Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or going to get massage parlour is viewed with

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    It's a modern world they are just selling something, just like the rest of us.
    couldn't be further from the truth..... There is absolutely nothing modern about it, it is after all the worlds oldest profession!

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Even walking out of legit massage shops I’ve been given the evil eye by some women in the street. I’m thinking “fuck you, I bet your husband/lover/partner doesn’t give you good sex” so mind your own business. It’s not even a RnT shop.

I look them right back in the eye and return their vibe. I’m the type of guy who says what I think. Next time they’ll hear it.
    Its not the husbands fault he doesn't give her good sex anymore... thats entirely on her for the lack of putting out over the years! only so much rejection a man can take before he stops giving a fuck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Even walking out of legit massage shops I’ve been given the evil eye by some women in the street. I’m thinking “fuck you, I bet your husband/lover/partner doesn’t give you good sex” so mind your own business. It’s not even a RnT shop.

I look them right back in the eye and return their vibe. I’m the type of guy who says what I think. Next time they’ll hear it.
    I m sure the evil eye women wouldn't know a legit massage shops or RnT shops to them all the same sex shops. Most evil eye women would have close their legs a long time ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine if women had RnT and brothels to go to.
    What would men like us think and feel to learn that our wives and girlfriends are paying to have sex with men that fuck them and management daily.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    What would men like us think and feel to learn that our wives and girlfriends are paying to have sex with men that fuck them and management daily.
    You make a valid point and call me an idealist, but I strongly believe 99% of men would think
    - Am I not satisfying her in bed?
    - Am I not providing her with DATY and rimming on tap?
    - Am I not giving her multiple O's on a weekly basis
    - Is my body and physique out of shape?

Then, the 99% of men would strive to meet and exceed the aforementioned shortcomings.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That evil eye is one of envy. They're envious of the ML who got a good fuck from you cos they can't get a good fuck sticking to their prudish rules. You ought to be proud of it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Secrets make life more pleasurable.

You all have this overwhelming desire to share every single second of your mundane lives with every single person on Earth.

Go on, get on your electronic baby rattle with your shit social media apps & tell everyone that you fuck women for money. I dare you.

Or you could just be an adult & keep secrets.

I leave it up to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think punting is something you wanna brag about. Any obese, ugly, old Punter with absolutely no charm or personality and 90 bucks in his pocket can score a punt.
    And there lies the truth behind the punting stigma.
    Most punters are viewed as desperate dudes who are incapable of having sex with a woman unless they are paying for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I don't think punting is something you wanna brag about. Any obese, ugly, old Punter with absolutely no charm or personality and 90 bucks in his pocket can score a punt.
    Most punters are viewed as desperate dudes who are incapable of having sex with a woman unless they are paying for it.
    Close to the truth.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Yep and it’s an industry which is thousands of years old and still going though.

I’d say great. Perhaps they’ll develop a better attitude towards a lot of things. Pleasing their partner. Getting in shape. Dressing sexy. Not having a headache. Keeping the house clean. Doing their fair share. But it’ll never happen.

Let’s be real, the govt stats say men make more money. They’ve got the disposable income to squander. Until women get a pay upgrade there will be no sex industry for female punters.

From a male sex workers perspective, could you imagine having to please some of those women? Yuk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What we do with our own money is nobody else's business!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry what I meant was :

Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or visiting a massage parlour is viewed with stigma by a lot of people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Errr, most people here think cheating on their spouse is not a big deal. This really isn’t the place to ask.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Let’s be real; the govt stats say men make more money. They’ve got the disposable income to squander. Until women get a pay upgrade there will be no sex industry for female punters.

From a male sex worker's perspective, could you imagine having to please some of those women? Yuk.
    Alas, you should hear what working ladies/masseuses say about us male punters. They use the "Yuk" word, and much worse. They're often not impressed with the men lying face down and trying to charm them under the guise of building rapport to get special privileges or GFE.... In their "thought bubble" these women are thinking "Hurry up and get your rocks off so I can move to the next wanker and make more money."

We punters tend to overestimate how prostitutes perceive us. Our egos are divoced from the reality of the business transaction.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alas, you should hear what working ladies/masseuses say about us male punters. They use the "Yuk" word, and much worse. They're often not impressed with the men lying face down and trying to charm them under the guise of building rapport to get special privileges or GFE.... In their "thought bubble" these women are thinking "Hurry up and get your rocks off so I can move to the next wanker and make more money."

We punters tend to overestimate how prostitutes perceive us. Our egos are divoced from the reality of the business transaction.
    A mechanic doesn’t get excited because they get to work on yet another 2007 Camry, however, the day they get to work on a Porsche or Ferrari I bet they’re thrilled as fuck.

Try and make your experiences more unique and special, and maybe they’ll actually care/remember you. That includes working on your physical presentation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    A mechanic doesn’t get excited because they get to work on yet another 2007 Camry, however, the day they get to work on a Porsche or Ferrari I bet they’re thrilled as fuck.

Try and make your experiences more unique and special, and maybe they’ll actually care/remember you. That includes working on your physical presentation.
    As the owner of a Ford Falcon the car metaphor made me giggle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post

Using your analogy, how many “ Porsche or Ferrari” punters do you think are there amongst us?
    Is it 1% or a bit more?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cars and punters....terrible analogy.

When a guy drives a Ferrari in to a work shop for a service, the only thing the mechanic is thinking is how much more he can charge compared to the service on a Ford Falcon. No fixed capped pricing here.

I don't understand why so many will not accept the truth on how us punters are viewed by others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we were so proud of our favourite past time of punting. We would be talking it up every opportunity we get. Over dinner with family and friends. At work etc.
    We wouldn't be looking to go punt at night, using rear entrances, punting in not your local area and hiding our faces when leaving a shop. These are all things we do because of the stigma related to punting.
    For fucks sake, we even do our best to avoid bumping in to fellow punters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'll tell you what really makes me laugh. Most of the general non-punting public really believe in the stereotyped look and behaviours that are shown in pop culture of WGs. They must all look ugly, wear tacky clothes, must be trashy and bitchy, etc.

I've been to movies with ex-gfs where they showed these stereotypes and they just lapped it up without any questions. I remember back then thinking, "shit, if only you could see the hot girls I've fucked in this hobby!".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you troubled by the fact that visiting a brothel or visiting a massage parlour is viewed with stigma by a lot of people?

Stigma no. Security yes. I had an issue after I just left a brothel. So now I always have someone close by to watch my back. I use that expression because that’s how it happened.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast