $110, include everything, and i pretty enjoyed the service here. Shop cleaned and 3 ladies working when I walked in at 10.30 today. I would like to give Tina 8.5 out of 1

Site: https://kogarahmassage.com.au/
Address: 20 Montgomery St, Kogarah NSW 2217