Thread: J Kei

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Kei

Quickie punt with Kei to try out new girl. Since I like girls with nice, slim/skinny body, I don't care much else about face or personality or services, Kei scored a decent punt for me.

Photos: photos are hers for sure. From the photos, I wasn't expecting a pretty girl.

Age: Kei is a young girl if that's what you're into. Under 25, probably around 20-22yo mark

Face: her face is ok. She's not a glamourous head turner one. But I don't really care about how pretty the girl is. Pretty face is only a bonus for me.

She came to the room wearing a dress that I think only suits mid-age office women lol I thought to myself this girl doesn't know how to dress well / cool yet. She asked me to help unzip her dress from behind, I noticed her back wasn't so smooth with some pimples but no big deal.

She has a bit high-tone loud voice where I prefer soft-speaking girls. So it all started like an average girl at the start.

Then she undress then oh fuck, I totally got turned on with her body. Nicely slim shaped, nice legs, just the right size arse (not some big arse some guys like), boobs, and hourglass body, smooth white skin. Removing her clothes, the loud voice and face then I'd have thought this is a body I'd fuck all day.

Had a shower, got some BBBJ and DFK. Then she gave a nice BBBJ on the bed, quite good technique for her age. Changed to 69. Her arse and legs were great, not a gram of fat, firm body everywhere I touched. This is a young girl body that is only possible in her early 20s.

Put on the condom and we did 2 positions till I came. Her English was a bit limited.

Overall: was a good punt for me as all I cared about was her young firm body. I'm not into pretty face and don't care how well she dresses. Plus decent BBBJ technique, 69 and FS for a quick punt so it was well worth a try for me. At $170 I got to fuck a genuinely young girl with good slim body, great value for money.

Not so good: mid-age woman dress and a bit loud speaking girl, but it's ok cuz I'm not looking for a wife.

Your taste of beauty might be different. I never understand why many men like girls with big busty boobs and arse that many girls are trying to be these days. imo they are just fat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good info. I was interested a bit in her but was put off a bit by the face. But also like you I prefer body a bit as that’s the main factor to get me off.

Also this mid aged women dress lol have u got an example haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Okay for cim with this girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Good info. I was interested a bit in her but was put off a bit by the face. But also like you I prefer body a bit as that’s the main factor to get me off.

Also this mid aged women dress lol have u got an example haha
    I can't find a sample picture of her clothes so hard to describe it. Anyway we only want to see the girls naked

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Okay for cim with this girl?
    yes CIM was offered but I didn't want CIM. I rarely can come with BBBJ and prefer feeling the last thrust inside her pussy