Thread: Illaroo Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Illaroo Massage North Nowra

North Nowra
    Ph: 0416702933
    Took a drive down to Nowra to see Sala ex DJ Thai. Small shop in little arcade, just Sala there now. There was a Chinese girl but I didn't see her. Small little shop but clean and private, doors locked for part 2. You've all seen my reviews best massage for a part 2 girl, great little frame with nice fakies, big brown nipples, shaved tiny pussy, classy lingerie and sensual body slide and on this day it was a little more intimate than usual, maybe trying to get me to travel to see here again. She's there by herself so it's comfortable. So for all these blokes I see on here saying not much in Nowra other than ordinary Chinese girls here's something different in the area. PM me if you want her private number, I had trouble booking her as the girl who takes bookings works in Sydney and it got lost in translation a bit.
    Last edited by Budgyboy; 26-03-2024 at 12:13 PM. Reason: New title

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    North Nowra
    Ph: 0416702933
    Took a drive down to Nowra to see Sala ex DJ Thai. Small shop in little arcade, just Sala there now. There was a Chinese girl but I didn't see her. Small little shop but clean and private, doors locked for part 2. You've all seen my reviews best massage for a part 2 girl, great little frame with nice fakies, big brown nipples, shaved tiny pussy, classy lingerie and sensual body slide and on this day it was a little more intimate than usual, maybe trying to get me to travel to see here again. She's there by herself so it's comfortable. So for all these blokes I see on here saying not much in Nowra other than ordinary Chinese girls here's something different in the area. PM me if you want her private number, I had trouble booking her as the girl who takes bookings works in Sydney and it got lost in translation a bit.
    Just joined up here after looking for reviews on Illaroo Rd, interestingly I was only reading up on Sala and DJ yesterday. Can you PM me her # Budgy? I'm stoked that she is much closer to me know. Cheers!
    Last edited by JerichoMR; 18-04-2024 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Rang and booked an appt today using the shop number.

Will post my review back here for others next week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just give her a call mate 0494 082 070 that's her number.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerichoMR View Post
    Rang and booked an appt today using the shop number.

Will post my review back here for others next week.
    How did it go Jericho?