Thread: Nice asian Yamashita great for B2B

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Nice asian Yamashita great for B2B

Hi there, during a trip to Melbourne I had a nice experience with an asian girl who names herself Yamashita. She visited me in my hotel and gave me a quiet nice naked B2B massage on the bed, which I covered with towels before hand. After 20mins of enjoying her massage I started touching her big fake boobs and had my hand all over her body. I was already very horny when she started a handjob followed by a blowy with condom. Had to hold back my juice when she sit on my dick and started moving slowly. I enjoy this a lot I can tell you, I asked her for the mission for the eruption und came in her protect like in a girlfriend. Was a very nice experience, 450 dollars was a lot of money but well what shall I do!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn 450 damage - thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangooboy View Post
    Hi there, during a trip to Melbourne I had a nice experience with an asian girl who names herself Yamashita. She visited me in my hotel and gave me a quiet nice naked B2B massage on the bed, which I covered with towels before hand. After 20mins of enjoying her massage I started touching her big fake boobs and had my hand all over her body. I was already very horny when she started a handjob followed by a blowy with condom. Had to hold back my juice when she sit on my dick and started moving slowly. I enjoy this a lot I can tell you, I asked her for the mission for the eruption und came in her protect like in a girlfriend. Was a very nice experience, 450 dollars was a lot of money but well what shall I do!
    How do you know the girl same with the photo or not?