Thread: PCD Clara - Puddles in the Bed. Amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)

PCD Clara - Puddles in the Bed. Amazing

I had a small gap of free time today so I messaged mamasan , and asked if Clara was free soon. It was my luck, and was told I should head over to Granville now to see her before her next appointment.

Upon arrival, Clara let me in, and immediately she was very warm and friendly. She has excellent english, and I felt very comfortable immediately. Her face is pretty, and the pics are definitely her. I hand over the funds, and she guides me to the bathroom so we can have a shower together. She strips off to reveal a very sexy latina body with a great booty. Curvy in all the right places, and has tasteful tattoos around her body.
    She is a great conversationalist, and sweet personality. We chatted away while she gave me a nice scrub down. After rinsing me off, she leans in and goes for a kiss. We lock lips and soon we have our hands all over each other. She slides her pussy over my cock for a wonderul standing pussy slide in the shower whilst our tongues are wrestling away. Wow, another GEM.

I'm ready to go, so we hop into the bedroom and we DFK before I turn her around and with her hands on the sliding door mirror, I eat her ass and pussy from behind. She immediately moans with pleasure as I ravage her privates. We move to the bed and we DFK again before heading south for an amazing BBBJ. She uses her hands and mouth to perfection. My cock is deep in her throat as she slurps and shoves my cock down her throat as far as she can. Lovely visuals going on here, as she makes eye contact and the noises of her struggling is a real turn on.

I decide that I want to return the favour, so I get her on her back and tell her to relax and let me make her cum. She smiles and let me spread her legs as I dive into perform DATY on her. She loves it, and her pussy was getting extremely slippery. I keep encouraging her verbally, telling her she tasted so good and I love her wet little pussy. My tongue kept going, alternating between her opening, and her clit. Her pussy starts to leak warm hot juices and it dribble all over my tongue and chin.. I knew what was coming next, so I use my fingers to rub her hood round and round as my tongue lashes away at her opening. She is going crazy at this point, and encourages me with 'Yes' and 'Yes'. I tell her, dont be shy - give me your cum baby.. My tongue is in overdrive now, and I'm now rimming her as well. And just like that, she starts gushing and spraying at least 2-3 cups of her juices all over my face, neck and mouth. I kept going , swallowing some and letting the rest trickle down over my neck. It really was intense, and the bed sheets were ruined lol. For those that have seen Kitty from Drummoyne, I would say Clara squirts longer and harder!

She laughed and said oh so much, and I told her it was my pleasure. I lean over and we DFK befor she domms me up and slides me in. Clara's pussy was tight, and we fuck hard and fast in missionary, legs around my waist and soon enough it was my turn to explode!

Wow, what a session. It was a mixture of passionate GFE and PSE. She was amazing... Thank you PCD.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow , nice AR bud, now on the bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which is the new wechat for this agent?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wechat friskybuddies

X pcdollsupdates